World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! (/Thread-Celebrations-WBO-Anniversary)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Janstarblast - Jan. 03, 2013

It hasn't been formally declared yet, but he certainly is at the top of the table, haha!

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - zeneo - Jan. 03, 2013

hehe.
nik is on 29 points,it'll be tough to catch him seeing from the latest leaderboard.ashton and NObody are on 2nd and 3rd respectively if i'm not mistaken.so i guess all re-colours are coming to India.
Well,I'll be happy to claim a physical prize
query-suppose i have 20 points.after the hunt ends,will i have 16 points as i get the anniversary face,or the anniversary face be given directly?

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Cannon - Jan. 03, 2013

You get the face once you've surpassed (or have accumulated) 4 Points; it does not deduct from your total.

Friends - ashton pinto - Jan. 03, 2013

(Jan. 03, 2013  4:26 PM)zeneo Wrote: hehe.
so i guess all re-colours are coming to India.
maybe or maybenot....
That gameboysuperman did not take interest in this month, wonder why?
Anyways i am being strugling to find that Tshirt thing ! ¤tired¤

oh,thanks a lot the clarification.
i hope i ain't asking too many questions

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - BeybladePants11 - Jan. 03, 2013

DANG IT! I fell asleep watching the movie! Eh,congrats ShinobuXD.Are they also going to be anymore NEW hunts?

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - ashton pinto - Jan. 03, 2013

I doubt so, because the deadline of this hunt is tomorow..

ashton pinto-gameboysuperman has been busy with a lot of things these days-college life,college friends,spending time with them,etc.
I don't have that many friends,so i find time to participate in the hunt(just added this in case someone asked what i actually do in college)

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Janstarblast - Jan. 03, 2013

(Jan. 03, 2013  5:45 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: I doubt so, because the deadline of this hunt is tomorow..
Just to clarify-
The deadline is day after tomorrow.

Be aware of the time zones, haha!

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Luck - Jan. 03, 2013

Aw... Damn my social life ! XD
I would've found it if I hadn't been out :s
The first place I always go when I log on is my user CP... Unhappy
Anyways, congratz.
My only aim now is to get a physical prize ( I might actually make 20th !? ) with my 13 points. then i'll get face booster vivid and face booster jade + the anniversary face Smile

EDIT: Does anyone know if we'll get a quick leaderboard update again before the end? Cuz I need to know if I need to put anymore work into the hunt ( SO TIRED. )

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Janus - Jan. 03, 2013

Congrats shino! I cant wait for the results, its always nice to read the names of the winners!

Hm... You know what? I'm gonna be a bit sad when the scavenger hunt ends... It was fun :3

I agree but the the competition is so intense that it'd be awesum to see who wins!

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Ken Rao - Jan. 03, 2013

i found a DJ face it was in my profile!

(Jan. 03, 2013  7:17 PM)Ken Rao Wrote: i found a DJ face it was in my profile!

The face was already found by ShinobuXD.

EDIT:Wait nevermind,I think I know what your talking about.

Hmprh.
Next time before anyone finds it i'm gonna copy and paste it into my post and say 'here it is!' ... -__-

theres no next time! At least this year- the hidden face contest fr ths hunt is over!

I know. I was joking XD

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Ingulit - Jan. 03, 2013

I finally got a chance to play Beyblade with some of my friends from home, and it was a blast! I might have gotten a few referrals, even (not for the scavenger hunt, just people who are now interested in Beyblades)! I did get a few photos taken, though our cameraman had shaky hands, haha! WALL-E is standing behind the stadium holding the WBO Anniversary image:

Big Image #1 (Click to View)
Big Image #2 (Click to View)

I'm the guy on the front left wearing black if anyone was curious.

Now to finish the remaining scavenger hunt things I have left before time runs out! Grin

(Jan. 03, 2013  8:08 PM)Ingulit Wrote: I finally got a chance to play Beyblade with some of my friends from home, and it was a blast! I might have gotten a few referrals, even (not for the scavenger hunt, just people who are now interested in Beyblades)! I did get a few photos taken, though our cameraman had shaky hands, haha! WALL-E is standing behind the stadium holding the WBO Anniversary image:

I'm the guy on the front left wearing black if anyone was curious.

Now to finish the remaining scavenger hunt things I have left before time runs out! Grin

Nice picture ingulit! That Wall-E holding the sign looks cute haha.

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Kai-V - Jan. 04, 2013

No, there will be no more leaderboard update until the final results (after checking for cheaters, getting participants list, etc.), so don't be lazy and really do your best!

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Pheaxoeseretos - Jan. 04, 2013

not intrested ,but thanks

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Thunder Dome - Jan. 04, 2013

(Jan. 04, 2013  1:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No, there will be no more leaderboard update until the final results (after checking for cheaters, getting participants list, etc.), so don't be lazy and really do your best!
So when does the contest end 11:59 tonight or 11:59 PM tomorrow night? I live in the USA.

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Kai-V - Jan. 04, 2013

January 4th at 11:59:59 PM EST.

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Seanister - Jan. 04, 2013

Here is the Beychannel video I shared on Facebook :