World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Flash discussion. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Flash discussion. (/Thread-Flash-discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Flash discussion. - xSora10 - Mar. 20, 2012

This actually has gotten me some encouragement to get an MF, which I actually thought I would never use, but I think I will have to get it now due to the test results.

I myself would like more tests also, Janstar. So if anything, I'm a bit greedy too. Eee

RE: Flash discussion. - Dark_Mousy - Mar. 20, 2012

(Mar. 20, 2012  4:29 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Thanks for the tests, Dark_Mousy.
The results were not surprising by any means, but certainly added to the hype Flash has already created!
Amazing is all I can say!
I may sound a bit greedy, but I want to see more tests, especially the ones requested by th!nk! Eee

Im taking request for tonights tests. Just let me know. Only thing i cant test is: Death, MF, and Blitz. Anything else i can test.

I think Duo Aquario BD145CS is the best defense combo there is currently, right? That, or it's one of the best. If so, then I really don't think anymore testing is needed, honestly.

RE: Flash discussion. - Ultra - Mar. 20, 2012

Um that's never the right attitude. We need to test on different tracks too is the main thing.

Oh, right, nevermind what I said then. I just looked through, and I see that not enough tracks.

I'm thinking maybe put up a Flash Saggitario R145R2F if at all possible. I didn't see any tests for that yet.

Put that up against the Duo Aquario combo that you used, since it's an awesome defense combo.

(Mar. 20, 2012  5:37 PM)Ryu-X Wrote: I think Duo Aquario BD145CS is the best defense combo there is currently, right? That, or it's one of the best. If so, then I really don't think anymore testing is needed, honestly.

it is one of the best defense types out there. But we havent tested everything yet. So we must keep testing to find the best combos available.

RE: Flash discussion. - Yami - Mar. 20, 2012

Now now guys. We Know R2F/RF works for Flash. Now it time for LRF testing...

RE: Flash discussion. - th!nk - Mar. 20, 2012

No, it's time for Track testing, that's what we need to sort out to get it onto the top tier list, as I've already said.

People complain about the advanced forum not doing things quick enough, but when you point out the problem, the awareness lasts the length of the page it's on and is then forgotten by all but a few...

Read the last few pages before posting in any thread, everyone.

(Mar. 20, 2012  5:49 PM)th!nk Wrote: No, it's time for Track testing, that's what we need to sort out to get it onto the top tier list, as I've already said.

People complain about the advanced forum not doing things quick enough, but when you point out the problem, the awareness lasts the length of the page it's on and is then forgotten by all but a few...

Read the last few pages before posting in any thread, everyone.

Tonight ill get to testing GB145, Ch120 What other tracks? I dont have 105 like you wanted.

RE: Flash discussion. - th!nk - Mar. 20, 2012

Those are the two I think you had that I wanted.

Here, I'll quote my post:

(Mar. 19, 2012  4:55 PM)th!nk Wrote: Really really wanna get a range of tracks tested by a number of people. We know Flash is a top tier attack wheel but we can't put it up in the competitive combo's list until we know what tracks to put on there...

So yeah, anyone who can, tests of 105/W105/DF105 (LW too but I don't see it working quite as well), CH120, D125/T125, 130/S130/WA130, 135, H145 and GB145, whichever of those you can, would be much appreciated, all against the same opponent so we can figure out what's best. That's just my shortlist based on Brood's huge load of tests, that seems to be the sweet spot against BD145 at least.
It'd also be good to see what the lower ones (mainly everything below 145 other than CH120 which can change) do against MF-H (Defense Wheel+CW) TH220/230RDF. Duo would be really nice (quite fond of that combo for it) but whatever you can, really.

Just noticing people complaining about it not being up/asking if flash isn't good because it's not there, so I'd like to get this sorted.

@Galaxy4Stars: Have you tried DF105 with Flash? If so, how did it go, if not, could you do so?

OK ill test all the different tracks when i get off work.

Just lettin you know i dont have RDF. Been to lazy to order Death.

RE: Flash discussion. - Glowfire1 - Mar. 20, 2012

Okay, I think flash is the king of attack ( what doesn't really surprise by his form)

Can someone test it against mf-h wing kerbecs th170/195/220 Mb ? Thx

RE: Flash discussion. - Dark_Mousy - Mar. 21, 2012

I cant post results tonight. I threw my shoulder out at work and i cant launch worth anything. Tests would be invalid.

RE: Flash discussion. - Yami - Mar. 21, 2012

@Th!nk Oh gosh i gotta find my DF105 :<

RE: Flash discussion. - Raigeko13 - Mar. 21, 2012

Will test LDAC's tomorrow on 85/90.

RE: Flash discussion. - th!nk - Mar. 21, 2012

85/90 don't *seem* to do too well with Flash from the results I've seen, but yeah, do some, I really wanna see more 105 results though.

RE: Flash discussion. - Raigeko13 - Mar. 21, 2012

Got that too. Wink Will do it soon.

RE: Flash discussion. - F4uver - Mar. 22, 2012

I can maybe test flash on DF105.Im either getting flash today or tomorrow.

RE: Flash discussion. - Janstarblast - Mar. 22, 2012

@KaotiK- Yes, those would be quite great. Smile

Until now, 105 was a 'not so popular' height. A 100 (or lower) and a CH120 (or higher) were always considered to be better... Confused
Any special reason as to why we would need 105 tests, th!nk?

RE: Flash discussion. - Dan - Mar. 22, 2012

We don't want any loose ends. A thorough job of what heights work best is good.

RE: Flash discussion. - Janstarblast - Mar. 22, 2012

Ah, so that is the reason to use 105 heights? Great...
Bringing in a part that had never been famous for any form of combos, sounds quite weird at first, but certainly worth the try!
But looking at Flash which usually aggregates 80% results against current Defense top tiers, I think it won't be a different case for 105.
But as th!nk said, 85/90 heights seemingly did not manage to get good results. Probably going a little higher up to 100/105 might help. But considering the uses of other tracks, such as the versatile CH120, and the powerful BD145/R145/H145, I have a feeling that results for 105 tests would fair 'in between' the 85/90 tests and CH120 and above tests... Or, it would get as good results as the higher tracks altogether.
Still, tests shall prove it all.... Smile

RE: Flash discussion. - Dark_Mousy - Mar. 22, 2012

Ill be testing D125 today. I would have done more testing in the last few days but my shoulder was kinda messed up.

RE: Flash discussion. - Byerg - Mar. 22, 2012

My Flash is waiting for me in my mailbox Smile
Any parts specifically yall want me to test? I do have DF105 from my old L-Drago URS Grin (lol, not where many people got theirs).

RE: Flash discussion. - Dan - Mar. 22, 2012

Oh, dang, yeah I tested with DF105 some time ago and yeah it stank for me..

I think CH120 or H145 are probably the best way to go.. Not really a diverse Metal Wheel in that sense, but extremely potent.

RE: Flash discussion. - th!nk - Mar. 22, 2012

@Jan/Dan: The reason for 105 is because it did well in Brood's tests, significantly better than 100/90/85 did.

Dan, you forgot 125 and 130 height tracks, which have equalled or outperformed CH120 in most tests I've seen. Don't let your biases cloud your judgement here.