World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana (/Thread-Messages-for-Hasbro-and-Nelvana)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - firelord767 - Jul. 24, 2009

(Jul. 24, 2009  8:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: but i'm an impatient child and want to build it as soon as i pay for it

I am.

(i don't beleive i'm writing another one of these)
Dear Nelvana,
I'd understand if u'd tune down the laungage for the english dub o' MFB, but please don't change anything else. Using the japenese songs still in japenese would be a plus, but i doubt you'd do that.
Firelord767, the guy with the broken tab button.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Giga - Jul. 24, 2009

LMAO, no way will they leave the songs in Japanese.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - firelord767 - Jul. 24, 2009

Sadly. Can you guys atr least keep go shoot? Thats not as jurastic as my other ideas (or is itIt is a mystery?).

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Bey Brad - Jul. 24, 2009

Thankfully all of the BGM will stay the same, so I don't care about anything else. They will definitely not leave the opening in Japanese, either.

As I said, just release uncut DVDs and I will buy them.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Kai-V - Jul. 24, 2009

By the way, "Face Keys" are called Tools, because they also fix the Bottoms to the Tracks ...

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Bey Brad - Jul. 24, 2009

(Jul. 24, 2009  10:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, "Face Keys" are called Tools, because they also fix the Bottoms to the Tracks ...

i actually knew this but for some reason was using the wrong word

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - PinoBoyTroy - Jul. 25, 2009

I would like to see Hasbro release the old classics like the v-force, G-revolution, and HMS blades.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Limeguy64 - Jul. 25, 2009

...really?... again?

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Tempestas007 - Jul. 25, 2009

(Jul. 25, 2009  4:31 AM)PinoBoyTroy Wrote: I would like to see Hasbro release the old classics like the v-force, G-revolution, and HMS blades.

This has been refutted previously......I hope this isn't said again Smithicide

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - The_General - Jul. 25, 2009

(Jul. 25, 2009  4:31 AM)PinoBoyTroy Wrote: I would like to see Hasbro release the old classics like the v-force, G-revolution, and HMS blades.

Let it go man...just let it go...

Everytime a company gets involved with a fan forum, they had to dig through a lot of this stuff, but man, this seems to be on every page. I would only ever see Hasbro releasing some sort of collection of recolours or something...and it would be overpriced, just so all these kids who want to see the old beyblades will pay triple what the would have years ago for the same thing.

Other than that slim to none possibility...just enjoy the new MFB beyblades...just because it's a new show with new blades dosen't mean they have to bring back the old ones...at all.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - fragbait - Jul. 26, 2009

(Jul. 24, 2009  8:27 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Hasbro, for lack of a better term, it'd be great if you could release some kind of "Beysurvivor Pack".
It'd be brilliant if we could get a pack featuring metal faces, a grip of some sorts, and possibly some spare bottoms that are easily damaged like rubber flat.
A lot of people here have had problems with rubber flat (since it is so easily worn and damaged), and metal faces are a strange product to sell just on their own.
Grips are a necessity for all bladers as well, so a pack that combined the said items would be ideal.

This is one of the best suggestions I've seen in this thread. Maybe a sort of "Bey Accessory Pack" with a couple MFs, but specifically putting RF in there would I think make it seem like Hasbro is saying "Rubber Flat: Must Have" (not that it isn't). Maybe a random booster of 2 or 3 tracks with the pack, as well as seperate packs with either a Light Launcher and Beylauncher, would be amazing, as it would provide the customer flexability.
Now, a little question from me: What will Hasbro be doing about the Beypointers? Granted they add extra weight to the launcher, that would make the game different from the Japanese version, albeit in a smaller factor than say not releasing Beylaunchers in other markets. Will you (Hasbro) not release them, or release them and do a similar program to the WBBA's Quetz giveaway?

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Bey Brad - Jul. 26, 2009

Hasbro's not going to answer any questions posed here, sorry!

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Rocky - Jul. 26, 2009

As long as they had a look through our suggestions/opinions that's good enough for me. :3

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - theflightyellz - Jul. 26, 2009

... Well that's nice of them

(Jul. 26, 2009  7:05 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: ... Well that's nice of them

I already posted in this thread that Hasbro won't be able to respond to these comments due to legal concerns. We know that they're reading and considering everything in this thread and that's enough. I don't expect them to detail their business plan to us a year before the line even launches.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - theflightyellz - Jul. 26, 2009

Don't get me wrong, I mean it's a definite bonus that they have been looking through it at all.
It's just a shame that we have no idea if anything we've suggested has been taken in to consideration until at least the 2010 release, and further on for anything relating to the HWS.

(Jul. 26, 2009  7:30 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Don't get me wrong, I mean it's a definite bonus that they have been looking through it at all.
It's just a shame that we have no idea if anything we've suggested has been taken in to consideration until at least the 2010 release, and further on for anything relating to the HWS.

Well, I'll do my best to find out whatever I can, however maybe now is a bit too early to be asking about concrete plans.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Aqua - Jul. 26, 2009

MESSAGE TO HASBRO

Hasbro,

It's great to see that you will be bringing back beyblade to N. America, the UK, etc. We are very grateful for this. Though there are several things that I would like to address...

Try to release all the beyblades that Takara releases and please do not make any big changes to the designs and features of the beyblades. This will make it a lot easier for people since they would be able to buy the beyblades locally instead of always having to import them which can be quite costly.

It would be good to have contests and official tournaments every once in a while. That will make beyblade much more enjoyable and people will get the most out of it and continue to be interested in them.

One main concern is about the stadiums. Please do not change the designs and features of the stadiums. Use the molds and designs of the Takara stadiums, since they will offer better game play and overall, a better experience. Not having proper stadiums really takes away from the game and makes it a lot less interesting and exciting. If you are concerned about the safety of people using the stadium, you can simply use a stadium cage, intead of high walls built-in with the stadium and surrounding the playing area or anything like that, which really affects gameplay and the playing experience. Please include the same features in the Hasbro stadiums as the Takara stadiums.

Also, it would be great if you could release beyblade sets. A set which may include things like; a couple beyblades, 1 stadium and a grip or/and launcher.

I look forward to your Beyblade: Metal Fusion products and I'm sure BMF will be very successful.

Thanks,
Aqua - Member of the WBO

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - fragbait - Jul. 26, 2009

(Jul. 26, 2009  7:00 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hasbro's not going to answer any questions posed here, sorry!

I figured they weren't since we didn't see anything by now, as I was posting it as more of a rhetorical anyway. We'll know the answer in the next couple years anyway. But it's cool that hasbro is reading this anyway.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - The_General - Jul. 26, 2009

Guys, don't underestimate the amount of weight your opinions have on the company. We are the one's who are going to be purchasing their product, and although there are some ideas that will surely be trashed...they'll be able to spot the good, well thought out reccommendations and will take it into consideration.

A great example of this was the video game publisher THQ, regarding UFC 2009: Undisputed. I started a suggestion thread on their official forums and compiled a huge list of about 50 solid reccomendations, that the community and myself compiled together. Many of our thoughts were implemented into the game, and released a patch that consisted of nothing but ideas that were in our list. I know this isn't an official forum for Hasbro...but it IS the closest thing to it, and trust me, when they say they're watching, they are watching.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - FlamingAura - Jul. 27, 2009

Also make them cheap please! £10.00 please my parents are hogging the money! TT-TT

1 more thing make sure it does air in the uk and merchindise comes because digimon frontier got cancelled at the last second!

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - theflightyellz - Jul. 27, 2009

They'll probably be around £6.99 I would guess, same as the older series were.
Thanks for looking in to it Brad, any news at any point in the future on Hasbro's plans would be great.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - kinomiya - Jul. 27, 2009

(Jul. 27, 2009  10:24 PM)bey_masta12345 Wrote: Also make them cheap please! £10.00 please my parents are hogging the money! TT-TT

1 more thing make sure it does air in the uk and merchindise comes because digimon frontier got cancelled at the last second!

Dont worry that wont happen anyway i dont want to say much about this but it ll release

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - FlamingAura - Jul. 28, 2009

(Jul. 27, 2009  10:49 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: They'll probably be around £6.99 I would guess, same as the older series were.
Thanks for looking in to it Brad, any news at any point in the future on Hasbro's plans would be great.

even starters?

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - theflightyellz - Jul. 28, 2009

(Jul. 28, 2009  1:11 PM)bey_masta12345 Wrote: even starters?
... It's pretty unlikely that they'll make anything other than starters bey_masta, in the past Hasbro haven't made boosters, just starters, and they've always been around the price range of £6.99.