World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokémon Black and White 2 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokémon Black and White 2 (/Thread-Pok%C3%83%C2%A9mon-Black-and-White-2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Wombat - Oct. 30, 2012

Just beat Drayden, and started making a "backup team" in case i need diffrent types for diffrent situations.
My main team is still:
Lv. 50 Samurott
Lv. 49 Lucario
Lv. 48 Leafeon(female)/Magmar
Lv. 47 Scolipede/Golurk
I like Scolipede. He always used to be on the wrong side of battles, and now he just flattens everyone with Megahorn. It was a pleasant surprise when I discovered Golurk could fly. I wish Samurott could learn Earth Power, it's a nice Ground Sp. Atk move to counter his weakness to Lightning.
Others I have caught:
Lv. 37 Bouffalant (took me a while to catch him)
Lv. 45 Cobalion/Virizion
Lv. 40 Heracross
Lv. 30 Zororark (N's)
Lv. 36 Lunatone
Caught Cobalion and Virizion in one Ultra Ball, with no Special Conditions, Virizion at about 1/3 health. The odds are in my favor.

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Argentum - Oct. 30, 2012

More Level Ups

Swoobat 31
Vibraba 35
Pansage 30
Azumarill 31
Lucario 31
Emboar 36

I Beat The Whole Nimbasa Gym With Trapinch Without Healing Hah Got To Driftveil City Also Got Zorua

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Katniss - Oct. 30, 2012

My team:
Fionn the Pignite LV28
Rio the Riolu LV24
Azurr the Azumarill LV23
Gen the Genesect LV20 (Nintendo wifi gift)
Osha the Oshawot LV1 (Traded at Pokemon center)
Abb the Absol LV37 (Traded again)

You guys would kick my but!

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - ghost22 - Oct. 31, 2012

Pokemon trainer a easy way to lvl up your pokemon is to give the weakest one an exp share and go back to the towns you've alread past and battle i found out tht is easier this way

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Hazel - Oct. 31, 2012

The best way to get a low level Pokémon up in the B&W games, actually, is to Audino Hunt with an Exp. Share or Lucky Egg on the weak Pokémon. You put it in the first slot, then switch to something that can KO the Audino, and you will generally pull several thousand exp at once.

In White, KOing a level 60 or so Audino with an Exp. Share first slot boosted level 1, I got around 50k exp, iirc.

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Argentum - Nov. 03, 2012

Major Team Update

Swoobat 42
Pansage 40(Currently Training)
Azumarill 47
Lucario 47
Flygon 47
Emboar 45

I Seem To Prefer Re-Battling Breeders Since There Is Prize Money But Then Again Audinos Are Still The Best Way To Train I Recenrly Tied Them Out

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Katniss - Nov. 03, 2012

I have just mixed my team up.
Fionn the Pignite LV 31
Rio the Riolu LV26
Azurr the Azumarill LV28
Osha the Dewott LV1 (Traded at Pokemon center)
Servine LV23 (Traded again)
Zorua LV26
Ive been training and Im on the groundtype gym leader.

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - TentacleZooka - Nov. 05, 2012

All of my Pokemon are lv 54. I'm gonna fight Black Kyurem soon.

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Voltage - Nov. 05, 2012

I finally got the game all my Pokemon are pretty low level (around 15) and I'm on the second gym.

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Argentum - Nov. 05, 2012

Beat Drayden A Few Hours Ago Was Pretty Easy Now I'm Training For The Humilau Gym For My Team Any Suggestions?

Swoobat 47
Simisage 47
Azumarill 49
Lucario 49
Flygon 48
Emboar 52

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - H3LLO - Nov. 05, 2012

Have lots of hyper potions and revives depending on what lvl your team is when you battle him.

I made a team out of N's pokemon. None of them are holding items, and they are all lvl 70 except Swoobat who is lvl 90. Don't ask why.

Galvantula; Toxic, Sucker Punch, Bug Buzz, Thunder
Gigalith; Earthquake, Iron Defense, Stone Edge, Explosion
Swoobat; Fly, Acrobatics, Psychic, Endeavor
Seismitoad; Surf, Earthquake, Sludge Bomb, Drain Punch
Ferrothorn; Gyro Ball, Explosion, Power Whip, Iron Defense
Conkeldurr; Superpower, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Payback

Should I make any tweaks?

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - TentacleZooka - Nov. 06, 2012

How can I globally connect with people and battle them from different places? Can you even do this? If it's possible, I want to battle someone on this thread. I don't use legendaries. You should know some of my pokemon by now. Thank you.

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - ghost22 - Nov. 07, 2012

actually you guys teams are very strong to be where they are

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Raykon - Nov. 07, 2012

Ugh, cannot wait till I can get Pokemon black 2. Actually really enjoyed Pokemon Black. Although a bit off topic, rather then bumping or making a new topic, what do you all think will happen with the franchise after this game?

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - H3LLO - Nov. 07, 2012

(Nov. 07, 2012  7:09 AM)Raykon Wrote: Ugh, cannot wait till I can get Pokemon black 2. Actually really enjoyed Pokemon Black. Although a bit off topic, rather then bumping or making a new topic, what do you all think will happen with the franchise after this game?
If I'm correct, Gamefreak is working on a ruby/saphire remake.

i think they will just come out with new version like grey or something

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - H3LLO - Nov. 07, 2012

(Nov. 07, 2012  1:46 PM)ghost22 Wrote: i think they will just come out with new version like grey or something

Why would they make a gray if they just made a Black and White 2? If Game Freak is gonna keep its usual cycle, then they will make a Remake, and that remake is most likely going to be a Ruby or Sapphire remake.

Game - Predecessor - Remake

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Thunder Dome - Nov. 07, 2012

(Nov. 07, 2012  1:46 PM)ghost22 Wrote: i think they will just come out with new version like grey or something
No gamefreak doesn't do that. They make orignal games then they make 1 (or 2) versions that are like the first one. So there is little to no chance they will make gray

Thunder dome @aensoni17 i said i think i didnt say they were

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - H3LLO - Nov. 08, 2012

(Nov. 07, 2012  10:58 PM)ghost22 Wrote: Thunder dome @aensoni17 i said i think i didnt say they were

We know that. We were just saying that it's probably not gonna happen.

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Reiokie - Nov. 08, 2012

So...is B/W 2 worth playing? It was given to me as a birthday present, and I've been trying to beat just Black, but is it better? I've heard mixed things...

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Anchor - Nov. 08, 2012

It really is personal preference. But personally, I think it's much better than black/white. There is a lot of pokemon from other regions that you can catch in the game, some of which you can get early in the game. I'm not finished with the game yet but so far, I'm loving it. Try it out after your done with Black.

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - ghost22 - Nov. 09, 2012

yea its great but if you have pokemon you want to trade over then you should probably train them in b/w then put them in b/w2

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Bobmcdoogal - Nov. 09, 2012

My Avenue is now Rank 5

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - H3LLO - Nov. 10, 2012

I love having berry venders in my Avenue. I have two so far and the berries cost very little.