World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BB-121 Ultimate DX Set Draft - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Wiki (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Wiki)
+---- Forum: Approved Drafts (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Approved-Drafts)
+---- Thread: BB-121 Ultimate DX Set Draft (/Thread-BB-121-Ultimate-DX-Set-Draft)

BB-121 Ultimate DX Set Draft - Primal - Aug. 11, 2012

Primal Wrote:Content:
-Duo Uranus 230WD
-Wing Pegasis 90WF
-L Drago Guardian S130MB
-DF105LRF (Blue)
-Beylauncher LR (Grey)
-Metal Face Custom Set (Green)

Overall:
Oddly, besides offering a new Beyblade, this Set was also meant to include different renditions of the two main character's Beyblades. Therefore, Wing Pegasis resembles Big Bang Pegasis slightly, while L Drago Guardian is very similar to L Drago Destroy F:S and was intended to be a more defensive version of the latter.

The Ultimate DX Set is comprised mostly of competitive parts. Duo, Wing, and L Drago Guardian are useful Metal Wheels for Defense, and Duo is even top-tier in both Stamina and Defense. 90, S130, and WF have some uses in Attack, MB has niche uses in Defense and Balance, and WD is a staple Stamina Bottom. Moreover, the Beylauncher LR is arguably the most useful launcher for MFB; it has similar power to the Beylauncher and has the ability to launch left- and right-spin Beyblades. Finally, the Metal Face Custom Set is a worthy addition for the different types of Metal Faces it offers.

While the Ultimate DX Set is not cheap by any means, nearly every part included in this set is competitively viable. For this reason, this set is a worthwhile purchase for any Blader.

RE: BB-121 Ultimate DX Set Draft - SoulEater57 - Aug. 11, 2012

Green metal faces? When I got them, they where orange.

RE: BB-121 Ultimate DX Set Draft - Primal - Aug. 11, 2012

The set of Metal Faces is green, that's for sure... Not entirely sure how you got orange.

(Aug. 11, 2012  3:55 AM)Primal Wrote: The set of Metal Faces is green, that's for sure... Not entirely sure how you got orange.

Mine was TT. They were definatly orange. Did you have SK's brand?

RE: BB-121 Ultimate DX Set Draft - Primal - Aug. 11, 2012

No, I got TAKARA-TOMY's as well. It may have been a packaging error, but I don't know of anyone else who got an orange set...

This is kind of straying away from the topic at hand, but I honestly don't know how you got orange.

RE: BB-121 Ultimate DX Set Draft - Kai-V - Aug. 11, 2012

(Aug. 11, 2012  3:52 AM)Primal Wrote: Content:
-Duo Uranus 230WD
-Wing Pegasis 90WF
-L Drago Guardian S130MB
-DF105LRF (Blue)
-Beylauncher LR (Grey)
-Metal Face Custom Set (Green)

Overall:
Oddly, besides offering a new Beyblade, this Set was also meant to include different renditions of the two main character's Beyblades. Therefore, Wing Pegasis resembles Big Bang Pegasis slightly, while L Drago Guardian is very similar to L Drago Destroy FConfused and was intended to be a more defensive version of the latter.

The Ultimate DX Set is comprised mostly of competitive parts. Duo, Wing, and L Drago Guardian are useful Metal Wheels for Defense, and Duo is even top-tier in both Stamina and Defense. 90, S130, and WF have some uses in Attack, MB has niche uses in Defense and Balance, and WD is a staple Stamina Bottom. Moreover, the Beylauncher LR is arguably the most useful launcher for MFB; it has similar power to the Beylauncher and has the ability to launch left- and right-spin Beyblades. Finally, the Metal Face Custom Set is a worthy addition for the different types of Metal Faces it offers.

While the Ultimate DX Set is not cheap by any means, nearly every part included in this set is competitively viable. For this reason, this set is a worthwhile purchase for any Blader.

I made just two edits. It seems all good besides that.

(Aug. 11, 2012  4:00 AM)Primal Wrote: No, I got TAKARA-TOMY's as well. It may have been a packaging error, but I don't know of anyone else who got an orange set...

This is kind of straying away from the topic at hand, but I honestly don't know how you got orange.

Oh, sorry. I was thinking about the strongest blader set. XD But yeah, I got green with this set.

RE: BB-121 Ultimate DX Set Draft - Primal - Aug. 15, 2012

Just confirming, I have the permission to publish this, right? We just need pictures at the moment, but plenty of other articles have no pictures.

RE: BB-121 Ultimate DX Set Draft - Kai-V - Aug. 15, 2012

Yes, go ahead and publish what I posted.

RE: BB-121 Ultimate DX Set Draft - Primal - Aug. 16, 2012

I published it on the Wiki. Only the Gallery and links are missing, and due to time constraints I can't add the links right now.

RE: BB-121 Ultimate DX Set Draft - Kai-V - Aug. 17, 2012

I have done it, so do not worry. Thank you for this article.