World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion (/Thread-Virginia-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Dark_Mousy - Feb. 10, 2013

Put "The Artist Formerly Know as The Real Dark Mousy" as a maybe.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Feb. 10, 2013

LOL you got it pal

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Feb. 11, 2013

I'm surprised Insane hasn't jumped on this even before any of us. He lives in Richmond. Thought he would've been confirmed as soon as you mentioned something Pruebame. That goes for all the other members that normally come to tournaments.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Feb. 11, 2013

Just got my 7th and 8th confirmed for this event.
Got a feeling this may turn out to be a big event. Lots of well known and experienced as well as newer players coming.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Feb. 12, 2013

Awesome. Stormscorpio1 seems to be pretty good. Can't wait to battle him >:] Same goes for Primus. I guess I should start practicing and ordering new beys asap.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Feb. 12, 2013

Yea I would if I were you. It's a real good opportunity for some of the newer players to see well ranked guys blade and to get tips etc for how to be competitive. I'm sure everyone that has experience has had the opportunity to learn from some of the better bladers. Bythe way, a new blader DID come in 4th at the Carolina Gaming Summit. Quite impressive if I say so.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Feb. 13, 2013

Whats his/her name? Will they be coming back to WBO tournaments regularly.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Thunder Dome - Feb. 13, 2013

His username is ilyashajra.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Feb. 13, 2013

(Feb. 13, 2013  3:34 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: His username is ilyashajra.
Thanks. Are you coming to VA as well?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Feb. 16, 2013

Tournament thread is up. Check it out all!

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Feb. 18, 2013

Hey Pruebame, do you think you could post a link to the thread? Couldn't find it.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Dark_Mousy - Feb. 18, 2013

(Feb. 18, 2013  1:06 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Hey Pruebame, do you think you could post a link to the thread? Couldn't find it.

Here is the thread

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Feb. 19, 2013

Would anybody be game for a tournament on either March 23rd or 30th in Virginia Beach, VA at Comic Book Heaven? Let me know what you think asap. If we get enough people that can stay true to their word then I have no problem with hosting a tournament.

EDIT- billy- Were you talking aabout this tournament or the other Richmond tournament...?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - BillyBlast - Feb. 19, 2013

You can put me as a maybe if the distance I'm thinking is correct.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Feb. 19, 2013

BuhbuhbuhBilly, could you post in the official tournament section please so I can adjust the post when I get back in town? Thx

And.. glad your coming down

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Feb. 19, 2013

(Feb. 19, 2013  4:54 AM)*Billy* Wrote: You can put me as a maybe if the distance I'm thinking is correct.

Awesome. Hope you can make it. Fyi man its in Virginia Beach, VA. Just a little reminder.Smile

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Mar. 11, 2013

Alright yet another epic Richmond tournament goes off with massive fun. Holy Snikees 18 Bladers came out making this the largest Virginia tournament to date. Special props go out to Primus and Dark Mousy for helping with the judgeing. We had 2 tournaments yesterday one a BB-10 and another Zero-G event. Zero-G was awesome. Looks like we will be holding these on a regular basis now.
FIVE SUCCESSFUL TOURNAMENTS HERE AND THE COMMUNITY GROWS EVERY TIME!!
I will also be holding BB-10's so that the newer bladers can participate with the hasbro beys they have.
Special recognition goes out to BladerJDF and Dylanslego. You guys really rocked the experienced guys. Nicely done. Did you learn anything? One eyed Jacques really stepped up for us as well and made this event happen. shout out to you guys(Rob). They are researching carrying the whole line of Beys to include the new Hasbro stuff as they are released.
Keep a watch here. I will be scheduleing another tournament in the near future as the weather continues to get nicer.
Nuff' said,
Prue out!

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Mar. 11, 2013

Next tournament will be set for Sunday April 14th at One Eyed Jacques. Bb-10 and Zero-G formats apply. So who is coming. Official posting when I get home from work.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - agentbeyblade21 - Mar. 12, 2013

that sounds fun just like the last tourney was, even though its not oficial yet i will propbrably make it unless something comes up, so you can put me as a maybe.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Mar. 12, 2013

OK, Here is the next Richmond Tournament Information. Lets see if we can bring in more then 18 this event!

RICHMOND TOURNAMENT INFO
Tournament Name: Richmond Va. (contest see below)
Time: 10:30 Registration Start time 11:30pm
Date: 4/14/2013
Format: Full RR (for now)
Fees: Standard WBO fees $5.00 store fees. $5.00

There will be both BB-10 format as well as a Zero-G tournament. Only WBO fees apply for the Zero-G event.

There will be a Name that tournament contest with the prize being your store fees paid for by me. Please send all entrees to me via pm. No other entrees will count so don't spam this thread. Winners will be announced on the date the tournament if official and on this and that thread. Good luck all

Confirmed
Pruebame
Bazooka

Maybe
AgentBeyblade21
Kaboom
Stars
Cait_sith

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Thunder Dome - Mar. 12, 2013

Do you mean 4/10/13 since 3/10/13 has already passed?
Edit: Oops 4/10/13 is a weekday.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Mar. 12, 2013

no The 14th let me edit thx thunder

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Mar. 12, 2013

No matter what it takes, Im making it to this tournament this time!Tongue_out I'll make sure I pull of straight A's on my report card if thats what it takes.

*Pruebame- Sending you my entree asapWink

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Yami - Mar. 12, 2013

Put me on maybe ._.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Mar. 12, 2013

Im thinking about hosting a Virginia Beach, VA tournament on March 30th, 2013. That's a Saturday. It would be a normal BB-10 tournament for now at Comic Book Heaven. If anyone is interested let me know asap.