World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+---- Forum: Introduce Yourself! (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+---- Thread: Going Away/Coming Back Topic (/Thread-Going-Away-Coming-Back-Topic)

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Dark_Mousy - Feb. 15, 2014

If you're using older Beyblades then the Limited format might interest you then.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - LimiTTrickster - Feb. 15, 2014

Hey guys... I'll be offline from Friday to Sunday next week, just sayin in advance... Don't miss me... It'l be the time for you all to rejoice! Wink

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Livingdeadgirl - Feb. 16, 2014

Dark mousy
Yeah I may have too till I get some new ones .now I hav to rereAd the rules lol.things have changed since I left.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Cookie Bouquets - Feb. 17, 2014

Woah this site.

I would love to come back if I can manage to not forget about it

I'M BACK LETS GOOOOOOO

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - DRAGON KING - Feb. 17, 2014

(Feb. 17, 2014  4:45 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: Woah this site.

I'M BACK LETS GOOOOOOO

OMG so many peeps from before I joined comin' back GrinGrinGrin

Welcome back!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - *Ginga* - Feb. 17, 2014

I'M BACK LETS GOOOOOOO

Yo, come to some Maryland tournaments haha.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Mitsu - Feb. 17, 2014

I'M BACK LETS GOOOOOOO
Welcome back Shirayuki! Glad to see you return. Smile

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Kujikato - Feb. 18, 2014

Shirayuki!!! WELCOME BACK

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Kaneki - Feb. 26, 2014

I'm back! Did anybody miss me?

I know th!nk has, haha. In reply to your PM: I'm right here, haha.

Sorry to the rest! I hope to get back to testing and catch up. I see we have AN now.

I missed you guys!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - th!nk - Feb. 26, 2014

Hah, I was definitely not the only person who missed you - someone had PM'd me asking where you were when I was wondering the same myself, . Glad to have you back, and you know if you feel like doing testing I should have some neat limited format stuff in a blogpost or two soon (next couple of days, anyway) that could use some more formal looking into (seeing as right now I've progressed from "no time to test before finding something new" to "barely enough time to write down what I just found before finding something new", though I guess a lot of it is pretty same-y).

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Kaneki - Feb. 26, 2014

Oh cool!! I'm so ready to test. Keep it a secret th!nk, but I'm posting new Limited combo soon! Don't tell anyone. Promise. Wink

I hope you get some time soon. 'Cause if you came less active doing stuff, I'd die! LOL.

I had six PM's in my Inbox [World Record!] I'll be sure to reply soon.

I saw some posts saying "I can't go to ANQ because it's Limited" this really hurts me bad. I've pretty much taken Limited into my heart so seeing posts like this breaks it.
Please guys! It's really fun. Just try it!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Kai-V - Feb. 26, 2014

Actually, people are mostly considering not going to regional qualifiers because the main tournaments are in the Limited format. Come on, even if you do not like something, it is within your reach, unlike plastics and HMS, and you have a chance to go to Toronto. You seem to be the only loser if you want to boycott the format right now ...

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Snoop Dog MS - Feb. 26, 2014

I honestly don't get why people don't go to Limited. Limited doesn't suck AT ALL! There are so many varieties of combinations, and you don't have to worry about Synchrome, Basalt, Gravity, or 4D! And a chance to go to Toronto... most definetly count me in. I don't get why nobody goes to qualifiers JUST cuz of Limited!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - th!nk - Feb. 26, 2014

Well, I guess this was a better way to find out than seeing the posts themselves but then it made me look and I just... Are people really that attached to their 70g+ monstrosities? Personally I like things that don't put my launchers under ridiculous strain, but then I guess they're used to that - which sounds like people not giving it a chance to me but I guess I'm biased too (they're still objectively wrong though but u no).

Making our biggest tournament of the year a format that we as a community have created was a very brave step, and it's a shame to see that some people won't get behind it just because they don't necessarily have the best parts for that format (a whole lot of stuff from Standard is competitive in limited to some degree, BB-96 is like $15USD and you get three great beys right there, and that's hardly the only example of competitive Limited stuff being cheap - the fact it's the cheapest format to get into right now is one of the best aspects of it as a "major" competitive format IMO) or just because they've decided it's not their favourite and they want to go back to spinshotput (okay I'm being mean to standard/zg they're good formats but come on, any format where Metal System Pegasis is an absolute beast is objectively amazing). I mean it's not like there won't be Standard and Zero G tournaments in Toronto around then anyway. I dunno, I just... Dunno - some people I just don't get.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - DRAGON KING - Feb. 26, 2014

Welcome back The "*A*lchemist" (inside joke)!

Hope too see you creating more good limited combos! Smile

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Mitsu - Feb. 26, 2014

(Feb. 26, 2014  3:56 PM)The Alchemist Wrote: I'm back! Did anybody miss me?

I know th!nk has, haha. In reply to your PM: I'm right here, haha.

Sorry to the rest! I hope to get back to testing and catch up. I see we have AN now.

I missed you guys!
Glad to see you back man! You were missed, lots. Especially by me, haha.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - [)ragon - Feb. 26, 2014

What's this about people refusing to play LTD? What the carp?

Limited format = best format

I honestly can't believe anyone could not like it, hah. It's ridiculously fun (although, perhaps my opinion has been affected by the fact that it's the only format where Attack shows up in NC LOL).

Oh, hey The Alchemist! Welcome back. Smile Can't wait to see what you've got.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - 6 God - Feb. 26, 2014

(Feb. 26, 2014  4:13 PM)The Alchemist Wrote: Oh cool!! I'm so ready to test. Keep it a secret th!nk, but I'm posting new Limited combo soon! Don't tell anyone. Promise. Wink

I hope you get some time soon. 'Cause if you came less active doing stuff, I'd die! LOL.

I had six PM's in my Inbox [World Record!] I'll be sure to reply soon.

I saw some posts saying "I can't go to ANQ because it's Limited" this really hurts me bad. I've pretty much taken Limited into my heart so seeing posts like this breaks it.
Please guys! It's really fun. Just try it!

Welcome Back! I defenitely missed you!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Kai-V - Feb. 26, 2014

You guys should really not insult people who dislike the Limited Format. I just cannot really comprehend that someone would not attend a tournament using that format especially when you have the chance of winning a trip to Toronto for the biggest Beyblade event of the year. We all have our favourite formats, but some things just cannot be missed.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - TimeOut - Feb. 26, 2014

Where are all these posts complaining about it being limited? I mean its not my personal favorite format (,but that's because I'm old and prefer plastics over MFB in general), but it sure is still a heck of a lot of fun.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - DRAGON KING - Feb. 27, 2014

(Feb. 26, 2014  11:57 PM)Time Wrote: Where are all these posts complaining about it being limited? I mean its not my personal favorite format (,but that's because I'm old and prefer plastics over MFB in general), but it sure is still a heck of a lot of fun.

Check the NY qualifier thread.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Coach - Feb. 27, 2014

(Feb. 27, 2014  12:01 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2014  11:57 PM)Time Wrote: Where are all these posts complaining about it being limited? I mean its not my personal favorite format (,but that's because I'm old and prefer plastics over MFB in general), but it sure is still a heck of a lot of fun.

And Michigan...

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - OwnageDerp - Feb. 27, 2014

(Feb. 27, 2014  12:08 AM)Coach Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2014  12:01 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote:

And Michigan...

And California...
I like Limited Format, it's just that I lost all of my non-4D/Zero G stuff, and yeah, curse the mess in my house.

Ain't we supposed to be talkin about whose leaving and coming back? We need to take it to Beyblade Random Thoughts.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - th!nk - Feb. 27, 2014

(Feb. 26, 2014  11:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You guys should really not insult people who dislike the Limited Format. I just cannot really comprehend that someone would not attend a tournament using that format especially when you have the chance of winning a trip to Toronto for the biggest Beyblade event of the year. We all have our favourite formats, but some things just cannot be missed.

I'm pretty sure my Pegasis argument proves they're objectively wrong though Serious

On a serious note though, I think it's just because of my perspective as someone in an area that has struggled to have tournaments and has had some attempts to get tournaments together fail due to people not wanting to play a specific format (and someone who also regrets avoiding certain formats from a hosting perspective, which in the end was probably the biggest factor in the whole "2 replies for 40-odd messages" thing I'm facing now) that I instinctively see it as costly and rather selfish, even if I know I'm being a bit unfair. With plastics I could excuse it because it's unfamiliar to a lot of people, but Limited is very accessible so I end up with an annoying curiosity as to why some people dislike it - well, moreso that some people dislike it to the extent they're passing up the awesome opportunity on offer here (I addressed the main complaint I saw in the NY Thread already anyway). Maybe I'll send off a PM and ask a few of them if there's anything else to it, seeing as from a gameplay perspective, Limited is not exactly short on variability etc.

Anyway, OwnageDerp is probably right about this belonging in random thoughts, just wanted to explain my reaction (though it wasn't meant to be taken seriously anyway).
OwnageDerp: A fair few chrome wheels are very effective for attack in Limited, a few chrome wheels work okay on F230CF/GCF for spinstealing, and I have a genbull defense combo that's working pretty solidly against CH120 up I'll blog about hopefully this evening, so odds are you could make at least some decent combos even with just Zero G stuff.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Kaneki - Mar. 04, 2014

I'm leaving for quite some/alot of time again. I've pretty much just been bugging people for some time.

See you guys.