World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-V-S-Metal-Fight-Beyblade)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - B3ASTLY - Sep. 11, 2009

(Sep. 06, 2009  12:51 AM)Slammin Wrote: In the World Tournament in G-revolutions, almost all victories were due to ring-outs.

haha, true, but not all of them

also,i found that wen ever tyson battles, he gets his butt kicked through-out the whole beybattle and then randomly comes outta no-where with a special attack and wins :\ *sigh*

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Tempestas007 - Sep. 11, 2009

(Sep. 11, 2009  12:00 AM)B3ASTLY Wrote: also,i found that wen ever tyson battles, he gets his butt kicked through-out the whole beybattle and then randomly comes outta no-where with a special attack and wins :\ *sigh*

He's the main character. The same applies to Ginga in MFB.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Original_BB_4ev - Mar. 02, 2010

Original all the way!! Without the original there wouldn't be a Metal fight/fusion

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - .:.:Kai:.:. - Mar. 02, 2010

I think that the original serie is better than Metal Fight.

Metal Fight is an adaptation or "modernization" of the original beyblade; BMF is trying to carry people from Bakugan or series like that.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Robsta - Mar. 02, 2010

I prefer the new series although I loved the older series the new series is slightly less childish.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Mar. 02, 2010

(Mar. 02, 2010  5:51 AM)Original_BB_4ev Wrote: Original all the way!! Without the original there wouldn't be a Metal fight/fusion
How does that make Bakuten Shoot Beyblade better. Of course Beyblade became popular with the original series, however Metal Fight Beyblade also became very popular since the broadcast of the anime in Japan, probably because a lot of people find it quite good ...

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Boss - Mar. 02, 2010

(Mar. 02, 2010  2:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: How does that make Bakuten Shoot Beyblade better. Of course Beyblade became popular with the original series, however Metal Fight Beyblade also became very popular since the broadcast of the anime in Japan, probably because a lot of people find it quite good ...

You're being rather defensive of the new anime (this goes back all the way to the start of the topic). Why do you feel it necessary to disaprove every opinion that doesn't say that MFB is better than the original? If you believe MFB is better than good for you, some people have their own reasons for prefering the orginal series.

While better than most of the orginal trilogy, I personally find the new series to be lacking something. Its an improvement, but something isn't quite right. Others here have tried to say the same thing (though haven't been able to convey this properly). The new characters aren't really that special either, I find the original protagonists more appealing. However, the actual battles themselves are better, as its more focused on the blades rather than magical spirits that come out of them.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Mar. 02, 2010

A lot of people are not even giving Metal Fight Beyblade a chance : they see that Takao and Kai disappeared, and for them the original will always be better.

If they do not have good reasons (such as what I previously quoted, I believe), then it is correct to ask for more.

Plus, I do not know : what are you going to do in the following years while you will not be following the 'hype' of Metal Fight Beyblade. It is, in a sense, part of the future of the Beyblade community.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - KidTala - Mar. 03, 2010

I agree with Kai-V. She has got a point because you are backing up something which you haven't got evidence with.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Original_BB_4ev - Mar. 03, 2010

Yeah, it will be part of the future of the Beyblade world, and I'll probably watch every episode when it comes to U.S., but I dont think the original should ever be forgotten, or overshadowed

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - bladercam - Mar. 03, 2010

i think the original is better than mfb but i havent seen alot orf mfb episodes still from what i have seen i like the original better

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - stormpegasus - Mar. 03, 2010

i would have to say that i like the new series better it has cooler beyblades in my oppinion and cooler characters and the battles actually last longer

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - KidTala - Mar. 03, 2010

But in the original the battles are much more epic. For example, Ray v Crusher. No MFB battle can compare that.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - beybattler - Mar. 05, 2010

I'm gonna have to say that i like MFB better I don't now why but it's just cooler in my oppinion.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - .:.:Kai:.:. - Mar. 05, 2010

Like I said MFB is a modernization of the original thats way some people think that MFB is cooler for somebodies. An example; the using of a clock or machine or I don´t how named from Spanish to English.

But I prefer the originals.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Original_BB_4ev - Mar. 05, 2010

(Mar. 03, 2010  2:59 AM)bladercam Wrote: i think the original is better than mfb but i havent seen alot orf mfb episodes still from what i have seen i like the original better

Same here buddy ^^

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Anime - Mar. 05, 2010

Hmm, tough decision, MFB? Probably just because I HATED seing the bitbeasts over colored. Season One I liked because the one-colored bitbeast scheme made it seem more like the ancient power that modern man can barely comprehend or something, although they needed to be better detailed. It just comes down to preference, but the original series (Of anime & Beyblades) will always have something to do with us, because if not, the WBO would have not been formed/maybe formed later it originally was/been formed about something slightly different, like the World Battle Strikers Organization

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - SonicDaMan - Mar. 05, 2010

Beyblade>Metal Fight>V-Force>G-Revolution IMO

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - BDaichi - Mar. 05, 2010

The main characters in orginal beyblade are way better then mfb.
Ginga needs a different hair style.
ehh I can remember leone bladder name but he looks the beast.
Least kai, max, tyson, and rei all had unique looks.
But I haven't seen to much of mfb anime since it hasn't been subbed yet. :[

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - beybattler - Mar. 05, 2010

(Mar. 05, 2010  2:57 AM)BDaichi Wrote: The main characters in orginal beyblade are way better then mfb.
Ginga needs a different hair style.
ehh I can remember leone bladder name but he looks the beast.
Least kai, max, tyson, and rei all had unique looks.
But I haven't seen to much of mfb anime since it hasn't been subbed yet. :[
actually the first 12 episodes are subbed and its actually pretty easy to understand the raw episodes because of reactions and body language

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - BDaichi - Mar. 05, 2010

(Mar. 05, 2010  2:59 AM)beybattler Wrote: actually the first 12 episodes are subbed and its actually pretty easy to understand the raw episodes because of reactions and body language

That is true.
I really should just man up.
Kinda fail cause I study Japanese. I understand like 1/4 in whats happening in Japanese lol.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Ultra - Mar. 05, 2010

I like the old series more than the MFB cause I think the battles were more intense than the ones in MFB, although I do like the battles in MFB too. I grew up with the old ones too and I think there is less originality between the blades in MFB than in the older series.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Sin-hunter - Mar. 18, 2010

I like Metal Fight Beyblade more then the original. Metal Fight Beyblade has something that just makes so awesome. Though I can't place a finger as to what it is. Maybe a better plot, no better villains, no its something else. Well that's my two cents.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - DranzerX13 - Mar. 18, 2010

When I first heard about Metal Fight Beyblade (months before the anime even started) I was reluctant to even get into it. I kept telling myself that it wouldn't be the same, and the characters looked kinda lame. Well, I thought that for awhile until I started reading the manga. I kind of got into it when I read the manga, but I really didn't get into it till I started watching the anime. As soon as the anime of it started, I immediately got into it. the more I kept watching it, the more interested I was. The MFB characters are just amazing, I mean just WOW!

What I really like about MFB is that the villain leader actually beyblades himself. In the old series, characters like Souichirou Hiwatari, (Voltaire in the dub) Balkov, Gideon, Dr. B, Dr.K, Barthez didn't even beyblade at all. All they did was have their team do the work for them. Not just that but there are adults in MFB that actually Beyblade. Daidouji, Ryuuga, Ryuusei to name a few.

Another thing to point out that makes MFB look so much cooler than Bakuten Shoot Beyblade is...

in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, each characters Bey had 1 attack each. In Metal Fight Beyblade, the characters don't keep using their first attack over and over again till they get a new Bey. Ginga has 5 attacks now in the anime, and is STILL using Storm Pegasis.

Now that MFB ep49 has aired, you can't say that the battles aren't as intense as they were in the old series

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Sin-hunter - Mar. 18, 2010

That's how I felt when I first heard about the series. Though when I watched the first episode I wasn't all that into it. So returned to watching my Yugioh 5d's which had this crazy awesome plot. Episode 13 what got me into to it. That was the time I just watched it out of Whim and was blown away by it. More like being blown away by how much Ryuuga is being so cool as a villain. Just how Ryuuga is being voiced just got my attention and the music great really gives the feel for the situation. Though I have noticed some of the voices I hear in Metal Fight Beyblade I've heard it in another anime.

Ryuuga himself is what got me to stick to it, because if it wasn't for him I don't think I would have stick around to watching this series. I wouldn't have seen that epic battle in episode 49 which as DranzerX13 says intense. Thanks Dranzerx13, I got out my reasons more or less.