World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling [Trading/Selling] Yu-Gi-Oh Cards for MFB and Zero g Beys - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling [Trading/Selling] Yu-Gi-Oh Cards for MFB and Zero g Beys (/Thread-Selling-Trading-Selling-Yu-Gi-Oh-Cards-for-MFB-and-Zero-g-Beys)

[Trading/Selling] Yu-Gi-Oh Cards for MFB and Zero g Beys - SagemodeDC - Jul. 20, 2012

Selling and Trading used Yu-gi-oh cards for Used/Mint condition MFB or/and Zero g beyblades
here are the cards:
Regular Cards:
Rare/Super Rare/Ultra Rare Cards
I will be updating this weekly and these are the beys Im looking for:
4d Metal Wheels
Energy Rings
4d Bottom/Tracks/Tips
Other
also here is the link
http://imageshack.com/my-images/689/hni0006mpo.jpg
also if you want closer pictures of a certain card and will be willing to make an offer pm me
I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR BEYS NOT CARDS

RE: [Trading] I need a Phantom Orion and is willing to trade anything - SagemodeDC - Jul. 20, 2012

sorry for double post bt the picture includes some metal master and fusion beys

RE: [Trading] I need a Phantom Orion and is willing to trade anything - SagemodeDC - Jul. 20, 2012

if u dont own phantom orion any other 4d bey will be ok

RE: [Trading] I need a Phantom Orion and is willing to trade any Metal Masters/Fusion bey - SagemodeDC - Jul. 21, 2012

is anyone going to comment because i really need phantom orion or any other 4d bey

RE: [Trading] I need a Phantom Orion and is willing to trade any Metal Masters/Fusion bey - Kai-V - Jul. 21, 2012

Your last three posts are SPAM. If you have something to add, simply edit your previous post. Furthermore, yes, if nobody posts, either nobody is interested, or nobody who is interested has browsed your thread yet. It has not even been a day.

RE: [Trading] I need a Phantom Orion and is willing to trade any Metal Masters/Fusion bey - SagemodeDC - Jul. 21, 2012

you are correct and sorry because i was to impatient

RE: [Trading/Selling] Yu-Gi-Oh Cards for MFB and Zero g Beys - SagemodeDC - Aug. 19, 2012

updated now Selling and Trading Yu-Gi-Oh cards for mfb and zerog beyblades

RE: [Trading/Selling] Yu-Gi-Oh Cards for MFB and Zero g Beys - omega dragonis1 - Aug. 20, 2012

i have some cards to for trade

RE: [Trading/Selling] Yu-Gi-Oh Cards for MFB and Zero g Beys - SagemodeDC - Aug. 20, 2012

are u trading beyblades or cards?

RE: [Trading/Selling] Yu-Gi-Oh Cards for MFB and Zero g Beys - omega dragonis1 - Aug. 20, 2012

beyblades and cards i am intrested in kreis and dragonis wheel ill trade for thoose to and how much for omega thanks? i have earth virgo thermal pices those are the only beys i have for trade as i need new parts i will list cards another time ?

any the bb-10 how much?

RE: [Trading/Selling] Yu-Gi-Oh Cards for MFB and Zero g Beys - SagemodeDC - Aug. 20, 2012

lol no the items im only trading are cards lol you are looking at the items i need/want for trade

ohh XD well i have some yugioh cards nothing amazing a do have 1 useful card tho hedge guard

yeah sorry im only looking for beyblades lol I quit yu-gi-oh 3 years ago bt i am selling cards also i have other cards that i will update weekly

RE: [Trading/Selling] Yu-Gi-Oh Cards for MFB and Zero g Beys - SagemodeDC - Aug. 25, 2012

bump

RE: [Trading/Selling] Yu-Gi-Oh Cards for MFB and Zero g Beys - SagemodeDC - Sep. 01, 2012

bump

RE: [Trading/Selling] Yu-Gi-Oh Cards for MFB and Zero g Beys - Bladerguy2 - Sep. 01, 2012

Idont know why but I have some
I have 80 yugio cards

RE: [Trading/Selling] Yu-Gi-Oh Cards for MFB and Zero g Beys - SagemodeDC - Sep. 10, 2012

bump

RE: [Trading/Selling] Yu-Gi-Oh Cards for MFB and Zero g Beys - sanjustin - Sep. 15, 2012

thanks for this post

RE: [Trading/Selling] Yu-Gi-Oh Cards for MFB and Zero g Beys - SagemodeDC - Sep. 15, 2012

updated op and please read it before pming and posting

RE: [Trading/Selling] Yu-Gi-Oh Cards for MFB and Zero g Beys - Meteor-V - Sep. 19, 2012

Just saying but your images do not work so please fix that.
Thanks! Smile