World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Flash discussion. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Flash discussion. (/Thread-Flash-discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Flash discussion. - Byerg - Apr. 03, 2012

Either is perfectly fine.

RE: Flash discussion. - 1234beyblade - Apr. 03, 2012

oh one last thing is it 20 rounds? or just 1st to 3 points wins?

You must do an official test, so yes, 20 rounds with all draws excluded and redone.

k did the video i sucked cuz i only won 3 times with variares >=( The link will be up tomorrow since its 9pm here and i have to get my sleep...

Then sorry, but you test results are pretty much invalid....
If you do that horribly against a combination that should have been easily beaten, then your ability with Attack types is pretty small. Sorry, it's nothing personal, so don't explode again like a 5-year old.

well i saw kei's test and he got no wins at all...
ill prove it i will that that test is valid i will imma make vid with me and my horuceus owning duo and all these other top tier beys my bladers spirit is fired up i suck with variares i got use to Flash thats y i did that just watch meh =-D

Well we aren't judging any of Kei's tests right now, are we?
A good Attack user can get a usual of 17-20 Wins against MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS with MF-H Variares R145RF/R2F.
And since your tests include battles with Attack types, we are forced to assume that your tests are seemingly invalid.

RE: Flash discussion. - Hazel - Apr. 03, 2012

It is really not okay to just tell him his tests are invalid if he's bad with VariAres - some people just have trouble using it, but they're fine using other wheels.

It is one of the reasons we recommend Flash to people - it does not have that weird quirk where only certain people can use it well for no apparent reason.

That is true, well then I guess he'll have to do a benchmark with Flash then.
But I'm already kind of doubting his attack skills even without the benchmark, since he only had 14 Wins against Duo Sagittario II BD145MB, which is outclassed by the same combo (scratch the Sagittario II) with CS. And even that combo got 18-2 by Flash in my test, and Meow! even gets the same usual outcome (even though he didn't post any results here).
And only 13 Wins against Phantom Aquario TH170D (220). And even with less contact being made then what would usually happen against a 145-height combo, it's still both Phantom and D. Phantom being able to be KOed by a slight breeze and being D.

k well im done being insulted tomorrow imma make the vid and get the results u want and ill even get all 20 rounds on that phantom combo

Being Childish and disrespectful won't help your results.

ugh this is annoying i cant show my blader spirit here... cuz no one likes tat i guess...

RE: Flash discussion. - Meow! - Apr. 03, 2012

(Apr. 03, 2012  2:29 AM)Ozerec Wrote: That is true, well then I guess he'll have to do a benchmark with Flash then.
But I'm already kind of doubting his attack skills even without the benchmark, since he only had 14 Wins against Duo Sagittario II BD145MB, which is outclassed by the same combo (scratch the Sagittario II) with CS. And even that combo got 18-2 by Flash in my test, and Meow! even gets the same usual outcome (even though he didn't post any results here).
And only 13 Wins against Phantom Aquario TH170D (220). And even with less contact being made then what would usually happen against a 145-height combo, it's still both Phantom and D. Phantom being able to be KOed by a slight breeze and being D.

I posted my result earlier in the thread, page 15. I just got flash at that time so i didn't really bank deep. From my personal testing, variares and flash have a similar launch style to achieve maximum results. That is: Deep Bank.

That might be why his results are off. Not launching vari correctly could also mean not launching flash correctly. Sure! No doubt flash can ko without deep bank, but i find its better using it.

Just might 2 cents.

My bad, I'd actually checked that page earlier today, I have no idea why I didn't remember them :\ Oh well.
Deep Banking is without a doubt the best way to launch Flash, IMO.
With just regular Banking, I get decent results, I guess, but Deep Banking just helps enormously.

last final thing those 2 hours were the first 2 hours i used an attack type for so obviesly i would suck i went from 2 years of stamina/defense blading to attack so for a first try i would give myself props but u probably wont agree...

That makes no sense as to why you would make test results and a thread if you knew you were going to do bad...

You really can stop riding him - he contributed quite a lot of tests, and testing from as many individuals as possible is valuable, here. It is especially important, in the case of attackers, to see results from people who may not be as skilled as others, especially when he's still getting majority win.

I'm not riding him Tired
Tests from as many people as possible is important, yes, I know that, which is why I was even requesting earlier in this thread that more people test Flash on DF105, but it still doesn't justify him doing and posting test results, and then basically say that he knew he wouldn't do well already, when he could have at least gotten used to the combo first.

You are actually being considerably more harsh than is really acceptable, to be quite honest. The needless insults and goading are far over the line.

Keep it in mind in the future.

RE: Flash discussion. - Anchor - Apr. 03, 2012

What clear wheels are best with flash? Horuseus any good?

RE: Flash discussion. - F4uver - Apr. 03, 2012

(Apr. 03, 2012  4:25 AM)Gaia Saints Wrote: What clear wheels are best with flash? Horuseus any good?

I dont think they make a HUGE difference.....Some people use capricorne,Some use Sagittario II, and i use Pegasis III just for originality and the synergy between the 2 wings and the 2 slopes of the oval.....

Apparently Escolpio and Quetzalcoatl are the best, but I don't really prefer any clear wheels over others on Flash.
I'm like the only guy who uses Capricorne Cute
I only use it so I can tell people that they lost to a Capricorne.
I'm thinking of using Uranus though...*trollface*

RE: Flash discussion. - F4uver - Apr. 03, 2012

I know.I was talking about you when i said capricorne.Tongue_out
And that is quite a trollface......

RE: Flash discussion. - Anchor - Apr. 03, 2012

Guess im gonna try Horuseus then,it is my favorite clear wheel after all.

RE: Flash discussion. - Toto Sakigami - Apr. 03, 2012

(Apr. 03, 2012  7:05 PM)Ozerec Wrote: Apparently Escolpio and Quetzalcoatl are the best, but I don't really prefer any clear wheels over others on Flash.
I'm like the only guy who uses Capricorne Cute
I only use it so I can tell people that they lost to a Capricorne.
I'm thinking of using Uranus though...*trollface*

Flash....Uranus? Dayum!