World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion (/Thread-Super-Smash-Bros-4-General-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - Flambo. - Jun. 15, 2014

I might start playing as Pac-Man because he looks really interesting. He looks like he will have a lot of good smash attacks. I wonder what his final smash will be.

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - TimeOut - Jun. 15, 2014

I found this hilarious, but at the same time a nice preview of the game! Pong! (After watching you will understand) http://www.dorkly.com/post/64177/conan-obrien-plays-smash-bros?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=june

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - Neo - Jun. 15, 2014

(Jun. 15, 2014  9:30 PM)Time Wrote: I found this hilarious, but at the same time a nice preview of the game! Pong! (After watching you will understand) http://www.dorkly.com/post/64177/conan-obrien-plays-smash-bros?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=june

That is amazing.

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - OwnageDerp - Jun. 15, 2014

(Jun. 15, 2014  8:44 PM)Flambo. Wrote: I might start playing as Pac-Man because he looks really interesting. He looks like he will have a lot of good smash attacks. I wonder what his final smash will be.

I honestly hope Pac Mans final smash is that he turns into the arcade version, and the other characters start blinking blue like the ghosts, and then Pac Man eats them, making for a 40% damage taken each way.
Speculation ahoy.

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - TimeOut - Jun. 16, 2014

OwnageDerp that would be utterly fantastic and honestly not unrealistic

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - Flambo. - Jun. 27, 2014

I think Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles should be a newcomer. WHY??? Well, lets start with his weapon, the Monado. It's so much different from the other swordfighter's swords in Smash Bros and it has a lot of unique powers. Plus, Xenoblade Chronicles was one of the best games on the wii in Japan and North America. It's so good that it is getting a sequel called "X" which was announced at E3. If Shulk isn't in than that would upset a ton of people including me.

Here's Shulk with the Monado:

[Image: 3171667785_1_12_H9ZPFVpf.png]

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - pyrus10000 - Jul. 14, 2014

(After done watching, click on the spoiler below.)

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - кαмυι カムイ - Jul. 14, 2014

My eyes are playing tricks on me. Robin from Fire Emblem Awakening, the default character, is a character in SSBB? I don't know what's real and what's not anymore.

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - Flambo. - Jul. 17, 2014

I should really play fire emblem: awakening...

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - кαмυι カムイ - Jul. 17, 2014

Has anybody noticed that Robin has two different swords? One is a straight looking one and another is a zig-zagged one. It looks like his move set is going to be extraordinary. I also believe Chrom is going to be apart of Robin's Final Smash. Why would they release three new characters and a returning character in one video? Its possible but...

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - RagerBlade - Jul. 17, 2014

(Jul. 17, 2014  9:12 PM)-Emeryl Wrote: Has anybody noticed that Robin has two different swords? One is a straight looking one and another is a zig-zagged one. It looks like his move set is going to be extraordinary. I also believe Chrom is going to be apart of Robin's Final Smash. Why would they release three new characters and a returning character in one video? Its possible but...
I didn't see anything, but let me get on my 3DS and check the video out again.

It is strange and it makes me thin about some things. Too soon to say though.

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - кαмυι カムイ - Jul. 17, 2014

I realized that Robin is using the Levin sword(The "Zig Zag Sword" I was referring to)

"However, as an allusion to the Weapon Durability mechanic, their Levin Sword will eventually break and they will switch to a Bronze Sword. They player will have to wait for a period of time before Robin will equip a new Levin Sword."-Fire Emblem Wiki

Not my words. Check this out for exact words. You'll have to scroll through some stuff though.

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - UGottaCetus - Aug. 02, 2014

Still no Game and Watch. I am beginning to become worried.

Lol, I should probably change the title of this thread now since we know the game's title.

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - LeonTempest - Aug. 11, 2014

As a long time Fire Emblem fan, HUGELY happy with the current roster. But a bit saddened by the fact that Lucina is mostly just a modified Marth clone....

I kept praying Chrom wouldn't be playable, seems my prayers worked (thanks Frederick Wink ). 3 sword wielding blue haired characters? No thanks. On top of that, he is as boring and plain of a character as whole wheat bread...Lucina has may more to her as a character.

Robin's inclusion is like a dream come true. I cannot wait to see how he plays. He might just be one of the more complex characters to date. Its a shame is male VA is boring...good thing the female version is there too. Besides, in my Awakening playthroughs, I usually go with a female Robin anyway...she has children that might as well be demigods...

EDIT: fun fact - This trailer is the first time Robin's face is ever shown in an FE cutscene, as well as the only time he speaks.

We are still missing (from Brawl only), Falco, Wolf, Ganon, Ice Climbers, Wario, Ness, Lucas, ROB, G&W, meta Knight, and Jigglypuff. I honestly doubt Jigglypuff is making the cut (not as relevant to Pokemon as she once was, and we have several Poke reps already), and I could care less if Falco, Wolf, or a second Mother character made it into the game. If they cut Lucas, Falco, and Wolf (especially Wolf), I would be fine.

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - Flambo. - Aug. 11, 2014

(Aug. 02, 2014  9:36 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Still no Game and Watch. I am beginning to become worried.

Lol, I should probably change the title of this thread now since we know the game's title.

I think that Game and Watch will be in. If he's not, then how come he is at the end of Pacman's trailer?

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - UGottaCetus - Aug. 29, 2014

Good point, but I'm still not sure. Anyway, apparently there was a leak of the SBB roster that revealed characters like Shulk, Dry Bowser, Ganondorf and the dog from Duck Hunt as playable characters. I haven't seen it, because Nintendo has taken it down. But I do know that Nintendo has confirmed Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles as a playable character.

Here's some info about the leak and character confirmation:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/25/super-smash-bros-for-3ds-and-wii-u-possible-leak-confirms-shulk-bowser-jr-more-as-fighters

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/29/shulk-confirmed-for-super-smash-bros-on-wii-u-and-3ds

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - LeonTempest - Aug. 30, 2014

Happy about Shulk...but these other leaked characters just flat out suck.

Bowser Jr?
Duck Hunt Dog?
Dr Mario?!?!
DARK PIT?!?!

Kid Icarus has no brand power outside of Smash Bros considering the new game tanked. Yet Sakurai decides to add a clone of him...and no Ice Climbers?!

*flips table

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - кαмυι カムイ - Aug. 30, 2014

Seriously, Dr. Mario?! Whats he gonna do check your temperature?
I actually like the Bowser jr. idea.
*flips table back over and then flips it again

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - Neo - Aug. 30, 2014

Wow.
Really LeonTempest?
REALLY?!
DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW EVIL THAT DOG IS?
IM SURE YOU DONT KNOW THE PAIN CAUSED SINCE 1985!
THAT DOG WILL BE BEATEN. DONT TRY AND TAKE AWAY MY REVENGEEEEEEE!

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - LeonTempest - Aug. 31, 2014

Beating it to death isn't good enough.

We need this character more de-confirmed than Chrom....

Just a quick read; Sakurai explains why Lucina and Robin made the cut. What he says here still makes me think the leaks are a coincidencidental set of fakes and that Shulk was the only legitimate thing to be true from them.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/07/sakurai_explains_why_chrom_didnt_make_it_into_super_smash_bros_for_wii_u_and_3ds

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - Achi-baba - Aug. 31, 2014

I got an email that it's coming out on the third.

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - OwnageDerp - Aug. 31, 2014

3DS or Wii-U? If its the 3DS, that has been known for a while. If its for the Wii-U, is it set to release in September, October...

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - LeonTempest - Aug. 31, 2014

The Wii U release date hasn't been announced yet. They have been pretty flakey with that....I hope we dont need any more delays.....

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - Neo - Sep. 01, 2014

I hope it is delayed.
Let them have as much time as they need. They're putting a lot into the game.

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - LeonTempest - Sep. 02, 2014

My word choice was "I hope we don't NEED any more delays." If the game needs to be delayed, that's one thing. But I am saying that the game is hopefully at a point where they won't need too.