World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling Selling Legend Beyblade Set, HMS, MFB, Plastics & more - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling Selling Legend Beyblade Set, HMS, MFB, Plastics & more (/Thread-Selling-Selling-Legend-Beyblade-Set-HMS-MFB-Plastics-more)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Selling USED/NEAR MINT Plastics/MFB & Accessories - maxtwo - Oct. 03, 2015

Hi im new here and i wanna buy earth eagle can u tell me price and can u explain me the cocept of pm ??

Pls

RE: Selling USED/NEAR MINT Plastics/MFB & Accessories - ashton pinto - Oct. 04, 2015

(Oct. 03, 2015  11:36 PM)maxtwo Wrote: Hi im new here and i wanna buy earth eagle can u tell me price and can u explain me the cocept of pm ??

Pls
PM stands Private Message.
It is a function with which you can send messages to other members, just like on any other websites.
Click on my username -> You will get a page to my profile ->scroll down, it has something written as Send this user a private message ... click and you can send @[maxtwo]

RE: Selling USED/NEAR MINT Plastics/MFB & Accessories - FIREFIRE CPB - Oct. 04, 2015

Asthon can i buy a bey which is customized. That mean I will tell you combo and can you build and send it to me? If you hace right parts

RE: Selling USED/NEAR MINT Plastics/MFB & Accessories - ashton pinto - Oct. 04, 2015

(Oct. 04, 2015  11:10 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: Asthon can i buy a bey which is customized. That mean I will tell you combo and can you build and send it to me? If you hace right parts
oh ok Smile
I think so, PM me your combo and i will let you know

Edit :
To 3 of my friends whose stuff I have not yet shipped, thank you for your patience.. I'll be shipping them after 24 hours from now, within 25hours

I was having some issues. Thank you

RE: Selling USED/NEAR MINT Plastics/MFB & Accessories - ashton pinto - Oct. 10, 2015

Bump special offer for the Mumbai event tournament members
dranzer s 8$
master dranzer 8$ - solout
dranzer G 10$
dranzer V & F 10 each

RE: Selling/Trading Plastics/MFB & Accessories - ashton pinto - Oct. 13, 2015

Bump

RE: Selling 3 CHEAP LOTS 50$ Each! View The Last Page - ashton pinto - Oct. 17, 2015

Selling 6 Lots in cheap. Shipping is normal; 10$ mandatory with tracking included. Shipping takes around 2 weeks, rarely its 3 weeks.
60$ each lot; ~5$ per bey

LOT 8
LOT 10
LOT 11
LOT 12
LOT 9
LOT 4
[Image: IMG_20151017_111821_zpstqpwrbdy.jpg]

MORE PICS HERE
PS: WD, clips or SG may differ. Junk lot, some beys are in decent condition, some a bit bad, some EGs might not work, rest all is fine

RE: Selling 6 CHEAP LOTS 60$ Each! View The Last Page - Maximum Dranzer - Oct. 17, 2015

some of the pics under 'more pics' aren't visible.. check Grin

EDIT- it was due to slower net lel Uncertain

RE: Selling 6 CHEAP LOTS 60$ Each! View The Last Page - ashton pinto - Oct. 17, 2015

(Oct. 17, 2015  9:56 AM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: some of the pics under 'more pics' aren't visible.. check Grin

All work bro.

RE: BEYBLADE HWS LOT => 180$ = 30 Beys - ashton pinto - Oct. 21, 2015

BUMP
LOT 10 sold
selling more Plastic gen lots for cheap; names, pics and price on the first page. Open the spoilers
The page is heavy and will take time to load due to the amount of pics. PM me those who are interested

RE: BEYBLADE HWS LOT => 180$ = 30 Beys - Zee_786 - Oct. 30, 2015

Thank you for the beyblades that u gave me and my friends at the tournament

RE: Selling Plastics and MFB beys/lots etc - ashton pinto - Oct. 30, 2015

(Oct. 30, 2015  6:15 AM)or ZEE_786 Wrote: Thank you for the beyblades that u gave me and my friends at the tournament

cool
UPDATE
Most of the beys sold in the lot so removed it
BEYBLADE HWS LOT => 30 Beys = 180$ + ~20$ shipping due to weight (so around 6$ for a bey)
I have plastic gen lots, PM me

EDIT :
I HAVE A BUYING/TRADING THREAD
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Buying-Trading-MFB-Beys
I WAS LOOKING FOR THESE BEYS
Rock Aries,
Flame sgto
Counter Scorpio (or just the counter wheel)
Rock orso
Mercury anubius
Forbidden eonis
Screw Lyra and fox
Cyber Pegasus (takara anime color)
Killer gemios
Divine Chimera
Storm Aquario
Divine Crown
PM ME IF ANYONE HAS ANY AND WE CAN DISCUSS

RE: [UPDATED 1st November] SELLING/TRADING First and Second Gen Beys - ashton pinto - Nov. 02, 2015

BUMP

Added a lot of the MS Beys and removed HWS beys as thye were sold + decreased prices on them

RE: [UPDATED 2nd November] SELLING/TRADING First and Second Gen Beys - ashton pinto - Nov. 06, 2015

Bump
Traded a few metal system Beys + Beyblade legends
And dragoon ms as well

RE: [UPDATED 2nd November] SELLING/TRADING First and Second Gen Beys - ashton pinto - Nov. 10, 2015

Sold a combo

PM me Smile
Last stock of plastics left
I give discount if you purchase at least 5 Beys together

RE: [UPDATED 2nd November] SELLING/TRADING First and Second Gen Beys - Maximum Dranzer - Nov. 10, 2015

I have sent a PM regarding the plastics.. do check Tongue_out

RE: [UPDATED 2nd November] SELLING/TRADING First and Second Gen Beys - ashton pinto - Nov. 15, 2015

Bump.
Updated prices. On a side note, if you buy 5 or more beys i will give a 30% discount

RE: [UPDATED 2nd November] SELLING/TRADING First and Second Gen Beys - FIREFIRE CPB - Nov. 18, 2015

PM sent

RE: [UPDATED 2nd November] SELLING/TRADING First and Second Gen Beys - ashton pinto - Nov. 21, 2015

Bump.

If you buy Beys at the event, I always sell it in less than half the current price.

PM me

RE: [UPDATED 2nd November] SELLING/TRADING First and Second Gen Beys - ashton pinto - Nov. 27, 2015

Special offer just ended.
Sold 11 plastic gen beys for 5$ each, to a guy from delhi & Karnataka
I keep such offers for Indian members. PM me Smile

RE: [UPDATED 2nd November] SELLING/TRADING First and Second Gen Beys - ashton pinto - Nov. 30, 2015

Hey guys.
I have yet to ship 3 packages.. I'm sorry for the delay.... I will try to do it soon as soon as I get time.
Thanks for your patience

RE: [UPDATED 2nd November] SELLING/TRADING First and Second Gen Beys - ashton pinto - Dec. 02, 2015

bump ADDED more and CHANGED the prices.
Check it yourselves
[Image: IMG_20151201_233244_zpspbgn2hfb.jpg]
EZ Dragoon Grip (white) + Left Launcher and Dragoon Winder [G-revolution tyson's accessories]
Black Bey-Pointer
GUYS i can ship on Tuedays', Thursday's and Fridays ONLY

EDIT: ADDED A LOT

RE: [UPDATED 3rd December] SELLING/TRADING First and Second Gen Beys - ashton pinto - Dec. 05, 2015

bump

added a lot

RE: [UPDATED 3rd December] SELLING/TRADING First and Second Gen Beys - ashton pinto - Dec. 07, 2015

Bump
Sold a ton of stuff to Indian members via whatsapp.. Will ship it by tomorrow or day after as soon as i get time

EDIT: I will have free time on 11th, so i can ship all of your stuff Smile
Thanks for your patience

RE: [UPDATED 3rd December] SELLING/TRADING First and Second Gen Beys - FIREFIRE CPB - Dec. 12, 2015

PM sent