World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
xXJCherzXx's (XJ's) Signature and Avatar Shop (NOW PERMANENT) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: xXJCherzXx's (XJ's) Signature and Avatar Shop (NOW PERMANENT) (/Thread-xXJCherzXx-s-XJ-s-Signature-and-Avatar-Shop-NOW-PERMANENT)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

xXJCherzXx's (XJ's) Signature and Avatar Shop (NOW PERMANENT) - Dum Spiro Pugno - Sep. 16, 2012

Hey guys I've decided to open up my own signature shop, due to my lack of patience at other signature shops. Just to let you know, if you haven't read the title, the shop is now permanently open. The program I'm using is Adobe Photoshop CS6. I also make avatars (look at mine), so give me a description, image links of photos, and whatever text you'd like on it. If you have any further inquires PM me. To request a signature fill out a form like so -

Size:
Pictures: (ONLY TWO RENDERS CAN BE ADDED ON A SIGNATURE!!!!)(Preferably image links, but if not it's okay.)
Background:
Text:
Anything else:

*Note - Give me a few days to complete your signature because, I have a life outside of the forum*
Edit: The shop is now permanent.
Examples
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-

RE: xXJCherzXx's (XJ's) Signature and Avatar Shop (Temporary) - Bobmcdoogal - Sep. 16, 2012

DO you have any examples besides your avatar and signature

RE: xXJCherzXx's (XJ's) Signature and Avatar Shop (Temporary) - Dum Spiro Pugno - Sep. 16, 2012

I do, but they're on my flashdrive, and I'm not home, I'll give some within the next two days. A very basic example of my work is, my current signature and my current avatar. My current signature took about five minutes.

RE: xXJCherzXx's (XJ's) Signature and Avatar Shop (Temporary) - Cosmic - Sep. 17, 2012

size: normal avatar size
Pictures: Masamune and blitz unicorno looking all cool
Background: lighting
Text: Cosmic
Anything else: umm just make it look cool and awesome as possible and can it be done by today?

RE: xXJCherzXx's (XJ's) Signature and Avatar Shop (Temporary) - Dum Spiro Pugno - Sep. 17, 2012

It won't be done by today, but within the next couple of days. I'm going to be home until Wednesday.

RE: xXJCherzXx's (XJ's) Signature and Avatar Shop (Temporary) - Dum Spiro Pugno - Sep. 19, 2012

Cosmic's signature request-
Couldn't find good res lightning pictures, so I found something a little better. Please give feedback!!!

RE: xXJCherzXx's (XJ's) Signature and Avatar Shop (NOW PERMANENT) - PegasisGirl - Sep. 19, 2012

RE: xXJCherzXx's (XJ's) Signature and Avatar Shop (NOW PERMANENT) - Cookie Bouquets - Sep. 22, 2012

Size: 400 x 150
Pictures: http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=mizore+render&offset=0#/d37qqqz

Background: a smudge background that works well with the render.
Text: Shirayuki
Anything else: none.

RE: xXJCherzXx's (XJ's) Signature and Avatar Shop (NOW PERMANENT) - Dum Spiro Pugno - Sep. 22, 2012

I'll be working on your requests over the weekend.

RE: xXJCherzXx's (XJ's) Signature and Avatar Shop (NOW PERMANENT) - K!d Death - Sep. 22, 2012

(Sep. 22, 2012  2:14 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: Size: 400 x 150
Pictures: http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=mizore+render&offset=0#/d37qqqz

Who are you and what have you done with the real Shirayuki

RE: xXJCherzXx's (XJ's) Signature and Avatar Shop (NOW PERMANENT) - Dum Spiro Pugno - Sep. 22, 2012

Shirayuki's signature request-
*Note* - Took 5 minutes to make so...

RE: xXJCherzXx's (XJ's) Signature and Avatar Shop (NOW PERMANENT) - K!d Death - Sep. 22, 2012

(Sep. 22, 2012  2:47 AM)xXJCherzXx Wrote: Shirayuki's signature request-
Da link is wrong

(Sep. 22, 2012  2:48 AM)xxXKidDeathXxx Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2012  2:47 AM)xXJCherzXx Wrote: Shirayuki's signature request-
Da link is wrong

Fixed it, thanks.

RE: xXJCherzXx's (XJ's) Signature and Avatar Shop (NOW PERMANENT) - Cookie Bouquets - Sep. 22, 2012

(Sep. 22, 2012  2:16 AM)xxXKidDeathXxx Wrote:

Because apparently, requesting at other shops to test skills is considered being an impostor?

(Sep. 22, 2012  2:51 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2012  2:16 AM)xxXKidDeathXxx Wrote:

Because apparently, requesting at other shops to test skills is considered being an impostor?
It just seems weird.You're a master sig maker~

Pardon me?

RE: xXJCherzXx's (XJ's) Signature and Avatar Shop (NOW PERMANENT) - Synth - Sep. 22, 2012

Oh god not that annoying bug again -.-

Anyways, good luck with your shop!

(Sep. 22, 2012  3:02 AM)Synth Wrote: Oh god not that annoying bug again -.-

Anyways, good luck with your shop!
Thanks!

RE: xXJCherzXx's (XJ's) Signature and Avatar Shop (NOW PERMANENT) - jjepic180 - Sep. 25, 2012

Can I have a Meteo L-Drago and firey kind of sig with ther words Team Inferno. Anything firey would work too

RE: xXJCherzXx's (XJ's) Signature and Avatar Shop (NOW PERMANENT) - Kai-V - Sep. 25, 2012

(Sep. 25, 2012  8:46 PM)jjepic180 Wrote: Can I have a Meteo L-Drago and firey kind of sig with ther words Team Inferno. Anything firey would work too

You already made this request somewhere else. You can only request at one place.

RE: xXJCherzXx's (XJ's) Signature and Avatar Shop (NOW PERMANENT) - Driger Kai - Sep. 26, 2012

Render(s): Infinity Libra (Here's the link for the picture):
Background: Green flames
Text: DrigerKai, in whatever font you think looks best
Anything Else: Nothing, really.
Thanks!

RE: xXJCherzXx's (XJ's) Signature and Avatar Shop (NOW PERMANENT) - Dum Spiro Pugno - Sep. 26, 2012

OriginKai's signature request-

RE: xXJCherzXx's (XJ's) Signature and Avatar Shop (NOW PERMANENT) - Driger Kai - Sep. 26, 2012

(Sep. 26, 2012  1:58 AM)xXJCherzXx Wrote: OriginKai's signature request-

It didn't come up.

RE: xXJCherzXx's (XJ's) Signature and Avatar Shop (NOW PERMANENT) - jjepic180 - Sep. 26, 2012

Could I have a firey avatar with meteo l drago

RE: xXJCherzXx's (XJ's) Signature and Avatar Shop (NOW PERMANENT) - Synth - Sep. 26, 2012

(Sep. 26, 2012  3:32 AM)DrigerKai Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2012  1:58 AM)xXJCherzXx Wrote: OriginKai's signature request-

It didn't come up.

[Image: scaled.php?server=211&filename=kryptonit...es=landing]

here, should work