World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What's Your Beyblade team name? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: What's Your Beyblade team name? (/Thread-What-s-Your-Beyblade-team-name)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: What's Your Beyblade team name? - FrosterDranzer - Sep. 10, 2010

I used to be in a team a long time ago. Plastic Generation stuff. It was me, and three of my friends. For the life of me I can't remember our team name though. I think it was Buster Bladers.

In anycase I am lone now. I wouldn't mind being in a team, going through official tournaments and what not. I just don't have anyone interested nearby at the time.

RE: What's Your Beyblade team name? - Terra Blazer - Sep. 10, 2010

if I had a team it would be draco force and then a number depending on how many people I had but if I got too many people on my team it would be either just draco force or face hunters.

I would have a team if there were more people interested in beyblade where I lived

RE: What's Your Beyblade team name? - Glad Hatter - Sep. 11, 2010

well, teams are good for representing in tournaments.

RE: What's Your Beyblade team name? - Moss-Da-Boss - Sep. 11, 2010

How you can't team battle and even if you could how would the beys differentiate between team members and opponents this thread and beyblade teams in general are a stupid idea IMO.

RE: What's Your Beyblade team name? - Dude - Sep. 11, 2010

My team is called the Silent Dark Bladers X. It's just Kai-V and I.

Mainly, I play and Kai-V tells me I suck. It's kind of a reversed psychology deal, y'know, like Sigmund Freud established. If she tells me I'm terrible, I'll blade better, because I want to prove her wrong and, as we all know, the mind can affect the spinning top.

(Sep. 06, 2010  3:24 AM)Demonicknight37 Wrote: Me and my best friends ryzu dante and angel are called the blood brothers i am the leader^-/^

The Blood Brothers? I'm getting Fighting Animals flashbacks...

RE: What's Your Beyblade team name? - Glad Hatter - Sep. 11, 2010

(Sep. 11, 2010  2:00 AM)Dude Wrote: My team is called the Silent Dark Bladers X. It's just Kai-V and I.

Mainly, I play and Kai-V tells me I suck. It's kind of a reversed psychology deal, y'know, like Sigmund Freud established. If she tells me I'm terrible, I'll blade better, because I want to prove her wrong and, as we all know, the mind can affect the spinning top.

(Sep. 06, 2010  3:24 AM)Demonicknight37 Wrote: Me and my best friends ryzu dante and angel are called the blood brothers i am the leader^-/^

The Blood Brothers? I'm getting Fighting Animals flashbacks...

sounds interesting,lol.

RE: What's Your Beyblade team name? - Wraith - Sep. 16, 2010

The Phantom Bladers.

RE: What's Your Beyblade team name? - skiadzo gang - Sep. 17, 2010

skiadzo gang [ skiadzo is greek 4 shadow

RE: What's Your Beyblade team name? - jman54001238 - Sep. 26, 2010

teams also kinda excludes the point of points because you would get like 10 per battle

RE: What's Your Beyblade team name? - rock wing3099 - Sep. 26, 2010

i was apart of the dragon x blade group
i am the leader of the dragon x blade group

RE: What's Your Beyblade team name? - BlueTsunami - Sep. 28, 2010

I'm a loner, but my team, if i would need to have a name for it, would be called Slicing Blader.
although with my bro, i'm an unbeatable duo...so that makes us a team i guess...and my little sister wich rules at beyblade when she was 6 also pwns for her age...Hmm...Too bad there aren't many bladers in my country, although i think there are, they just don't know beyblade is coming back..Anyway that's another subject
So my eventual team name would be Slicing Bladers.

RE: What's Your Beyblade team name? - Spoonigan - Sep. 28, 2010

I made a team with a guy over the road when I was 11, we were called 'Team Blade'. I even made membership cards for us with about 3 layers of paper and lots of tape haha.

We 'trained' on a patch of grass a few metres away from our homes pretty much every day. It was awesome, but it's a shame we didn't have more team members. (:

RE: What's Your Beyblade team name? - SoySauceXp - Sep. 29, 2010

Kani Kani Victories.

RE: What's Your Beyblade team name? - devonwilliams - Oct. 01, 2010

my name is devon and i am a member of the bursting bladers out of philadelphia

RE: What's Your Beyblade team name? - INFINITYDRANZER - Oct. 01, 2010

ive never been in a tournament... i hope to get into one with the release of MFB in Australia...
if i make a team (yeah right...) Iwould call it the Blitzcreig Boys. I think its a name from the Anime but i cant remember. Unhappy

RE: What's Your Beyblade team name? - Blazing Bladers - Oct. 05, 2010

i assembled a team called The Blazing Bladers V.2 just in case the origanal team comes back they were in new york or canada and i live in texas so its ok i think

RE: What's Your Beyblade team name? - Blad3r X - Oct. 05, 2010

My team name is White Tiger X Fighterz.........What????! We had to make it a little differant....

RE: What's Your Beyblade team name? - gianc6 - Oct. 12, 2010

if i had a team well it would the biznachiz or the bisquicks

RE: What's Your Beyblade team name? - ZeroVirus - Oct. 12, 2010

Unfortunatly I don't have a team yet, let alone a name. The only other Blader I know is She Wolf Nayru. So yeah. It must be awesome to have a team and all. If I had one I think I'd name it the same I would if I had a band and thats..... Poking Badgers With Spoons! (BOOYA)

RE: What's Your Beyblade team name? - Blade-Sword - Oct. 12, 2010

(Oct. 12, 2010  7:17 PM)ZeroVirus Wrote: Unfortunatly I don't have a team yet, let alone a name. The only other Blader I know is She Wolf Nayru. So yeah. It must be awesome to have a team and all. If I had one I think I'd name it the same I would if I had a band and thats..... Poking Badgers With Spoons! (BOOYA)

Poking badgers with wooden spoons (BOOYA) sounds like an awsome team...though teams may be possible/easy to form when more people get into/rediscover beyblade

RE: What's Your Beyblade team name? - Brooklyn-Z - Oct. 12, 2010

no team yet..(would have made one already IF i didnt live where i live :I) but if i did...hmmm be a group vote but probably... Galaxy Breakers....

RE: What's Your Beyblade team name? - ZeroVirus - Oct. 12, 2010

(Oct. 12, 2010  7:22 PM)Blade-Sword Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2010  7:17 PM)ZeroVirus Wrote: Unfortunatly I don't have a team yet, let alone a name. The only other Blader I know is She Wolf Nayru. So yeah. It must be awesome to have a team and all. If I had one I think I'd name it the same I would if I had a band and thats..... Poking Badgers With Spoons! (BOOYA)

Poking badgers with wooden spoons (BOOYA) sounds like an awsome team...though teams may be possible/easy to form when more people get into/rediscover beyblade

lol no "wooden" or (BOOYA) lol Yes but I'm no longer in school so it'll be harder to form one, also I didn't grow up with any bladers that I know of, just Nayru. So I suppose it'll just be me and her for now.

RE: What's Your Beyblade team name? - Moss-Da-Boss - Oct. 12, 2010

Changed my team name to Team Excalibur ,original huh

RE: What's Your Beyblade team name? - marvello - Oct. 13, 2010

Thunder storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: What's Your Beyblade team name? - dranzerallday1 - Oct. 13, 2010

mine is the Knight Bladers