World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! (/Thread-Beypoint-System-Renovation-New-Face-Contests)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Niteblade - Jun. 19, 2013

Wow, great to know that the reprocessing is done. Thanks WBO!

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - TimeOut - Jun. 24, 2013

its nice seeing people's ranks start to move again as post-reprocessing pause tournaments start to get processed

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - ashton pinto - Jun. 25, 2013

this is awesome....!!!! the new beypoint system is unarguably fair Smile this is very exciting.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Luck - Jun. 26, 2013

So, all the tournament bey-points un-done weren't actually there to be re-processed? (They never actually got the chance to be added - yet.)
Because I've been to two tournaments in 2013, neither of which have been processed.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Kei - Jun. 26, 2013

(Jun. 26, 2013  5:07 PM)Luck Wrote: So, all the tournament bey-points un-done weren't actually there to be re-processed? (They never actually got the chance to be added - yet.)
Because I've been to two tournaments in 2013, neither of which have been processed.

Huh? 2013 hasn't been processed yet because we stopped processing in the second half of 2012 in order to work on the update. With the update now completed, we have been working on reprocessing everything up until the date that we had stopped. And as Uwik pointed out, that step is now finished, so we've started processing all of the "new" tournaments that occurred after the system was put on hiatus for the first time.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Luck - Jun. 26, 2013

Awesome :3
Although I realize my question most likely made no sense, you managed to answer it XD

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - TimeOut - Jul. 01, 2013

Just thought I'd check in to make sure there hadn't been any issues that you have run into since nothing new has been processed for a week

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Kai-V - Jul. 01, 2013

We are just busy with our own lives and Uwik is on vacation I believe.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - [)ragon - Jul. 18, 2013

I noticed some battles have been processed for the first time in 2 weeks! Smile Is it starting up again?

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - LMAO - Jul. 18, 2013

Yup, lol as of right now I really suck in the rankings, hopefully once my newer tournaments are processed I'll go up way higher but as of now, I suck.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - TimeOut - Jul. 18, 2013

What's up with nothing from MD being processed?

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - DrPepsidew - Jul. 18, 2013

Nothing from MD... XD That's funny

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Kai-V - Jul. 19, 2013

(Jul. 18, 2013  11:00 PM)Time Wrote: What's up with nothing from MD being processed?

You somehow always make things sound like a conspiration ...

Quite simply, there are several factors : Arupaeo has almost all of the results for Maryland, and for personal reasons he cannot come online for very long every week, so processing tournaments from Maryland does not exactly benefit from a lot of free time ... There are also Bladers who have travelled from one region to another, and there are regions that have a few problematic events we need to resolve before any of the others can be processed. So, if people from Maryland went to New York and then came back and played in other events in Maryland, no tournaments in the last two periods can be processed yet.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Kei - Jul. 19, 2013

(Jul. 18, 2013  10:42 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: I noticed some battles have been processed for the first time in 2 weeks! Smile Is it starting up again?

Yeah. Personally, I processed five Toronto tournaments today (bring us up to the end of the BR Qualifier). Toronto is now as up to date as is possible; I'm waiting on results from Pockyx3 and JesseObre right now.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - TimeOut - Jul. 19, 2013

(Jul. 19, 2013  12:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2013  11:00 PM)Time Wrote: What's up with nothing from MD being processed?

Quite simply, there are several factors : Arupaeo has almost all of the results for Maryland, and for personal reasons he cannot come online for very long every week, so processing tournaments from Maryland does not exactly benefit from a lot of free time ... There are also Bladers who have travelled from one region to another, and there are regions that have a few problematic events we need to resolve before any of the others can be processed. So, if people from Maryland went to New York and then came back and played in other events in Maryland, no tournaments in the last two periods can be processed yet.

I honestly don't mean to...

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - [)ragon - Jul. 19, 2013

(Jul. 19, 2013  1:30 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2013  10:42 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: I noticed some battles have been processed for the first time in 2 weeks! Smile Is it starting up again?

Yeah. Personally, I processed five Toronto tournaments today (bring us up to the end of the BR Qualifier). Toronto is now as up to date as is possible; I'm waiting on results from Pockyx3 and JesseObre right now.

That's amazing! Smile Does anyone have an idea of how far along NC is?

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Thunder Dome - Jul. 20, 2013

@theblackdragon
Most recent was Road to victory 2, December 1st 2012.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Clefairy - Jul. 22, 2013

I doubt they started on Los Angeles, any estimates on how long the Committee will get to us?

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Tri - Jul. 22, 2013

Be patient, young padawan. They are doing there best here.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - RagerBlade - Aug. 19, 2013

Is there a delay or something? What happened to processing?

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Kai-V - Aug. 19, 2013

Read my post above ... It applies to Virginia too.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - TimeOut - Aug. 21, 2013

Mind sharing what some of the issues have been? If they're private that's completely understandable, but I think we are just kind of curious about what is causing the holdup.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - DrPepsidew - Aug. 21, 2013

Mods+lives=patience.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Kei - Aug. 22, 2013

(Aug. 21, 2013  3:05 PM)Time Wrote: Mind sharing what some of the issues have been? If they're private that's completely understandable, but I think we are just kind of curious about what is causing the holdup.

I'm not familiar with all of the issues myself, but what Kai-V mentioned above about Bladers traveling to other regions is one of the main issues that makes things worse than they should be. The most obvious example being BEYBLADE REVOLUTION; Toronto is completely up to date in terms of the results which have been submitted, but I cannot process any further than BR because of the international nature of the event and the issues that are holding up tournaments from the regions that were represented. It's easy for an issue with one tournament that involved players from outside that region (which happens often within the US) to snowball into a much larger issue that holds up tournaments across North America.

RE: Beypoint System Renovation & New Face Contests! - Uwik - Aug. 22, 2013

(Aug. 21, 2013  3:05 PM)Time Wrote: Mind sharing what some of the issues have been? If they're private that's completely understandable, but I think we are just kind of curious about what is causing the holdup.

If you look at the Beypoint Queue thread, the top-most tournament is the hold up. Generally, (DC/MD area). It's blocking VA, NC, NY (which consists of most of the tournaments on the list).

Toronto is held up by BEYBLADE REVOLUTION, which had members from those regions travelling to compete.

MI is blocked by BEYBLADE REVOLUTION. Italy is waiting for the fee submission. Omega hasn't turned in anything for Australia.

Everything else is good to go and we are doing it. CT is up to date. London is up to date. Indonesia is up to date. LA and India have only one or two left to process, and that's it.

As to the hold-up with MD, I believe you had already asked that, which Kai-V had already answered.

(Jul. 19, 2013  12:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

I would also like to take this opportunity to urge hosts to always submit results & fee confirmation to at least 2 Committee Members, just in case 1 is / will not be available. This is simply to avoid any hold-up in the future. Having said that, until most of the MD & DC regions have been cleared, we have pretty much done what we can.