World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Flash discussion. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Flash discussion. (/Thread-Flash-discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Flash discussion. - Janstarblast - Mar. 13, 2012

Well, XF is generally not preferred these days, and th!nk stated the reason on the previous page...
I'll just reiterate it- XF has no recoil-handling capability.

But considering that Duo has extremely low recoil (which means XF won't need to handle a lot of recoil), and on XF it can outspin things better, then maybe its worth the try...

EDIT- Beaten by N0body...
Wow, I was beaten by no one, but was still beaten by someone! Tongue_out

RE: Flash discussion. - KuroKitsune - Mar. 13, 2012

(Mar. 13, 2012  5:57 AM)N0body Wrote: XF and MF wont be a good idea IMO as they have low grip. Hmm.. We haven't tested this against Scythe and Phantom too..
We could try MF-F Phantom Cancer AD145 RF since it was successful in countering Diablo at least.
Scythe has also shown defensive capabilities with the T125 RS combo.. so maybe we could see how it fares against that...

Posting tests of those combos against flash soon.

RE: Flash discussion. - kbuno50 - Mar. 13, 2012

I have an idea, but it will be a longshot for this to work: Duo (attack)______ BD145 R2F.
The extreme speed would smash flash ( woo, rhymes ) out of the stadium.

WOAH EDIT: Attack mode duo with BD145 would completely scrape. Perhaps an alternative track can be used?

RE: Flash discussion. - Janstarblast - Mar. 13, 2012

Scraping does not depend on what mode of the metal wheel is being used, actually. It depends on the tip.
OR are you trying to say something else?

RE: Flash discussion. - kbuno50 - Mar. 13, 2012

I'm trying to say something else. I'm pretty sure that attack mode duo is waaaay insane. This craziness may cause it to scrape.

RE: Flash discussion. - KuroKitsune - Mar. 13, 2012

MF-H Flash(Attack mode) Sagittario II H145RF VS MF-F Phantom Cancer AD145RF
MF-H Flash Sagittario II H145RF : 14 wins (14KOs)
MF-F Phantom Cancer AD145RF: 6 wins ( 6 OSs)
3 draws

If flash made contact at the start cancer went flying but during cancers 6 wins it dodged flash till the end.

So i decided to 10 more tests

MF-H Flash Sagittario II CH120RF : 9 wins (9KOs)
MF-F Phantom Cancer AD145RF: 1 wins ( 1 OSs)

MF-H Flash(Attack mode) Sagittario II H145RF VS MF-H Scythe Kronos T125RS
MF-H Flash Sagittario II H145RF : 20 wins (all KOs)
MF-H Scythe Kronos T125RS: 0 wins

EDIT: forgot to mention MINT RFs swapped after 10 rounds

RE: Flash discussion. - Meow! - Mar. 13, 2012

Ug...So how are the duo bd145r2f tests comin? I dont wanna rush you, but man! Flash is unstoppable. Its my only hope, seeing that the others failed.......horribly....

RE: Flash discussion. - [Pyro] - Mar. 16, 2012

Can someone try MF/MF-H Flash (attack mode) Quetz. GB145 RF/R2F . I'm curious about this because the majority of the weight would be focused in two points.

RE: Flash discussion. - galaxyunicorn - Mar. 16, 2012

Is Flash better in attack then Variares and Blitz?

RE: Flash discussion. - JBladerMS - Mar. 16, 2012

(Mar. 16, 2012  9:58 PM)galaxyunicorn Wrote: Is Flash better in attack then Variares and Blitz?

Use the "Ask a Question, get an answer" thread next time. Smile

As of now, it looks like Flash is the best. It has amazing smash power, with less of the recoil Blitz and VariAres are known for.

RE: Flash discussion. - galaxyunicorn - Mar. 16, 2012

ok, thanks Tongue_out_wink

RE: Flash discussion. - Meow! - Mar. 16, 2012

Just got my flash today. So so far this is my test list....

MF Flash Escolpio GB145R2F vs MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS

MF Flash Escolpio GB145R2F vs MF-H Duo Aquario TH170CS

MF Flash Escolpio GB145R2F vs MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS

Any additions changes?

So far from informal testing, flash is boss. It thrashes pretty much everything. If it doesn't ko duo aquario, it smacks it so hard, aquario sometimes scrapes. Its fun to watch. I informally tested xf too, and its pretty good. Not as good as rf obviously, and i wouldn't trust myself with it in a tournament anyway.

Meow Try Death__ BD145CS and Death__ Th170CS
Also, RDF tests would be awesome.

Thank you. Smile

RE: Flash discussion. - Meow! - Mar. 16, 2012

JBladerMS Sorry I dont own death quetzalcoatl XD

Ah that's fine, friend. No worries.

EDIT
LOL I find it funny that testing was done to see if Flash was any good, and now it's dominating. It's really giving power back to Attack types.

On the topic of anti-attack, we should try Scythe and Death as candidates, in addition to the already-mentioned Duo. Scythe and Death have the least amount of recoil, IIRC.

Could someone test ScytheKronos BD145RF and ScytheKronos CH120RF against Flash?

Thank you.

RE: Flash discussion. - $greenbucks$ - Mar. 17, 2012

MFB Attack Stadium
R2F Mint
CS Calm
Used - 3 Segment Launcher Grip + Beylauncher

MF-H Death (Defense Mode) Aquario BD145CS VS. MF Flash (Attack Mode) Sagittario GB145R2F
Flash - 15/20 (K.O. - 15, OS - 0)
Death - 5/20 ( K.O. - 2, OS - 3)
Draws : 2
Death was pretty lucky because it was saved by the wall many times.

MF-H Duo (Stamina Mode) Aquario BD145CS VS. MF Flash (Attack Mode) Sagittario GB145R2F
Flash - 12/20 (K.O. - 12, OS - 0)
Duo - 8/20 (K.O. - 0, OS - 8)
Draws : 3

RE: Flash discussion. - kbuno50 - Mar. 17, 2012

As requested, could you test MF-H Duo (Attack) ___ BD145R2F

RE: Flash discussion. - Meow! - Mar. 17, 2012

Sorry I Don't have 2 mint/prime rfs. I buy rfs as i wear them.

But on the other hand, I finished testing for the day. Before I get the the tests I want to tell you one thing: I didn't get to basalt because I doubt it is worth testing. I'll still get the basalt tests up maybe tomorrow but when I saw the duo tests, basalt just became obsolete.

You would've thought duo was on a bd145xf with rocket boosters......

MF Flash (Attack mode) Escolpio S130R2F vs MF-H Duo (Stamina Mode) Aquario BD145CS
Flash: 17/20 ( 16 KO, 1 OS)
Duo: 3/20 (All OS)

Flash Win Rate: 85%

Flash is definitely a 1HKO combo. Duo just got plain tossed, flung whatever you call variares rf vs earth eagle.

MF Flash (Attack Mode) Escolpio S130R2F vs MF-H Duo (Stamina Mode) Aquario TH170CS
Flash: 18/20 ( All KO)
Duo: 2/20 ( All OS)

Flash Win Rate: 90%

Man...this is crazy. Lol

So yeah after those tests, I stopped and saved basalt for another day. Also, on a side note: I like flash with an s130 because i can ko low height defense combinations more "comfortably" As you may have noticed flash is completely level with the point it connects to the track almost like wing, so you won't have an "overhang" to help you in taking out low height defense combos.

Still, amazing results its almost sur-real. I never knew duo could fly so far. XD

RE: Flash discussion. - DefStamina88 - Mar. 17, 2012

We just had Flash Kerbecs CH120RF place 2nd at StormScorpio's Birthday Leprechaun Bash. Axel Phantom used it.

Also good flash combos were StormScorpio's Flash Capricorn GB145RDF and smallfry9730's Flash Bull H145R2F...

Seriously, the thing is epic, no matter what mode it is in. All you have to do is launch it right and you gt yourself a 1-hit KO.

RE: Flash discussion. - $greenbucks$ - Mar. 18, 2012

(Mar. 17, 2012  11:12 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: We just had Flash Kerbecs CH120RF place 2nd at StormScorpio's Birthday Leprechaun Bash. Axel Phantom used it.

Also good flash combos were StormScorpio's Flash Capricorn GB145RDF and smallfry9730's Flash Bull H145R2F...

Seriously, the thing is epic, no matter what mode it is in. All you have to do is launch it right and you gt yourself a 1-hit KO.
Flash is like killing Duo
By the way, I'll probably do some testing on CH120 & D125 if I have time.

Edit: I was able to quickly do a test on D125
MF-H Duo (Stamina Mode) Aquario BD145CS vs. MF Flash (Attack Mode) Sagittario D125R2F
Duo - 5/20 ( 2 LUCKY K.O.s , 3 OS)
Flash - 15/20 (15 K.O. , 0 OS)
Draws - 2
Flash win percentage - 75%

I got a lot of 1 hit K.O. with Flash

RE: Flash discussion. - Dan - Mar. 18, 2012

Speaking of OHKO, I think Flash is the perfect wheel to be described as such.. Flash is probably OHKO in its purest form.

It can produce mid/end battle KO's, but it really does deliver One Hit Knock Outs consistently unlike the "once in a blue moon, 3rd tier, one really good KO every 300 launches" AR's known in plastics which have probably given OHKO a bad name..

I was initially writing up reasons why it wouldn't be OHKO, but as I was describing it I thought "damn what am I saying that sounds perfect for OHKO". It doesn't tend to rely on a single, amazing hit (though it produces them all the time) to win matches. Flash really has no 'grey area' in which to laze around with willy-nilly hits. It tends to hit well, and hard. I haven't seen Flash deliver more than 2 hits to KO an opponent in a single cycle.

RE: Flash discussion. - Raigeko13 - Mar. 18, 2012

Yeah. Flash is DEFINITELY a OHKO wheel. The majority of what I get from it are OHKOs, and even when EXTREMELY low on RPM, it can deliver some almost KO to full KO's.

RE: Flash discussion. - Dan - Mar. 18, 2012

Really? I have actually never had a really late-game KO from Flash..

Definitely nothing like VariAres or Blitz.

RE: Flash discussion. - Raigeko13 - Mar. 18, 2012

Well like I said it CAN deliver them, but more like once in a blue moon, haha.

Vari and Blitz can do that more efficiently though.

RE: Flash discussion. - Samurai Changer - Mar. 18, 2012

I'm really starting to wish i bought flash rather than fusion....