World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Flash discussion. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Flash discussion. (/Thread-Flash-discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Flash discussion. - Hazel - Mar. 11, 2012

He cannot PM you anything anymore.

Now, move along with the discussion back into the realm of reality, please.

RE: Flash discussion. - Ray SGTO - Mar. 11, 2012

I can't read japanese, so is Attack mode the one that looks like a cross? or is it the one that looks like an oval?

RE: Flash discussion. - Kai-V - Mar. 11, 2012

(Mar. 11, 2012  6:56 PM)Ray SGTO Wrote: I can't read japanese, so is Attack mode the one that looks like a cross? or is it the one that looks like an oval?

The stupid-looking one.

So, the latter of the two you mentioned.

RE: Flash discussion. - Raigeko13 - Mar. 11, 2012

(Mar. 11, 2012  5:42 AM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2012  2:16 AM)th!nk Wrote: Honestly, we need more comparative tests. The one huge set of comparative tests by Leviath (on page 3) showed D125 to be the best track, but I want to see more.
No Ch120 :<?

I just now brought a brand new R2F

MF-H Flash Sagittario CH120R2F Vs. MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS

FS:20 (20 KO)
DA:0
Flash Winning percentage: 100%

Damn these KO were soooo clean. Hands on Ch120 anyone?
My CH120 broke.
I am now saddened by how amazing Flash is.

Very nice tests.. Glad to see that Flash can do damage to Duo.
Bueno.

SGTO
Oval mode, yo. Lol

RE: Flash discussion. - Iceshards - Mar. 11, 2012

(Mar. 11, 2012  6:56 PM)Ray SGTO Wrote: I can't read japanese, so is Attack mode the one that looks like a cross? or is it the one that looks like an oval?

The oval looking one Smile

RE: Flash discussion. - Dan - Mar. 11, 2012

(Mar. 11, 2012  11:13 PM)Iceshards Wrote:

The oval looking one Smile

Look at the two posts above you Smile

RE: Flash discussion. - FlashNova - Mar. 12, 2012

Hmph! I never expected flash to destroy duo like that! Could someone test MF/MF-H Flash Saggitario Ch120/D125 RF/R2F against Tall tracks like TH170 or 230? (I'm not sure if it would make a difference...)

RE: Flash discussion. - th!nk - Mar. 12, 2012

It could be due to the person having a light duo, but really I'm not surprised, Duo is normally only safe against Variares/Blitz by a hair, so more power, it's going to struggle.

The way to counter it is anti-attack, MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145(/R145?) R2F/RF. I also like wing for that but yeah.

RE: Flash discussion. - Meow! - Mar. 12, 2012

@th!nk when you get the time, do you mind validating his tests. Against I believe his duo was lightweight. I remember a his beat lynx gb145r2f getting 50% on his duo.

And imo, flash has minimal recoil, it would be fun to see how it does against anit-meta like you said.

I have to get Flash first, haha, and the soonest I can buy it is on wednesday, and even then it'll take a while to arrive. Otherwise, I'd have already done some tests against Duo, haha.

According to Dan, Anti-Attack (let's call it that because it's most effective against Attack, the least common type in every meta), is the way to beat flash.

RE: Flash discussion. - Ga' - Mar. 12, 2012

Well, with these results hopefully Attack will rise in popularity.

Could somebody test Flash against the original MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF? And also other stuff like MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145R2F?

(Mar. 12, 2012  3:15 AM)th!nk Wrote: I have to get Flash first, haha, and the soonest I can buy it is on wednesday, and even then it'll take a while to arrive.

According to Dan, Anti-Attack (let's call it that because it's most effective against Attack, the least common type in every meta), is the way to beat flash.

Whoops my mistake. I mixed up dan and you. For some reason I thought you had one. Oh well.

I would like to see tests with flash in stamina mode against "anti-attack" in addition. As far i know, anit-attack thrives off recoil from the attack beyblade? Right? So in theory, stamina mode, which is rounder, reduces recoil even more and hopefully will help it to do better against anti-meta?

Just a something something for those who own flash to try.

Meow: Simple enough mistake. Here's the key to differentiating me and Dan: I'm the smart one, he's the one who wishes RF would be his waifu. Wink

The problem with stamina mode is that it sucks against everything else, so using it, on the off chance you face anti attack, is bad.

Oh, and there is one issue with using anti-attack against flash: Diablo has the most horrendous Stamina, so if it doesn't KO Flash it'll probably be OS'd. So yeah.

(Mar. 12, 2012  3:20 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Well, with these results hopefully Attack will rise in popularity.

Could somebody test Flash against the original MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF? And also other stuff like MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145R2F?

Apparently it loses to the latter, especially on metal flat.

I'd love to see the former though... If it does well it might be worth throwing that onto the competitive combinations list (which would probably make it the only basalt combo on there after the update, hah.)

So, tests I'd like to see:

CH120/D125/S130 Comparatives against whatever people can that won't have them all going 20-0

Generally more height tests: It's hard to put it on the Competitive Combinations list if we don't know what tracks to use, guys. It'd be a huge help Smile

More tests against MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS/RDF, particularly from people who can weigh their Duo's.

More tests on alternative bottoms like MF and WF (the last one I'm really curious about). XF too perhaps.

ANTI-ATTACK TESTS: MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF (See Ga's thread on it for details), MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145/R145 R2F/RF, MF-H Wing Kerbecs BD145R2F.

RE: Flash discussion. - Ga' - Mar. 12, 2012

XF?

Actually, now that you mention it, that would be rather nice. This thing does seem to have the capability of working with low friction attack tips, so yeah.

I have my doubts about XF, to be honest, because it has no recoil handling capability. WF is the one I'm most interested in, seeing as it's done well on MF, and WF is like MF but slightly better at most things.

@th!nk Couldn't you switch the modes before going into battle? For instance going up against everything else use attack, then switch to stamina against anti-attack. Or am I just unaware of a tournament rule that states, you cannot switch modes....

You can't switch modes after you've selected your beyblade if you have to disassemble your beyblade to do so, and anyone using Anti Attack should hide their beyblade as they have glaring weaknesses to common combos.

RE: Flash discussion. - Dan - Mar. 12, 2012

You'd have to disassemble your entire bey, which isn't allowed.

Things like TH170, CH120 or HF/S which do not require disassembling are allowed.

I'll undertake some WF/XF tests..

RE: Flash discussion. - Brood - Mar. 12, 2012

(Mar. 12, 2012  3:23 AM)th!nk Wrote: So, tests I'd like to see:

CH120/D125/S130 Comparatives against whatever people can that won't have them all going 20-0

Generally more height tests: It's hard to put it on the Competitive Combinations list if we don't know what tracks to use, guys. It'd be a huge help Smile

More tests against MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS/RDF, particularly from people who can weigh their Duo's.

More tests on alternative bottoms like MF and WF (the last one I'm really curious about). XF too perhaps.

ANTI-ATTACK TESTS: MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF (See Ga's thread on it for details), MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145/R145 R2F/RF, MF-H Wing Kerbecs BD145R2F.

I may as well fetch those tests Smile

Thanks guys.

By the way Leviath, your quick testing and the amount of testing you do is absolutely amazing, really glad to have you here. Smile

RE: Flash discussion. - Iceshards - Mar. 12, 2012

(Mar. 12, 2012  3:26 AM)th!nk Wrote: I have my doubts about XF, to be honest, because it has no recoil handling capability. WF is the one I'm most interested in, seeing as it's done well on MF, and WF is like MF but slightly better at most things.

LF is good as well for flash

(Mar. 12, 2012  6:27 AM)Iceshards Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2012  3:26 AM)th!nk Wrote: I have my doubts about XF, to be honest, because it has no recoil handling capability. WF is the one I'm most interested in, seeing as it's done well on MF, and WF is like MF but slightly better at most things.

LF is "good" for precisely nothing.

Nice sock btw.

RE: Flash discussion. - Iceshards - Mar. 12, 2012

(Mar. 12, 2012  6:39 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2012  6:27 AM)Iceshards Wrote:

LF is "good" for precisely nothing.

Nice sock btw.
Lol what? What sock? XD.
Anyway try out gravity destroyer (attack) AD145 LF, it like KOs nearly every thing

RE: Flash discussion. - Hazel - Mar. 12, 2012

Do not play games with me, Bmoor.

I remain in no mood.

(Mar. 12, 2012  6:53 AM)Hazel Wrote: Do not play games with me, Bmoor.

I remain in no mood.

Thanks.

On the off chance anyone was wondering, Gravity Perseus (ATK) AD145LF struggles to do anything to even Duo Aquario 230D. Completely irrelevant to this thread, but yeah.