World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] (/Thread-Recent-Games-Played-Commentary-is-mandatory)

RE: Recent Games Played - To - Jul. 31, 2008

Alone In The Dark 2008 on PC. Ugh I no longer like this game, but can't stop playing...

RE: Recent Games Played - Maz - Aug. 01, 2008

Playing pokemon emerald for the first time. Played R/S before when it first came out. Havent played pokemon since.

RE: Recent Games Played - Guitar_Legend - Aug. 01, 2008

I was playing some Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter today.
I bought it for $9.99 (alone with The Simpsons Game and Perfect Dark Zero, both were also $9.99...why not)
It's decent, but there's a few problems

1) barely any enemies.. and when you find some, they are always in a group in the open (at the beginning i was running from building to building hugging every corner to make sure no enemies were coming up..wow what was I thinking)
2) the vehicles can be hard to control and half the time they don't really listen to what I command them to do
3) Some controls are irritating
4) other small things im forgetting

I hope the sequel addressed them because the game is pretty cool besides those flaws. Unless the multiplayer is decent I'll probably return it and get the sequel once I finish the story up..

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Aug. 01, 2008

Been rocking the downloadable games lately.

- Geometry Wars Retro Evolved 2:

Holy carp. This game is awesome, so much is improved from the first game that I don't even know where to start. I downloaded the game last night and fired it up with the intention of only playing for 20 or so minutes and I ended up spending almost 3 hours with the game. There are so many new modes and the achievements are so well designed that you actually WANT to go after them, not just for space points, but to feel like you really accomplished something in what is, in my opinion, still one of the toughest games around. This is a definite buy for everyone. Trust me, at $10 you will not be disappointed and if you are, well then, you suck. Go play ET or something.

- Pixeljunk eden:

Another mind blower. I haven't bought the full game yet (though I have every intention of doing so), but based solely on the demo I think its safe to say that this is another winner for both the Pixeljunk series and the PSN. Its so calming to play this game. My only real complaint with it is the stupid little time gauge. It makes what would otherwise be a totally calming experience into something a little frustrating. But I still think the completely fresh new gameplay and the bitchin' visuals are more than compensation for a silly little time gauge. Can't wait to have a go with the full game.

- SIREN: Blood Curse

I haven't tried this out yet but I'm downloading the demo as we speak. Looks interesting. I'll give some impressions later after I've spent some time with the demo.

RE: Recent Games Played - Blue - Aug. 01, 2008

I PJ eden I didn't like the time gauge either. but w.e.
what would piss me off is single use of x button to spin, jump or use your silk.

I think you'll enjoy Siren, I think I wrote it off too soon. Checking gaf said the demo isn't totally a fair feel for the game. I'd rather get it on BD though.

RE: Recent Games Played - To - Aug. 02, 2008

Playing Alone again, and Ugh the tucking driving parts are killing me, how can a developer who develops racing games mess up on the driving mechanics?

RE: Recent Games Played - Kei - Aug. 02, 2008

Soul Calibur IV

Working on getting through the story with all the characters, I have about 15 completed so far.

.hack//INFECTION

Finally getting to play through these games. So far, I find it A LOT more challenging than .hack//G.U.. Mainly because while you are in dungeons and you enter a room, you have no choice but to battle. I got game over because of this and was sent back to the first time you're able to save, which was considerably far back. In G.U. you could just skip all the enemies if you wanted to.

RE: Recent Games Played - Bey Brad - Aug. 02, 2008

.hack//G.U. sucks compared to .hack

And yes, .hack is a LOT harder.

RE: Recent Games Played - Sam - Aug. 02, 2008

im not sure i found gu a lot funner to play

the original i just liked the character designs and aesthetics

RE: Recent Games Played - Evan - Aug. 03, 2008

Pocket Monsters Green Version <3333

I co-own a copy of it Tongue_out_wink I think $25 was worth it. So much fun, I'm at Cerulean City right now

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Aug. 03, 2008

DtD Wrote:Pocket Monsters Green Version <3333

I co-own a copy of it Tongue_out_wink I think $25 was worth it. So much fun, I'm at Cerulean City right now

What, are you too good to call it Pokemon or something?

RE: Recent Games Played - bugturtles - Aug. 03, 2008

halo 3 on xbl

carp you hXc players

RE: Recent Games Played - Sam - Aug. 03, 2008

is it japanese

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Aug. 03, 2008

bugturtles Wrote:halo 3 on xbl

carp you hXc players

You mean like everyone on XBL? lmfao

RE: Recent Games Played - Evan - Aug. 03, 2008

Sam Wrote:

is it japanese

No it's German....yes it's in Japanese

RE: Recent Games Played - bugturtles - Aug. 03, 2008

Roan Wrote:

carp you hXc players

You mean like everyone on XBL? lmfao

It is absolutely no fun to play without friends to carp around with. =/

RE: Recent Games Played - To - Aug. 03, 2008

carp Game.

No, I'm not talking about Alone In The Dark, I'm playing carp Game, it's literally called that.

RE: Recent Games Played - Kei - Aug. 03, 2008

carp you hXc players
Next time I am at my friends house, we must play!

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Aug. 04, 2008

Played through a few more levels in Resistance just a few minutes ago.

The Cathedral level was carp HARD. All of those Crawlers can suck me.

I'm gonna play some Halo 3 right now. Yay?

RE: Recent Games Played - Guitar_Legend - Aug. 04, 2008

Halo 3, beat campaign mode on legendary only to find out it didn't register me beating Cortana because we left the game and came back into it. ughhhh
Pretty pissed at ranked doubles right now (which is where i had my 34)
But I was completely dominating in SWAT which evened it out.

Oh and Farcry (Evolution/Predator or w/e)
the game would be pretty carp if it wasn't for the map editor, which is godly.
if anyone has this game we MUST play it online and share crazy maps. lol

RE: Recent Games Played - To - Aug. 04, 2008

Finally completed Alone In The Dark 2008. Many of the reviews were too harsh, although that ending was weak.

I think I'll download the Siren: BC demo, if I like it I'll see if my local Japanese stuff store has imported the Asian BD(Which has English) or wait for the European/Possible North American BD release.

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Aug. 04, 2008

(Aug. 04, 2008  7:33 PM)Takao Wrote: I think I'll download the Siren: BC demo, if I like it I'll see if my local Japanese stuff store has imported the Asian BD(Which has English) or wait for the European/Possible North American BD release.

I played the demo last night. Its not very good to be honest. The graphics were unimpressive, the animation is wonky, the voice acting is hilariously bad and it wasn't even scary. I realize the demo is just the opening tutorial level, but it more or less holds your hand throughout the demo and seriously spells out what you're supposed to do on the screen. Also, the film grain filter they added is really annoying and I wish you could turn it off.

Maybe the full game is better but I have to say that I was not impressed by the demo.

RE: Recent Games Played - bugturtles - Aug. 04, 2008

Halo 3

hahahahaha intense

RE: Recent Games Played - To - Aug. 04, 2008

(Aug. 04, 2008  7:42 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2008  7:33 PM)Takao Wrote: I think I'll download the Siren: BC demo, if I like it I'll see if my local Japanese stuff store has imported the Asian BD(Which has English) or wait for the European/Possible North American BD release.

I played the demo last night. Its not very good to be honest. The graphics were unimpressive, the animation is wonky, the voice acting is hilariously bad and it wasn't even scary. I realize the demo is just the opening tutorial level, but it more or less holds your hand throughout the demo and seriously spells out what you're supposed to do on the screen. Also, the film grain filter they added is really annoying and I wish you could turn it off.

Maybe the full game is better but I have to say that I was not impressed by the demo.

I've been hearing that a lot. I've also been hearing that the full game is leaps better, so I'm not sure, currently I'm DLing the demo.

RE: Recent Games Played - Run Away - Aug. 05, 2008

Crisis Core + Rock Band.