World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-V-S-Metal-Fight-Beyblade)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Flosal - Aug. 06, 2011

(Aug. 06, 2011  4:41 PM)H8R Wrote: Ryuga:
lone wolf
very silent well a lot of the time he is
went from being a bad guy to a good guy
used a forbidden bey that possessed him but switched later on to a controllable bey
only lost once to the protagonist and has won each other battle..

As far as we know, Ryuuga after 1st season isn't good or bad. He appears to have become somehow "neutral" in combination with being power hungry.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - H8R - Aug. 06, 2011

(Aug. 06, 2011  8:32 PM)Flosal Wrote: As far as we know, Ryuuga after 1st season isn't good or bad. He appears to have become somehow "neutral" in combination with being power hungry.

but technically hes not an antagonist so that pretty much means that hes a good guy

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - thebladebomber - Aug. 08, 2011

i like em both Wink

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Triple-X-Turbo - Aug. 11, 2011

I agree with you LW. The Original series was far better than the mfb. But the voice dubbing and characteristics of Hillary and Daichi is so disgusting to me. Characteristically I hate Hillary when he was always after Tyson and others to allow her to go with them, that time I used to wish to smack her in her face. That's why I dont like V Force but yeah I like the moment when Zeo came to know he was a robot fighting in him with himself.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - .:J:. - Aug. 11, 2011

another reason why original beyblade is better is because of the style of animation, i know that v-force had some bad points in the animation, but take G-revolution, the ideas in that are outstandingly good, like with brooklyn, the idea that you can invent you're own world with your imagination, thats what inspired the younger me to beyblade, i thought if i got good enough i could do what they do. also with MFb beyblading its alright, but over here in england i don't find the dubbed version as adultish, it kinda ruins it for people who can't understand japanese or who don't like subs

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Aug. 11, 2011

(Aug. 11, 2011  5:12 PM)Nwolf Wrote: another reason why original beyblade is better is because of the tricks you can do. people always thought that the burn phoenix beyblade spinning ontop of another bey was awesome, but torch pegasus in this video beats that to shreds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fApIWw5l7dE

i think the overall fun-ness of the old beyblade far exceeds the new ones, i agree new beys like height change beys and attack beys rock, and ones like byxis are crazy, but apart from battling and showing the new ones don't do much, however i would be happy to be proved wrong with a video

This topic is for the anime, obviously ...

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - .:J:. - Aug. 11, 2011

oh sorry, i'll just change it then! now i feel embarrased -.-"

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - AllGenBlader - Aug. 16, 2011

I think MFB was better but I think it would be cool if there was a episode or even a movie with the old people and the new people

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Raigeko13 - Aug. 16, 2011

That would be stupid.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Mintmo - Aug. 16, 2011

i never really watched the MFB dub versions, i saw half of the first episode then i said to myself: NEVER WATCH THIS AGAIN!!! the original dubs were ok
i personally think kyoya is a huge rip off of kai, and kai looks way cooler than kyoya

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - H8R - Aug. 16, 2011

the original dub for MFB was horrible (has anyone noticed tsubasa has kai's voice)
I think in depth now if we had watched MFB before bakuten shoot Beyblade then I think MFB is better. I just wish it had a better soundtrack!

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - KidTala - Aug. 18, 2011

(Aug. 16, 2011  3:33 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: I think MFB was better but I think it would be cool if there was a episode or even a movie with the old people and the new people

That would be terrible. Imagine Kyouya and Kai together... It'll look bad. Also, the art is different, they wouldn't be able to make the character look the same in their outfits unless they change it...

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - galer - Aug. 18, 2011

the bakuten shoot series its better, for me...

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - RaisaMitchell - Sep. 03, 2011

the original beyblade series will always be number 1. Just like the original pokemon will always be the best. i can't speak for yu-gi-oh or digimon since i've seen several different episodes from several of the different digimon series and i never watched much of yu-gi-oh to compare it to the new ones but i gave MFB a chance and it disappointed me to no end. MFB is not the 4th season like many people think it's a completely new series all together, a spin-off.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Shabalabadoo - Sep. 03, 2011

I like the first one. I don't even care if it kinda seems more ridiculous, or whatever it may seem to be. I've watched it a couple of times through, and even though I haven't watched all of MFB/BMF I still prefer the original.

Yeah I'm biased because Driger is the coolest beyblade ever. I'm biased because it brings wonderful memories of yelling at beyblades. I'm biased because it's from when I was young. I'm biased because i know nothing about plastics so it's new and interesting. I'm biased here.

The nogstalgia just makes it a better show. I'm not going to say, "if MFB was from when I was young, would it be the better one" because it wasn't. I think the nogstalgia is an attribute that the original has, not something that we plopped on it.

MFBE reminds me of the first beyblade season. I don't know how to explain this well ... but something about season one (nogstalgia aside) makes it more exciting.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - fabregasrox323 - Sep. 03, 2011

although mfb is good but i think that the first three seasons (bakutan shoot beyblade) were better

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - iBladerSpirit - Sep. 03, 2011

I didn't get to experience the originals but I did watch the TV SHOW when i was little but I totally love Metal Fusion/metal masters/ 4D =R_

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Fury - Sep. 03, 2011

im not sure which beys i like more but i did LOVE the original beyblade themesong and show more than ours currently

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - RaisaMitchell - Sep. 03, 2011

I really wish they'd continue the original beyblade series with all the old characters... i'd love to see more blitzkreig boys and what they do behind the scenes and how they interact with each other, mainly because they're such a mysterious team. i dunno i just wish they'd make more episodes for the original...

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Neko Fury - Sep. 03, 2011

I prefer the original Beyblade series more than the Metal series. Maybe it's because I've only watched a few episode of MFB and I began with the original series, plus currently watching the original series in Japanese. But I do like the deigns for the Metal series, it's like an upgrade to the HMS series in G-Revolution (just wished they sold more of them)...
Also because I loved the original Beyblade characters...I missed them lots...

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - pegasusmaster - Sep. 03, 2011

i can only say that i love MFB, because i don't own any plastics or understand anything about them. i've never seen the original anime before, either. but i like both the anime and beys of MFB a lot. and out of common sence, metal would pwn plastic. Wink

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kinomiya Takao - Sep. 04, 2011

original beyblade series is way better than mfb.mfb can't even touch it.because hms beyblade are also way better than mfb beys even better than 4d beys or etc.bb g rev is the most amazing anime series.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Sep. 04, 2011

(Sep. 04, 2011  6:02 AM)takao.k/tyson.g Wrote: original beyblade series is way better than mfb.mfb can't even touch it.because hms beyblade are also way better than mfb beys even better than 4d beys or etc.bb g rev is the most amazing anime series.

No valid point, I see ...

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Benjohadi - Sep. 04, 2011

(Sep. 04, 2011  6:02 AM)takao.k/tyson.g Wrote: original beyblade series is way better than mfb.mfb can't even touch it.because hms beyblade are also way better than mfb beys even better than 4d beys or etc.bb g rev is the most amazing anime series.
lo..you are joking..hms might be a challenge to mfb..but plastics just cant beat mfb competitively..lol..
but plsatics surely win in design context..plastics got the best design ever..

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - RaisaMitchell - Sep. 08, 2011

You know, I saw some closed threads about making a season 4 for the original Beyblade and i heard that there would be a season 4 if we gave them good reasons. I've got reasons why they should continue the original beyblade. One of them out of many i'll just mention...this seems to be one of the most important reasons amoung fans (the metal beyblades) at the end of g-revolution they were using metal beyblades, those bey's would have continued in the 4th season. 2nd reason, Kai really wants to beat Tyson. In the 4th season Kai should actually beat Tyson and become the new world champion, because throughout the 3 season that was his goal anyway. 3rd, they'd make a lot of money putting out original beyblades using the hard metal system along with the new line of beyblades. 4th, they'd make twice as much money with the original fans and the new fans. 5th, alot of people want to see all the old characters again, personally i'd like to see alot more of the blitzkrieg boys ( tala, bryan, spencer, and ian) 6th, they can make several different storylines for the 4th season and just pick one they want to go with, for example in the anime we don't know what happens to voltaire. even boris comes back but we never see voltaire again. those are just some...they can still make a 4th season of the original!