World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Photography Tournament Semi-Finals [Voting Thread!!!] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Photography Tournament Semi-Finals [Voting Thread!!!] (/Thread-Beyblade-Photography-Tournament-Semi-Finals-Voting-Thread)

Beyblade Photography Tournament Semi-Finals [Voting Thread!!!] - Rush - Jan. 02, 2013

Vote in the poll, please. It's easier to count.

RE: Beyblade Photography Tournament Semi-Finals [Voting Thread!!!] - DrPepsidew - Jan. 02, 2013

There's no poll... But Master at Work Grin

RE: Beyblade Photography Tournament Semi-Finals [Voting Thread!!!] - Rush - Jan. 02, 2013

Now there's a poll. Can you please vote in it?

RE: Beyblade Photography Tournament Semi-Finals [Voting Thread!!!] - DrPepsidew - Jan. 02, 2013

Yeah, was posting because of the absence of one, no problem Smile

RE: Beyblade Photography Tournament Semi-Finals [Voting Thread!!!] - sarabscientist - Jan. 02, 2013

The thread always appears before the poll because you have to post the thread and then go to the portal for the poll settings. So you should have waited a few moments before replying ... just to state the obvious (that there was no poll) >.>

(Jan. 02, 2013  10:57 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: The thread always appears before the poll because you have to post the thread and then go to the portal for the poll settings. So you should have waited a few moments before replying ... just to state the obvious (that there was no poll) >.>

Thanks, I didn't know that ._. But I'll remember that Grin

RE: Beyblade Photography Tournament Semi-Finals [Voting Thread!!!] - Synth - Jan. 03, 2013

EDIT: NVM, it does -.-

Anyways, loving each photos! Goodluck to all!

RE: Beyblade Photography Tournament Semi-Finals [Voting Thread!!!] - Dip - Jan. 03, 2013

Great Pictures. Good luck. I like first, fouth and fifth They are great.

RE: Beyblade Photography Tournament Semi-Finals [Voting Thread!!!] - ashton pinto - Jan. 03, 2013

i have given my vote... its all very awesome..

RE: Beyblade Photography Tournament Semi-Finals [Voting Thread!!!] - Syco - Jan. 03, 2013

I voted for E. I really liked it. All of them are awesome actually, but E just stands out with all the reality and stuff. But people living in tropical regions have a disadvantage. It does not snow!

RE: Beyblade Photography Tournament Semi-Finals [Voting Thread!!!] - Rush - Jan. 05, 2013

I decided to stop the voting, as the vote seem to be going to the same 3 people. Congratulations...
Blitz, Imperial, and Olencia!!!
You will now move on to the final block, where you'll compete for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places! Great job!

Oh, and if you want to know who entered what...:
Entry A: Blitz
Entry B: Insomniac
Entry C: Rush (me)
Entry D: Olencia
Entry E: Imperial

Haha, Insomniac's and mine didn't get any votes...

Anyways, great job! You three are definitely going to get Focus's userbars.

RE: Beyblade Photography Tournament Semi-Finals [Voting Thread!!!] - FruitSalad - Jan. 05, 2013

I voted for entry C because i am an ldrago fanboy and I would love for beyblades to go to school. Pegasis_Wink

RE: Beyblade Photography Tournament Semi-Finals [Voting Thread!!!] - Angry Face - Jan. 05, 2013

(Jan. 05, 2013  4:32 PM)Rush Wrote: ...

Haha, Insomniac's and mine didn't get any votes...

How could we compete? XD

Congrats, you three! It kinda looked like it was gonna go this way after the first round, hah.

RE: Beyblade Photography Tournament Semi-Finals [Voting Thread!!!] - Focus - Jan. 06, 2013

Well The Voting is Over?

I Would have voted to A or E if i had a Chance XD!
Others also had done a good job!

I cant wait to see Finals!!

Good Luck Everyone! Joyful_3

RE: Beyblade Photography Tournament Semi-Finals [Voting Thread!!!] - blade2113 - Jan. 06, 2013

Can I change my vote?

RE: Beyblade Photography Tournament Semi-Finals [Voting Thread!!!] - Luck - Jan. 06, 2013

No. In a poll you cannot change your vote once you've voted.
And anyway, the poll voting's over.

RE: Beyblade Photography Tournament Semi-Finals [Voting Thread!!!] - Kujikato - Jan. 06, 2013

I would actually vote for B in all rights, the quality is superb, and the background emits a metallic shark feel.