World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade world Championships - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade world Championships (/Thread-Beyblade-world-Championships)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Beyblade world Championships - Dark_Mousy - Mar. 25, 2012

(Mar. 25, 2012  8:23 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2012  8:14 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Everyone is to scared touse attack types in Hasbro stadiums.

Rather than 'scared', I'd say 'sensible', haha. Hopefully we see some Attack types when they move to the Attack Stadiums.

I hope so. I know some of the Asian countries were practicing with Gravity combos last night.

RE: Beyblade world Championships - DefStamina88 - Mar. 25, 2012

I say Luqman and Yadislav for Pool 1 and Zakiah and Dennis for Pool 2 to move on to the semis...

RE: Beyblade world Championships - Lok - Mar. 25, 2012

(Mar. 25, 2012  8:25 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2012  8:23 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2012  8:14 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Everyone is to scared touse attack types in Hasbro stadiums.

Rather than 'scared', I'd say 'sensible', haha. Hopefully we see some Attack types when they move to the Attack Stadiums.

I hope so. I know some of the Asian countries were practicing with Gravity combos last night.

Seems the only Asian contestant left is from hong kong. But he maybe the biggest threat to Zakiah as he has tons of combat experiences on bb10 and tornado stadium.

(Mar. 25, 2012  8:34 PM)minglok Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2012  8:25 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2012  8:23 PM)Kei Wrote: Rather than 'scared', I'd say 'sensible', haha. Hopefully we see some Attack types when they move to the Attack Stadiums.

Seems the only Asian contestant left is from hong kong. But he maybe the biggest threat to Zakiah as he has tons of combat experiences on bb10 and tornado stadium.

Zakiah has something for the BB10 and tornado stadium. Trust me Smile

(Mar. 25, 2012  8:39 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2012  8:34 PM)minglok Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2012  8:25 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I hope so. I know some of the Asian countries were practicing with Gravity combos last night.

Zakiah has something for the BB10 and tornado stadium. Trust me Smile

Good, I'm expected them two will meet in the final.

RE: Beyblade world Championships - apple1075 - Mar. 25, 2012

Will they have interviews with the contestants or something, i'd really like one of them to just go "join the wbo if you want to learn more about beyblade"

RE: Beyblade world Championships - masa munekaduya - Mar. 25, 2012

(Mar. 20, 2012  10:09 AM)Hades ldrago Wrote: Hi world beybladers this is a topic to discuss about the beyblade world championships the competitors there beys and who wins plz do not start any fights about who,s gonna win.
Where is the beyblade championship going to be held at?

RE: Beyblade world Championships - Tris - Mar. 25, 2012

(Mar. 25, 2012  8:45 PM)masa munekaduya Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2012  10:09 AM)Hades ldrago Wrote: Hi world beybladers this is a topic to discuss about the beyblade world championships the competitors there beys and who wins plz do not start any fights about who,s gonna win.
Where is the beyblade championship going to be held at?

Seriously... Tired It IS being held right now in Toronto, Canada.

(Mar. 25, 2012  8:42 PM)apple1075 Wrote: Will they have interviews with the contestants or something, i'd really like one of them to just go "join the wbo if you want to learn more about beyblade"

They might have them in the end. Or on a DVD if this goes to DVD like the last world tournament.

RE: Beyblade world Championships - Kai-V - Mar. 25, 2012

By the way, how come it is OK to decide the world champion with TAKARA-TOMY stadiums, especially the Attack Type BeyStadium, yet it is not fine to sell them ?

RE: Beyblade world Championships - masa munekaduya - Mar. 25, 2012

(Mar. 25, 2012  8:49 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2012  8:42 PM)apple1075 Wrote: Will they have interviews with the contestants or something, i'd really like one of them to just go "join the wbo if you want to learn more about beyblade"

They might have them in the end. Or on a DVD if this goes to DVD like the last world tournament.
wait these tournaments go on dvd?

RE: Beyblade world Championships - Kei - Mar. 25, 2012

(Mar. 25, 2012  8:34 PM)minglok Wrote: Seems the only Asian contestant left is from hong kong.

I don't think so. The pool results that were posted were only for Pools 1 and 2. Right after these were posted and the streaming began, you could see some other Asian contestants–like Ryo from Japan in the WARIBEY shirt–competing.

RE: Beyblade world Championships - Kai-V - Mar. 25, 2012

Come on, is streaming even that difficult ?

Round 2 is now at 4:30 PM, hah.

(Mar. 25, 2012  9:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Come on, is streaming even that difficult ?

They should have just left it on ... I don't know why they're keeping us in the dark.

RE: Beyblade world Championships - Coach - Mar. 25, 2012

They should have a hammer if they discover fakes! lol

(Mar. 25, 2012  8:52 PM)masa munekaduya Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2012  8:49 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

wait these tournaments go on dvd?

Considering they are filming Im sure it will. The last one did. It was on the fierce battle DVD from back in the day.

RE: Beyblade world Championships - CrystalPegasus - Mar. 25, 2012

That why I said say Hasbro will have this be an extra to the Beblade Movie if they release it like lAST TIME

RE: Beyblade world Championships - Ga' - Mar. 25, 2012

So the Sol Blaze movie could potentially have this as an extra, along with a Sol Blaze?

SOOORU BRRAAZU

Ic, I though those 8 contestant are the quarter finalists, didn't realize there are two more pool and eight more players.

(Mar. 25, 2012  8:58 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2012  8:34 PM)minglok Wrote: Seems the only Asian contestant left is from hong kong.

I don't think so. The pool results that were posted were only for Pools 1 and 2. Right after these were posted and the streaming began, you could see some other Asian contestants–like Ryo from Japan in the WARIBEY shirt–competing.

(Mar. 25, 2012  9:08 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: So the Sol Blaze movie could potentially have this as an extra, along with a Sol Blaze?

SOOORU BRRAAZU

It wouldnt surprise me. Or possibly when they release another season of Metal masters on DVD.

Pools 3 and 4 results:

Official Beyblade Facebook Wrote:Round 1 - Pool 3 & 4 players moving on.. pool 3 Ryo (Japan), Neil (Phillippines), Hamza (Denmark) and Aleksander (Germany) and Pool 4 Muhammad (Indonesia), Pattara (Thailand), Gal (Slovenia) and Yassin (France). All you fans, family and friends following on Beyblade.com - the live hits are not continuous as there are breaks in the game play but they will continue to post all the end of each round regularly throughout the day. Keep checking back and we will keep sharing updates here. The next round of 16 players will have our 8 players then going into the semi finals.

Nice, Ryo advanced.

Quote: Official Beyblade FB Page
Round 1 - Pool 3 & 4 players moving on.. pool 3 Ryo (Japan), Neil (Phillippines), Hamza (Denmark) and Aleksander (Germany) and Pool 4 Muhammad (Indonesia), Pattara (Thailand), Gal (Slovenia) and Yassin (France). All you fans, family and friends following on Beyblade.com - the live hits are not continuous as there are breaks in the game play but they will continue to post all the end of each round regularly throughout the day. Keep checking back and we will keep sharing updates here. The next round of 16 players will have our 8 players then going into the semi finals.

Kei Beat me to this. My bet is Ryo vs Zakiah in the finals

RE: Beyblade world Championships - CrystalPegasus - Mar. 25, 2012

Dennis might beat Zackiah.

RE: Beyblade world Championships - Ahmed200112 - Mar. 25, 2012

I think it's too cheap because what if some people didn't get a chance to compete in the tournament for the representative I think they should have made one more tournament to give people one more chance who didn't partcipatge I really wan one more tournament.

RE: Beyblade world Championships - DefStamina88 - Mar. 25, 2012

Luqman, Yadislav, Zakiah, Dennis, Ryo, Aleksandar, Gal, and Yassin are now my top 8...