World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana (/Thread-Messages-for-Hasbro-and-Nelvana)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - firelord767 - Aug. 18, 2009

Thats not "Stupid". The hobby leuge would pwn!

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Bey Brad - Aug. 18, 2009

(Aug. 18, 2009  8:59 PM)axe_ninja Wrote: realax due. this is all relevent , it just doesnt look it. see this all usful in some way, hasbro now know that beyblades arent as customisable as a TCG deck and feature less control over whats going on. so now they know not to promote to religous TCG players (by religous i mean they're hardcore) because it doesnt push the same buttons as a TCG. even more reason why it probably wont be promoted for adults (doouh) but hey such as life.

plus dont worry about it, its an internet forum, its bout to go off topic every now and again.

No, it isn't relevant. Stop with the off-topic posting.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Galaxxy - Aug. 18, 2009

Okay,
To Hasbro,

Bey Ta 1 at toy shops please. :p

Most likely Toys 'R' Us

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Xukori - Aug. 18, 2009

(Aug. 18, 2009  9:53 PM)AlphaBlader Wrote: Okay,
To Hasbro,

Bey Ta 1 at toy shops please. :p

Most likely Toys 'R' Us

yeah, thatd be brilliant ^^

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - firelord767 - Aug. 18, 2009

Especially in Ireland.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - - Aug. 20, 2009

Not only in shops, I want one in my local mall arcade so I can hog it all to myself.
:3

Also, even if TT takes another hiatus in a couple of years, at least keep the competitive scene going.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - FlamingAura - Aug. 21, 2009

Nelvana dont change the names of the characters and keep the same opening please!

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - BeyUK-Espio - Aug. 21, 2009

Just skim read the thread. I got told to reapproach Hasbro UK in regards to their MFB toy line next year...

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Unborn - Aug. 21, 2009

Well the only thing I hope happens to the new MFB beyblades is that they bring back the customization like with the plastic beyblades. And maybe create more powerful launchers(I know it is a safety issue but it would be nice to have longer battles).

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Bey Brad - Aug. 21, 2009

(Aug. 21, 2009  10:27 PM)Unborn Wrote: Well the only thing I hope happens to the new MFB beyblades is that they bring back the customization like with the plastic beyblades. And maybe create more powerful launchers(I know it is a safety issue but it would be nice to have longer battles).

Uh have you used MFB?

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Pich - Aug. 21, 2009

MFB are very customizable and spin the longest out of all the series.....

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Unborn - Aug. 22, 2009

ahhh I see now.Thank you for enlightening me,its just that when I first saw the MFB(I dont own one yet Wink) they looked pretty much like the HMS.When I had the HMS it was difficult to customize seeing that most parts were unique for each blade.Unless of course it's just because I never got the right blades Unhappy.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Pich - Aug. 22, 2009

HMS were just as easy to customize, too. I have no idea what HMS you were using. All mine were customizable with each other (and all I can think of at the moment). But, yeah, MFB are very customizable with each other.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - firelord767 - Aug. 22, 2009

Maybe parts that don't use that stupid beytool would increase ease in customability.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Galaxxy - Aug. 22, 2009

But they bey tool has to be used !

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Tempestas007 - Aug. 22, 2009

(Aug. 22, 2009  9:17 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Maybe parts that don't use that stupid beytool would increase ease in customability.

What's so hard about using the tool?

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Hyuuga Neji - Aug. 22, 2009

^This. All you really have to do is twist it clockwise to assemble, and counterclockwise to disassemble.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Kai-V - Aug. 23, 2009

... If the Tool is not used, your parts are not tightened together, and the Bottom could leave the Track a lot more easily.

Seriously, I am sure most kids can use the Tool with ease, and it has nothing to do with customizing.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - axe_ninja - Aug. 24, 2009

(Aug. 23, 2009  12:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ... If the Tool is not used, your parts are not tightened together, and the Bottom could leave the Track a lot more easily.

Seriously, I am sure most kids can use the Tool with ease, and it has nothing to do with customizing.

well, the only bit the toll is really needed is the screw, its not that hard to pop the base into place with bare hands.

i think the idea of the tool is cool, would be better if it was a bit flashier looking. flashy things make kids think its cooler y'know.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Bey Brad - Aug. 24, 2009

(Aug. 22, 2009  9:17 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Maybe parts that don't use that stupid beytool would increase ease in customability.

uhhhhhh

(Aug. 24, 2009  12:46 AM)axe_ninja Wrote: i think the idea of the tool is cool, would be better if it was a bit flashier looking. flashy things make kids think its cooler y'know.

thanks marketing pro axe_ninja

(Aug. 24, 2009  8:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: thanks marketing pro axe_ninja

is that sadistic or pedantic? or just a general waste of a post?

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Bey Brad - Aug. 24, 2009

(Aug. 24, 2009  9:01 PM)axe_ninja Wrote: is that sadistic or pedantic? or just a general waste of a post?

you don't know what either of those words mean

my point is that to say "kids like flashier stuff" particularly in reference to the beytool is silly. it's a simple, semi-disposable tool that serves simply to be able to assemble the beyblade. in addition to that, you can use the one attached to the launchergrip. there's no reason to invest in making it "flashy", as there's no real point in enforcing an emotional connection with the piece

also you're already on thin ice so i'd suggest you cut out the snark

(Aug. 24, 2009  9:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: you don't know what either of those words mean

my point is that to say "kids like flashier stuff" particularly in reference to the beytool is silly. it's a simple, semi-disposable tool that serves simply to be able to assemble the beyblade. in addition to that, you can use the one attached to the launchergrip. there's no reason to invest in making it "flashy", as there's no real point in enforcing an emotional connection with the piece

also you're already on thin ice so i'd suggest you cut out the snark

i have an AS in litereature but im not really sure what they mean either way, but i thought that sorta sarcasm was put into one of those two.

oh c'mon. beyblades are popular mostly because they're flashy. they got the whole dragoon with the white and the red colours and the big blue dragon and everything, its just a selling angle.

personally i think it would be cool to have a more glorified tool, and i also think kids would buy into that gimmick.

snark is a bit too much of an old word for me to know what you're saying, im guessing its negative though. but you just up front insulted me, what were you expecting? "good one jolly old chap"? its obvious i was gonna respond to it.

RE: Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana - Khel - Aug. 24, 2009

snark means lippy, sassy, cocky etc.

(Aug. 24, 2009  9:20 PM)Khel Wrote: snark means lippy, sassy, cocky etc.

ahh thanks. isnt that what most people do when provoked for a response?