World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-V-S-Metal-Fight-Beyblade)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - firelord767 - Aug. 09, 2009

That makes sense.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Katon707 - Aug. 15, 2009

ive only recently been introduced to MFB. But i am enjoying it very much! people shouldnt compare it to the old series, which was very good for what it was, an exciting kids cartoons, with monsters, and magical attacks!! i myself am a huge fan of the first 3 series and the old bit beasts. but mfb is something different, it puts more emphasis on the bond between blade and blader, instead of bond between blader and magical beast!!

I myself thought that the whole rock leone arc was very much like tyson vs kai in series one but hey, it def works and gives the series a good start!! im very much looking forward to watching the sries progress!!!! Grin

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - B3ASTLY - Aug. 18, 2009

(Aug. 09, 2009  6:38 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Different area, no connection. Because they do travel to different places within their own world.
Well, technically, tyson and the gang lived in our world concidering that there was a japanease team, american team, and many other beyblade teams from different contries of our world. For now, we dont know alot about the MFB world except that it appears to be in modern times.

i beleive that MFB and original beyblade occured in the same world, but just at different times.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Aug. 18, 2009

(Aug. 18, 2009  2:35 PM)B3ASTLY Wrote: Well, technically, tyson and the gang lived in our world concidering that there was a japanease team, american team, and many other beyblade teams from different contries of our world. For now, we dont know alot about the MFB world except that it appears to be in modern times.

i beleive that MFB and original beyblade occured in the same world, but just at different times.
Adachi Takafumi said they were entirely different universes.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Aqua - Aug. 18, 2009

Speechless

I've always thought of them as just being in different time periods. Metal Fight Beyblade being in the future...

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Ariamis776 - Aug. 18, 2009

yeah mfb would be in the future cos teyre using advanced hms types if u get wat i mean.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Aug. 18, 2009

Bakuten Shoot Beyblade happened from 2000/2001 to 2003 in their universe, and Metal Fight Beyblade is happening in an unknown time in their own different universe.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - axe_ninja - Aug. 18, 2009

so far, origonal. that is all.

watching through the origonal about a month or so agom really did make me wish i never stopped beyblade. i missed out on daichi and strata dragoon. i still think he's the best thing that ever happened to beyblade

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - firelord767 - Aug. 18, 2009

(Aug. 18, 2009  6:17 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: yeah mfb would be in the future cos teyre using advanced hms types if u get wat i mean.

MFB is completely seprate from hms. I can count more of mf's similarities with mc than ms.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Anime - Aug. 18, 2009

(Aug. 08, 2009  11:29 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: ...post being after? yes? but if its before g-rev according to te anime they meet for te first time ever in g-rev where daichi has his strata dragoon

In some shows, when they make a movie they don't tie it in with the show, so all that movie was is basically how Tyson/Takao meets Daichi, and so that it's not just an extended comercial they give it a plot.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Bey Brad - Aug. 18, 2009

That was added in the dub. In the original, the movie is canon.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - ReallyRandomTJ - Aug. 19, 2009

If i see another person saying that Kyouya is a rip off of Kai.. I'll kill them.
Tired Kai fangirls are murder.

MFB is way better then the other 3 series.. no doubt. Eee

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Bey Brad - Aug. 19, 2009

(Aug. 19, 2009  4:33 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: If i see another person saying that Kyouya is a rip off of Kai.. I'll kill them.
Tired Kai fangirls are murder.

those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - ReallyRandomTJ - Aug. 19, 2009

(Aug. 19, 2009  7:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Chocked_2 Eh.?
Of course. i didn't mean Kill them literally. lol
Speechless there just so annoying. haha

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Bey Brad - Aug. 19, 2009

(Aug. 19, 2009  9:19 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Chocked_2 Eh.?
Of course. i didn't mean Kill them literally. lol
Speechless there just so annoying. haha

you're still throwing them

Confused ....... oh i think i know what you mean. ^^; sorry. lol

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Ariamis776 - Aug. 19, 2009

Ur right tho tj. Kai owns kyouya so he cant be a rip of kai cos hes not awesomeenuff..

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Tempestas007 - Aug. 20, 2009

(Aug. 19, 2009  11:51 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: Ur right tho tj. Kai owns kyouya so he cant be a rip of kai cos hes not awesomeenuff..

No, he can't be a rip off of Kai because they are not alike, at all.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - B3ASTLY - Aug. 20, 2009

(Aug. 20, 2009  12:40 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: No, he can't be a rip off of Kai because they are not alike, at all.

true, iv been hearing alot that kyouya is a "rip-off" of kai. thats just total insanity started by kai fan-boys that wernt willing to accept the fact that theres actually ANOTHER awsome character in beyblade .first off, theyre personalities are NOTHING alike!they look NOTHING alike! theyre blading styles are NOTHING alike! ofcoarse they both started out in local blader gangs, but that is only a small detail and does'nt automaticly mean that kyouya is a 'Rip-Off' of Kai. Kyouya and Kai are both awsome, but in theyre own, DIFFERENT way.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Bey Brad - Aug. 20, 2009

anyone who cares this much about a cartoon character is a sociopath hth

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - B3ASTLY - Aug. 20, 2009

(Aug. 20, 2009  1:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: anyone who cares this much about a cartoon character is a sociopath hth

haha thats basicly what i said lol

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - ReallyRandomTJ - Aug. 20, 2009

I was just trying to say they annoyed me... B3EASTLY just put it in the long version. XD
Also i want to tell the Kai fanboys and girls to get over it.
New Beyblade Anime.. new characters to be fan boy/girls over. Ahaha. Pinching_eyes_2

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Bey Brad - Aug. 20, 2009

yes kai fans are so much more annoying than every other anime fangirl despite being exactly the same

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - ReallyRandomTJ - Aug. 20, 2009

^ Good point. Brad. XD

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Ariamis776 - Aug. 20, 2009

ya have a point after close looking...they aint the same at all...and none of em seem to resemble tyson ray or max either