World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] (/Thread-Recent-Games-Played-Commentary-is-mandatory)

RE: Recent Games Played - Rocky - Feb. 06, 2009

Ah, I have Stepmania......I think it's pretty much the same thing. Except the website isn't as nice as that one. :3

RE: Recent Games Played - Aqua - Feb. 06, 2009

yeah you should try it Smile It was actually a lot nicer before they started placing ads on the site. And I've never heard of stepmania lol

Basically.........it's yellow. And it's a downloadable program (dunno if FFR is or not).

http://www.stepmania.com/

RE: Recent Games Played - Aqua - Feb. 06, 2009

FFR is totally free and you can play it online, no downloads. And there's different levels and songs.

Ah okay. Stepmania has many songs and you can make your own but you have to download them too. Like how you download extra clothes and such for the Sims 2.

RE: Recent Games Played - Blue - Feb. 07, 2009

RE 5- not bad. if it weren't for aiming issues I'd be liking it more. I did/haven't playes RE 4 sooo..Unhappy i know its supposed to feel different.
tried a few of the control types, and the default d was best but still lacked... in the heat of mobb confrontations i pressed the wrong buttons. fricking massive axe dude..that carp sucked. the public assembly scenerario was more fun too me.

hope its not representative of final build, but its cool so far. needs work. not cool enough for me to pay full price for it
and definately not scary. Unhappy but I guess they save that for later

Motorstorm Pacific Rift_ carp yeah, sweet as hell still a month in. pretty much always have fun playing this game. the splitscreen is great too, making frequent use of it because.. my sisters actually want to play it hahahahaa
that really says something

also it is pretty much the greatest racer yet for the additional fact that You Can Race As A Dump Truck!?!!(really the monster trucks kick carp) along with custom sountracks its so solid.
also it is far and away more gorgeous than the first. i took more sweet in game shots that i'll post
kei what are you waiting for?? jk

got bioshock and siren to play for the next while too..>Smile

RE: Recent Games Played - Rakee1988 - Feb. 07, 2009

im a looser im playing world of warcraft

RE: Recent Games Played - Bey Brad - Feb. 07, 2009

i'm almost done puzzle quest Speechless

RE: Recent Games Played - Pikachao - Feb. 07, 2009

(Feb. 07, 2009  7:42 AM)Rakee1988 Wrote: im a looser im playing world of warcraft

If you're not playing TBC or Wrath yet then you're less of a loser.

If you'd been playing back when PvP had ranks and everything then you'd be pretty cool.

If you had high warlord or grand marshal you'd be AWESOME.

RE: Recent Games Played - Beowulf - Feb. 08, 2009

Just played some Sonic the Hedgehog 2 at a friends house.. God I forgot how awesome side-scrolling Sonic games were...

Also just realized that Tails' real name sounds like "miles per hour"... only took about 13 years for me to notice that.

RE: Recent Games Played - Bey Brad - Feb. 08, 2009

(Feb. 08, 2009  8:02 AM)Beowulf Wrote: Just played some Sonic the Hedgehog 2 at a friends house.. God I forgot how awesome side-scrolling Sonic games were...

Also just realized that Tails' real name sounds like "miles per hour"... only took about 13 years for me to notice that.

god damn i didn't notice that

RE: Recent Games Played - Pikachao - Feb. 08, 2009

(Feb. 08, 2009  8:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2009  8:02 AM)Beowulf Wrote: Just played some Sonic the Hedgehog 2 at a friends house.. God I forgot how awesome side-scrolling Sonic games were...

I've posted that about tails' name like twice on this board if I remember right and every time people are like "wow I never noticed that!".

Sort of how my friend only noticed the pun on "Dr. N Gin" from crash team racing after SEVEN YEARS. xD

RE: Recent Games Played - Rocky - Feb. 08, 2009

(Feb. 08, 2009  11:32 AM)Pikachao Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2009  8:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

I've posted that about tails' name like twice on this board if I remember right and every time people are like "wow I never noticed that!".

Sort of how my friend only noticed the pun on "Dr. N Gin" from crash team racing after SEVEN YEARS. xD

carp I love Sonic The Hedgehog 2. Probably my fave Sonic game.

Anyways, I didn't realise either of those until just now. When I read them. Pinching_eyes

RE: Recent Games Played - Kei - Feb. 08, 2009

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 is the best. I actually own the Genesis cartridge, and I don't even own a Genesis! Anyways,

Sonic Rush Adventure
Meteos

RE: Recent Games Played - Pikachao - Feb. 08, 2009

(Feb. 08, 2009  6:06 PM)Kei Wrote: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 is the best. I actually own the Genesis cartridge, and I don't even own a Genesis! Anyways,

Sonic Rush Adventure
Meteos

My genesis broke so I have to play it on my PSP. =/

I have more memories of sonic 1 though actually. Especially how the spikes were like instant death in the original version I had. D:

RE: Recent Games Played - Kei - Feb. 09, 2009

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Finally got around to start this again. I got stuck a long time ago and never came back to it until now. This entire time all I had to do was turn into the Morph Ball and blast a rock to progress.

RE: Recent Games Played - Sega - Feb. 09, 2009

Street Fighter 2 Turbo on the SNES

Just trying to get used to the series before Street Fighter 4 comes out on the Consoles which I plan to buy. I got a copy of Street Fighter Anniversary Collection for the Xbox, but I don't have the Hard Drive for my 360 Pinching_eyes_2

RE: Recent Games Played - Pich - Feb. 09, 2009

(Feb. 09, 2009  12:02 AM)Kei Wrote: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Finally got around to start this again. I got stuck a long time ago and never came back to it until now. This entire time all I had to do was turn into the Morph Ball and blast a rock to progress.

Haha, is that game as good as the other two(if you've played them)? I've heard it isn't. =/

RE: Recent Games Played - McMongol - Feb. 09, 2009

(Feb. 09, 2009  5:48 AM)Sega Wrote: Street Fighter 2 Turbo on the SNES

Just trying to get used to the series before Street Fighter 4 comes out on the Consoles which I plan to buy. I got a copy of Street Fighter Anniversary Collection for the Xbox, but I don't have the Hard Drive for my 360 Pinching_eyes_2

You should pick up Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix on XBLA dude.

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Feb. 09, 2009

^ carp that name is ridiculously long.

I laugh every time I see it, especially if its abbreviated. SSFIITHDR lmao

RE: Recent Games Played - Kei - Feb. 09, 2009

(Feb. 09, 2009  5:54 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Haha, is that game as good as the other two(if you've played them)? I've heard it isn't. =/

I own all three installments, and I would have to say that Corruption is the best. That isn't to say that the other two aren't great though. Really, all three games are excellent.

RE: Recent Games Played - Sega - Feb. 09, 2009

(Feb. 09, 2009  6:53 AM)Baronrana Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2009  5:48 AM)Sega Wrote: Street Fighter 2 Turbo on the SNES

You should pick up Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix on XBLA dude.

Its a bit costly MS Points wise, I mean for the same amount of points ( 1200 ) I could get;

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 ( 400 ) and Rez HD ( 800 ). I think its a bit too costly for just an Update of a game thats had way too many Revisions/Updates than it should have. Isn't this like the 8th-9th Street Fighter 2 game?

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Feb. 09, 2009

^ OMG BUY REZ HD

carp STREET FIGHTER

RE: Recent Games Played - Neeek - Feb. 09, 2009

I recently bought the beyblade v-force gamecube game.
It get's a little repeatative but it's still fun, i just wish you could edit your character. I realise i payed for something i can do in real life but you still can't have magical bitbeasts, control your blade and talk to the anime charactrs in real life. It doesn't matter if it's carp anyway 'cause I only payed £2.99 for it. XD

RE: Recent Games Played - McMongol - Feb. 09, 2009

(Feb. 09, 2009  1:53 PM)Sega Wrote: Its a bit costly MS Points wise, I mean for the same amount of points ( 1200 ) I could get;

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 ( 400 ) and Rez HD ( 800 ). I think its a bit too costly for just an Update of a game thats had way too many Revisions/Updates than it should have. Isn't this like the 8th-9th Street Fighter 2 game?

UMK is a pretty crappy game. Can't say the same for Rez..you're right about that.

HDR is yeah, pretty much an update (6th). But it's basically a totally rebalanced game with dem killa grafix yo.

No, but seriously, it's totally worth it. Plus you'll be playing it on the updated console. Switching controllers makes uber difference doode. It also has possibly the best online play that I have ever encountered. Why play against the crappy computer when you can hone your skills against someone who actually has a mind of their own?

Also, if you get it I can find your carp on live and whoop yo carp

EDIT: I forgot, Roan's just mad because he sucks at fighting games :p