World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+---- Forum: Introduce Yourself! (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+---- Thread: Going Away/Coming Back Topic (/Thread-Going-Away-Coming-Back-Topic)

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Kei - Apr. 01, 2013

(Apr. 01, 2013  2:46 AM)Coach Wrote: Looks like we're done for good. Completely lost interest and looking forward to a good baseball season. It was fun but got to be too big of a pain to get enough bladers together for good tournaments.

This is very sad to hear! I can understand your frustration with trying to gather enough Bladers, but you did the best you could, so that's all we can really ask for. Hopefully the people who are around in Michigan won't be discouraged by your departure, though!

On another note, I was hoping that you would eventually find some time to come up to Toronto for a tournament, as you suggested you might last year, but I guess that won't be happening now. D:

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Dark_Mousy - Apr. 01, 2013

(Apr. 01, 2013  2:46 AM)Coach Wrote: Looks like we're done for good. Completely lost interest and looking forward to a good baseball season. It was fun but got to be too big of a pain to get enough bladers together for good tournaments.

We're gonna miss ya coach. Take care.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Yuko Ray14 - Apr. 01, 2013

Wait what oh come on Coach!? Well it was a fun ride, we will miss you man hopefully u will come back in the future but man does this suck... Well see ya around man....

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Tri - Apr. 01, 2013

This is very surprising and sad. It was great having you around. I wish I could've went to one of your tournaments, but if MI has enough people still and Yuko continues to host I might. I always wanted to officially meet you though! It was great talking on google+ video chat.

Bye, you will be missed.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - anti Ray - Apr. 01, 2013

(Mar. 30, 2013  1:38 PM)ΩµτήµшБεгεđ Wrote: Ok, lately, my interest in beyblade has waned, and with Easter and other things, I think I'll leave this site for a bit. I'll still pop up every now and then, and I'll stay logged on, but I just won't be as active as usual. So bye guys, don't miss me to much XD (I'm kidding). I'll probably only be gone for a week, less if I get reinterested in beyblade.
Hes going away, and im coming back! In case you don't know, im outnumbereds little sister. I was never really interested in this beyblade, but now I am, so I cam back to the site.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Thunder Dome - Apr. 01, 2013

This is sad. You were a great inspiration. You made a team of some of the best teams on this site. You made great posts. I know it must be frustrating not to have enough people show. You will be missed. Good luck with baseball. Bye Coach!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - кαмυι カムイ - Apr. 07, 2013

(Apr. 01, 2013  10:50 PM)Uzuma Wrote:
This is sad. You were a great inspiration. You made a team of some of the best teams on this site. You made great posts. I know it must be frustrating not to have enough people show. You will be missed. Good luck with baseball. Bye Coach!
Bye Coach. Alright I'll be off for about a month. Good bye.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - MattForce - Apr. 07, 2013

Coach I never knew you but from what I've heard of you you were a great blader. Even though I never knew you I hope you come back some day to the site

Goodbye Sorablader, Leading the team will be boring and hard while you're gone. I will take care of the Team and wait for your return. Hopefully I will be still be on the site when you return.. Crying

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Dual - Apr. 07, 2013

I'm back, in case you haven't noticed XD

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - CocoaPuffs - Apr. 08, 2013

/

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - zerogdranzer36 - Apr. 11, 2013

Hi I'm new. Can any 1 show me the basics?

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Dual - Apr. 11, 2013

This obviously doesn't belong here. Go to ask a question get an answer.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Nearr - Apr. 16, 2013

I've been gone for 5 months. I'm back!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Bobmcdoogal - Apr. 18, 2013

I'm leaving this site because it's boring me. If you still wanna talk to me msg me on Facebook.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Kai-V - Apr. 18, 2013

(Apr. 18, 2013  9:57 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: I'm leaving this site because it's boring me. If you still wanna talk to me msg me on Facebook.

You know, part of making something less boring is to contribute yourself ... You barely posted in the last weeks.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Tech - Apr. 19, 2013

I didn't say this, but I've been gone since Monday lol. I went to a camp in NE Maryland for 5 days and 4 nights, but I'm back now Grin

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Relic - Apr. 21, 2013

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Yuko Ray14 - Apr. 23, 2013

(Apr. 21, 2013  5:02 PM)Relic Wrote: I'm officially back to playing Beyblade, and the WBO. I had actually had plans of calling it quits after yesterday's event at Mumbai, Beyblade: Warzone. But the event, especially the intense finals, ironically reignited my dying "Bey-Spirit". It reminded me about how much fun Beyblade is and stuff.

I may not be as active as I was before I left last year, but I won't be inactive either. I plan on doing testing later on when I buy some Zero-G stuff and another MFB Attack stadium, since I own no Zero-G parts and I haven't even followed the metagame since Zero-G came out. In fact it's so bad that I don't even know of half the Beyblades that came out, except a few names, and a couple of combos. So there's lots for me to catch up to, but I will eventually. So yeah! (:

I don't know who you are 100% but I saw some of u posts last year and you seem like an awesome blader! Glad to see you back!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Luck - Apr. 23, 2013

I'm happy to say that im back! ... For this week. And then ill be gone for another two.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Dual - Apr. 23, 2013

Well, at least you're back for a bit. Hope your schedule clears up soon!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - кαмυι カムイ - Apr. 26, 2013

I am back. I am so glad to be back!!!!!!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Kevo - May. 01, 2013

I hardly post here, but I always check on whats going on here. I feel like taking a break for a while, don't know when I am coming back, I just need a break from here.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - InfinityBlader - May. 03, 2013

Well, it's been awhile since I came back to this site. Alot of you may not know me as Im not that popular. But for the people who does, Im here to say that IM BACK!!! So this is the reason why I havent online back then. (BTW, sorry for not inform anyone that I was quitting since Im too lazy) At first, I'm kinda get tired if playing alone, so I became more of a collector. Eventually, alot of new hobbies just pop up out of nowhere. Also, I have more homeworks to do. So I kinda quit. Until recently, I have been Facebooking with Kaiser Vearn, and I gained back my interest little by little. One day, I visit the toy shop where I usually bought my beys. They have some new ZeroG and rare beys stocked. It reminds me the exciting feelings when I ran as fast as I could to the ToysRUs stores when I was travelling. So Ibougjt a 2012 Wing Pegasis Championship ver and a Gladiator Bahamdia. I once again feel that exciment I once had. Since it have been awhile, can someone get me updated with the recent events. Also, I think the MFB series is over, which is another reason why I quit. But KaiV said it unofficial. And I have lots of exams going on, so I guess Ill be active in 2 weeks later.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - MirageShagon - May. 03, 2013

I've been doing alot of thinking and i suppose its time. I am going away and not coming back. I need to take a long hard look at my life. I really think this is the right path. I will see you guys on the flip side.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - beybladefoever - May. 04, 2013

I am officialy back and this time i mean it! but i cannot do any more gfx because i cannot download gimp on my new computer