World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - EarthHelios - Dec. 08, 2020

(Dec. 07, 2020  11:26 PM)Orochi's Blade Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  11:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Beyblade means nothing to me anymore. Why should  I even be beyblading If I dont find passion and Im losing myself to this world of utter darkness. My job as a human being is shed light on those who dont have it. I cant let my spirit end up on a toy of spinning tops.

What?
You have been watching too much anime if you think your spirit will end up on some hunks of plastic N metal.

What the heck was the poll for of "build me a combo" #2

That was my brother who said that

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - BeybladeManiac0 - Dec. 08, 2020

(Dec. 08, 2020  5:14 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  11:26 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: What?
You have been watching too much anime if you think your spirit will end up on some hunks of plastic N metal.

What the heck was the poll for of "build me a combo" #2

That was my brother who said that

If your brother is using your account to make posts like that, he should make his own account. Or you could change your password. He's probably gonna get you banned.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - BurningSands - Dec. 08, 2020

Reading recent replies here and wow. Bruh. The internet would be a lot better if people didnt 1) let their sibling share accounts and then go “that wasnt my fault! my sibling said that!” That brother should really make his own account and 2) regardless of who you are, stop trying to be excessively negative online. From experience, that type of stuff will turn people against you and lead to a ban because its an often-used tactic to escape being in trouble (or try to make others feel sad and then be nice to you. Its a manipulation tactic)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - PinkRose - Dec. 08, 2020

(Dec. 07, 2020  8:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I dont know maybe cause Im done with beyblade?

Well that's sad, really. I'll miss your presence here if you do leave, but it's your choice in the end. So, best wishes for you in the future my friend.

(Dec. 08, 2020  5:17 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:14 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: That was my brother who said that

If your brother is using your account to make posts like that, he should make his own account. Or you could change your password. He's probably gonna get you banned.

I told him not to enter on my account. I told him to make a WBO account. But its his choice whatsoever if he wants to.[
quote="PinkRose" pid='1681581' dateline='1607405015']
(Dec. 07, 2020  8:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I dont know maybe cause Im done with beyblade?

Well that's sad, really. I'll miss your presence here if you do leave, but it's your choice in the end. So, best wishes for you in the future my friend.
[/quote]
I decided to give it a second shot. Im not keaving

(Dec. 08, 2020  2:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I decided to give it a second shot. Im not keaving

Good to know that Grin

(Dec. 08, 2020  2:35 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  2:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I decided to give it a second shot. Im not keaving

Good to know that Grin

Sorry I was acting up. I just go so frustrated yesterday when I found out my mom threw away all my beys.

(Dec. 08, 2020  2:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  2:35 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Good to know that Grin

Sorry I was acting up. I just go so frustrated yesterday when I found out my mom threw away all my beys.

No worries, I can understand you'd be upset because of that, especially if they've been with you for some time.

(Dec. 08, 2020  2:37 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  2:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Sorry I was acting up. I just go so frustrated yesterday when I found out my mom threw away all my beys.

No worries, I can understand you'd be upset because of that, especially if they've been with you for some time.

Well its not like Im quitting or anything.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - GodzillaFan101 - Dec. 08, 2020

your mom threw away all of your beyblades??? same with mine. (years ago though) I have more now

I got zero beys now.

I have 8 beyblades now

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Orochi's Blade - Dec. 08, 2020

i have 13.

When you realize everyone has alot of beys execpt for you

thats you all the way no offense

Yeah which is why I would quit beyblading. I would watch beyblade just not play with it anymore

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - The Blacknight - Dec. 08, 2020

i got like 29

I like playing it more than watching it

(Dec. 08, 2020  4:35 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I like playing it more than watching it

bro can you quote ppl when ur talking to them

Playing beyblades is a good way to distract me. Watching it makes me sleepy. Mostly when I see Valt´s face

I know but I do not like to quote people

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ryuga's Son - Dec. 08, 2020

(Dec. 08, 2020  4:38 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I know but I do not like to quote people

why?

Cause your spamming his feed

because it is confusing

(Dec. 08, 2020  4:40 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: because it is confusing

there is an arrow at the bottom right hand corner of every post, right next to the report button. press that to quote that post.