World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2! (/Thread-Face-Contest-Beyblade-Photography-2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2! - sarabscientist - Jul. 24, 2012

(Jul. 24, 2012  11:47 AM)JINX Wrote: is it me or am i not on that?

Yours wasn't an actual link, sorry, must've missed it.

(Jul. 24, 2012  11:48 AM)Shogun Wrote: marcoy's entry is my fave :3

Ditto, and Evo_Slayer's Cute

RE: Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2! - Shogun - Jul. 24, 2012

(Jul. 24, 2012  9:23 AM)BattleLion Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  9:02 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  8:55 AM)th!nk Wrote: Nocto hasn't even entered yet...

Great, thanks for bringing that up ... Tired

Hehe, Voltaic Ape got pummeled by a tiny Driger S. [Image: teehee.png] Nevertheless, great picture!

(Jul. 24, 2012  8:59 AM)BattleLion Wrote: Which Time Zone is used here?

EST - Read the rules.
I read those rule but I can't understand about EST " Never heard of it". It's not over yet.

Hope you like This Guys
This might be better

clearly fake! the mold of the face and CW look carppy

RE: Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2! - sarabscientist - Jul. 24, 2012

Considering all of BattleLion's other Beyblades were fake, I think it is right to assume this one is too :\ the Facebolt is definitely sketchy.

Unless he can post a clear picture of the box from various angles so that we can determine ...

RE: Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2! - Unstoppable - Jul. 24, 2012

Here is the link to the set- http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008CT2EDM/ref=redir_mdp_mobile

RE: Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2! - BattleLion - Jul. 24, 2012

(Jul. 24, 2012  11:54 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Considering all of BattleLion's other Beyblades were fake, I think it is right to assume this one is too :\ the Facebolt is definitely sketchy.

Unless he can post a clear picture of the box from various angles so that we can determine ...

Okay I will post it. But I want to tell you that it original face was not have any thing on it and it was not have even sticker with it so to make it a good horogium I used fake Face-bolt. original one's Face-Bolt it better then fake one. but I don't have sticker.. Hasbro don't give the stickers of HOROGIUM

RE: Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2! - Cannon - Jul. 24, 2012

(Jul. 24, 2012  1:22 PM)BattleLion Wrote: Hasbro don't give the stickers of HOROGIUM
They never produced stickers for Basalt Horogium. They only made stickers for certain beys which were in Random Boosters. (RBv7)

RE: Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2! - *Ginga* - Jul. 24, 2012

(Jul. 24, 2012  1:22 PM)BattleLion Wrote: Okay I will post it. But I want to tell you that it original face was not have any thing on it and it was not have even sticker with it so to make it a good horogium I used fake Face-bolt.

Wait, your bey didn't have stickers with it? Explain this then:

BattleLion Wrote:It wasn't the set it was alone box Hasbro was written there.

If it was Hasbro, it would have a printed face.
Explain that.

RE: Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2! - .:J:. - Jul. 24, 2012

Well I guess it's good that we have a list now because some entries I might have missed, anyway this is getting very interesting with all the different styles of entries. Also will it be the commitee deciding who wins? or will there be a public voting thread?

(Jul. 24, 2012  1:31 PM).:J:. Wrote: Well I guess it's good that we have a list now because some entries I might have missed, anyway this is getting very interesting with all the different styles of entries. Also will it be the commitee deciding who wins? or will there be a public voting thread?

The Committee will be voting for it. That is why they can not enter.

RE: Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2! - Omega12 - Jul. 24, 2012

He is saying it has a printed face, but no stickers. Hasbro has never made stickers for it as far as I know.

BattleLion said that? Cause if he did, then wouldn't he that face?

RE: Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2! - Ga' - Jul. 24, 2012

It is a printed face, but neither Hasbro nor TT ever released a printed Horogium on that face specifically. The closest would be RBV7 Vulcan Horogium (which I own), and that face isn't printed.

RE: Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2! - Cannon - Jul. 24, 2012

[Image: 416dvoPQE8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

The face probably came from there .. OR from a fake.

But the clear wheel seems fake in his photo IMO. I see it to be quite bulky, and not flat onto the MW as it's supposed to be, but whatever.

We should probably get a Committee Member's say in this. And leave it at that.

RE: Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2! - zionson - Jul. 24, 2012

(Jul. 24, 2012  7:17 AM)marcoy Wrote: My entry.

"Who done it?" =)

That's some terrific bokeh!

RE: Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2! - Justaway - Jul. 24, 2012

Well, my messed up entry:

I would call it: Solar Eclipse (Click to View)

I wonder if my avatar of GRASS CUTTER would have been better :\

Seeing the other entries(and thinking about Nocto's), I can say, I have -5% chances of winning XD

RE: Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2! - Luck - Jul. 24, 2012

@N0body:
Image not showing/working.

It's not worth viewing either That's strange :\ .. it works fine for me even after logging out from my photobucket account.

RE: Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2! - Primal - Jul. 24, 2012

I can see it just fine, so it may just be a problem with your computer, Luck.

RE: Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2! - Luck - Jul. 24, 2012

it works now...
And BTW, I much prefer your entry from your avatar XD

RE: Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2! - th!nk - Jul. 24, 2012

Personally, I much prefer your entry to your avatar, I like what you did in terms of the theme and your execution of it. Very nice.

If the SAR of my GRASS CUTTER wouldn't have been broken, I wouldn't have considered taking photos of Sol Blaze either XD

RE: Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2! - Ingulit - Jul. 24, 2012

"Who done it?" =)

Cute, heh. I am a sucker for WALL-E.

You might have gone a bit overboard with the blurryness; I feel like too much of WALL-E was blurry, especially his eyes (the part that most people are drawn to), and I'm on the fence on how much I like the Amazon Box Man's pointing arm being so blurry. HOWEVER, the Beyblade was very much in focus, which is the important part. I did like how you angled WALL-E's head to try to make him look as surprised as possible since you can't angle his eyes directly on that figure. I also liked that you used the clean WALL-E figure since it went well with the rest of the photo, though you might only have that one (...yeah, I have both the weathered and factory-new WALL-E figures, what's your point? xD).

RE: Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2! - th!nk - Jul. 24, 2012

(Jul. 24, 2012  3:35 PM)N0body Wrote: If the SAR of my GRASS CUTTER wouldn't have been broken, I wouldn't have considered taking photos of Sol Blaze either XD

Gasp it broke? I had a new one I bought break but my old one has been soldiering on for months without even showing any signs of stress (barring damage to the contact points from impacts). That's a shame to hear.

Either way, I really like what you did with Eclipse Sol Blaze. Smile

RE: Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2! - Shogun - Jul. 24, 2012

(Jul. 24, 2012  3:35 PM)Ingulit Wrote:

"Who done it?" =)

Cute, heh. I am a sucker for WALL-E.

What is the Amazon box thing? How did you get it to pose like that?
his name is Danbo actually it's a figure