World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beywheelz General Discussion [TOYS - NOT ANIME] (/Thread-Beywheelz-General-Discussion-TOYS-NOT-ANIME)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Beywheelz [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - sarabscientist - Sep. 02, 2012

(Sep. 02, 2012  2:46 AM)Ginga Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  2:42 AM)Tri Wrote: Woh, that was the most awesome rhyme ever...
Truly good, truly good.... Wondering, was that intentional?

In a tournament, you get a face if you place ... Eee

Back on topic, the L-Drago trick terrain and the Pegasus one don't differ a lot. I mean, its just that the ridges on the Pegasus one are rounder and the crash battle section has some more designs on it. Other than that, I do not see any performance-affecting differences.

RE: Beywheelz [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - Tri - Sep. 02, 2012

No!
Anyways on topic, I'd figure that the stadiums would move a lot when the wheelz hit them. Can someone clarify this with a stadium?

(Sep. 02, 2012  2:54 AM)Tri Wrote: Anyways on topic, I'd figure that the stadiums would move a lot when the wheelz hit them. Can someone clarify this with a stadium?

They're pretty sturdy and large. The Beywheelz don't even weigh that much either ...

(Sep. 02, 2012  2:58 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  2:54 AM)Tri Wrote: Anyways on topic, I'd figure that the stadiums would move a lot when the wheelz hit them. Can someone clarify this with a stadium?

They're pretty sturdy and large. The Beywheelz don't even weigh that much either ...

I have seen a stadium before and it only looked the size of a Super Vortex stadium, maybe slightly larger. But, aren't they hollow like regular beyblade stadiums?

(Sep. 02, 2012  3:01 AM)Tri Wrote: I have seen a stadium before and it only looked the size of a Super Vortex stadium, maybe slightly larger. But, aren't they hollow like regular beyblade stadiums?

The trick terrain ones are relatively low-lying and close to the ground and pretty stable. Uh, I'd say the size is about the same as a regular Hasbro Bey-stadium. But its sturdy.

RE: Beywheelz [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - Dual - Sep. 02, 2012

(Sep. 02, 2012  2:54 AM)Tri Wrote:

No!
Anyways on topic, I'd figure that the stadiums would move a lot when the wheelz hit them. Can someone clarify this with a stadium?
They do move actually. Not to much but they move significantly.

Like, how? Does the stadium turn when hit or does it push forward from force or some sciency science thing.

When you misfire in a crash battle the stadium will shift a little. The stadium moves backwards a bit when you launch off the ramps, and even if you dont misfire during a crash battle, the stadium will just move a bit during impact. Nothing game changing though.

RE: Beywheelz [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - Vayn - Sep. 02, 2012

Afternoon folks, Vayn here gonna do the postin here myself rather than half Insomniac bring my ideas here. Speaking of which I got a few to share and they will be coming soon and I'll share when I get some details ironed out.

RE: Beywheelz [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - Katniss - Sep. 02, 2012

I absoloutly love beywheelz! They are really cool but what I dont under stand is

WHY ARE PEOPLE HATING ON THEM?

(Sep. 02, 2012  8:14 PM)Vayn Wrote: Afternoon folks, Vayn here gonna do the postin here myself rather than half Insomniac bring my ideas here.

Cool Cool

(Sep. 02, 2012  8:37 PM)TakanosukeGryph Wrote: WHY ARE PEOPLE HATING ON THEM?

Everyone has their own opinions and they are entitled to them as well. Calm down.

And here is one that was mentioned in my Trickwheeling summary but a bit more in depth.

Makeshift Wheel Games Volume 1: W-H-E-E-L

For those of you that may be more athletic and prone to playing basketball you probably know of a variation called H-O-R-S-E, this is essentially a Beywheelz equivalent of that.

Requiring at least two players, but also usable for small groups as well this game is all about skill and fancy trick shots that you can do, and hopefully your opponents (and their beywheelz) cant. The basic game would flow as follows.

1. First player designates some sort of target (think empty cans or plastic bottles) or goal and then preforms their launch in some manner.

2. If the target is hit then the other players must do that same thing, using the same launching style as the first player. If the first player fails to hit the target the next player tries a different shot to hit the target, and continues as such until someone pulls one off.

3. Players that fail to hit the target using the same launch get a letter. Players that get all five letters are out. If a player succeeds in making the shot, then they get to make a new trick shot which the other players must repeat.

4. The last player not out wins.

And thats pretty much it. Aside from getting more precise with wheelz this also encourages creativity with launches and practicing cool stunts with wheelz.

And please make sure you use some common sense on where and how you go about playing. Otherwise it can be done wherever with whatever.

I like it. Another idea could be were you take a box and put a ramp on one side of it. You launch your wheel up the ramp and if it goes over, you sat in, if it falls into the box, you lose. NOTE- If one box is to easy, a bigger one or multiple ones could be used. If both (or all, depending on how many are playing) players make it over, then move back a bit. Keep doing that until someone loses. I think it would be cool if everyone launched at the same time so they could like clash in midair or something. I will also post this in the Beywheelz Community.

(Sep. 02, 2012  8:56 PM)Beyniac Wrote: I like it. Another idea could be were you take a box and put a ramp on one side of it. You launch your wheel up the ramp and if it goes over, you sat in, if it falls into the box, you lose. NOTE- If one box is to easy, a bigger one or multiple ones could be used. If both (or all, depending on how many are playing) players make it over, then move back a bit. Keep doing that until someone loses. I think it would be cool if everyone launched at the same time so they could like clash in midair or something. I will also post this in the Beywheelz Community.

Excellent idea Beyniac, definitely gonna include this in my compendium of makeshift wheel games. just need a cool name for it

Thanks! I got the idea while cleaning the basement a month ago. I was bored to death and had just gotten my Beywheelz and took a box, made a ramp, and launched! As for the name, Beybox battles! Don't worry, i'm joking. Hm...I'll try and thing of something and post in the Beywheelz community saying what it is.

How about Pitwheeling, Bey Jumping, or Wheel Jumping?

RE: Beywheelz [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - K!d Death - Sep. 02, 2012

Don't feel intimidated,but i'm making my own BeyWheelz forum(possibly.....)

Im in the process of making a compendium of various beywheelz games, so if anything another forum is just another place to put it

RE: Beywheelz [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - Annoying-Fork - Sep. 02, 2012

I found Toxic Stinger Scorpio at the Walgreens. It is VERY attractive, but, it's shield is wayyyy too soft...

(Sep. 02, 2012  9:13 PM)Vayn Wrote: How about Pitwheeling, Bey Jumping, or Wheel Jumping?

Weird...I posted very similar names In the Beywheelz community...great minds think alike Smile
(Sep. 02, 2012  9:20 PM)Lord Voldemort Wrote: Don't feel intimidated,but i'm making my own BeyWheelz forum(possibly.....)

I was thinking of doing the same thing back when the Beywheelz reconstruction committee was still in use. But I realized that
1. Insomniac could make a better site than I could dream of
2. There already is one, so why would anyone join another.
If you want to though, go right ahead, I won't stop you.

RE: Beywheelz [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - K!d Death - Sep. 02, 2012

So.....what do guys think I should call my forum?
(Sep. 02, 2012  9:24 PM)Beyniac Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  9:13 PM)Vayn Wrote: How about Pitwheeling, Bey Jumping, or Wheel Jumping?

Weird...I posted very similar names In the Beywheelz community...great minds think alike Smile
(Sep. 02, 2012  9:20 PM)Lord Voldemort Wrote: Don't feel intimidated,but i'm making my own BeyWheelz forum(possibly.....)

I was thinking of doing the same thing back when the Beywheelz reconstruction committee was still in use. But I realized that
1. Insomniac could make a better site than I could dream of
2. There already is one, so why would anyone join another.
If you want to though, go right ahead, I won't stop you.
Well,when you put it that way....

No no. If you want to make it, don't feel like I'm stopping you. I was just saiyan (shut up Nappa!).

RE: Beywheelz [TOYS - NOT ANIME] - evandeepic - Sep. 02, 2012

Beywheelz is ok but it could be better

DELETED

Um...ok. Could you say why you think it could be better and how? Just curious.

(Sep. 02, 2012  9:24 PM)Just That Guy Wrote: I found Toxic Stinger Scorpio at the Walgreens. It is VERY attractive, but, it's shield is wayyyy too soft...

Not as soft as the energy core