World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) (/Thread-BEYBLADE-Metal-Fusion-Spring-2010-Canada-Fall-2010-USA-UK)

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - dark blader - Jun. 07, 2009

yeah then the people that still beyblade will be like uh its been out since like forever

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - RevertedToZero - Jun. 07, 2009

just one small question i have with this?

Unless they have the broadcasting rights, How will this lure kids away from Disney?

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Bey Brad - Jun. 07, 2009

(Jun. 07, 2009  8:14 AM)revertedtozero Wrote: just one small question i have with this?

Unless they have the broadcasting rights, How will this lure kids away from Disney?

Uhhh?

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Synesthesia - Jun. 07, 2009

(Jun. 07, 2009  8:14 AM)revertedtozero Wrote: just one small question i have with this?

haha, could please elaborate on this as much as possible.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - cutewolfsam - Jun. 07, 2009

There are a fair amount who have digital tv not sky or virgin etc so the people who have digital will most likely watch metal fusion.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Bey Brad - Jun. 07, 2009

everyone knows children can only watch one television station

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Ashari - Jun. 07, 2009

hold up wat channel is it gonna be on when comes to north america

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Ash - Jun. 07, 2009

We dont know yet...

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Aqua - Jun. 07, 2009

(Jun. 07, 2009  11:21 AM)Ashari Wrote: hold up wat channel is it gonna be on when comes to north america

Canada: YTV (most likely) or Teletoon

US: Disney XD or Cartoon Network

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - avalerion - Jun. 07, 2009

I'm so excited, but the problem is that I live in Morocco so we probably wont get beyblades until like in 2012 or something.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - To - Jun. 07, 2009

(Jun. 07, 2009  1:08 PM)Aqua Wrote: Canada: YTV (most likely) or Teletoon

US: Jetix or Cartoon Network

Jetix doesn't exist anymore. Nor does Toon Disney, both were rebranded as Disney X D (no space, and what a carp stupid name).

Edit- Stupid smileys.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Aqua - Jun. 07, 2009

(Jun. 07, 2009  7:43 PM)To Wrote: Jetix doesn't exist anymore. Nor does Toon Disney, both were rebranded as Disney X D (no space, and what a carp stupid name).

Edit- Stupid smileys.

wtf when did this happen (just wikied it, 02/13/09 so I'm not that late). I've heard of Disney XD but I didn't know that Jetix and Toon Disney were re-branded as that. This whole time I thought they still existed lol

btw you could've used the "Disable Smilies" option.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Siliva - Jun. 07, 2009

I agree with Brad with the whole Metal Fight Beyblade sounding engrish-y deal. Makes sense, I suppose.

I still think it should at least be Metal Fusion Beyblade. I'll probably just call it that. xD

Although the name isn't bad, It could be better. And, I have high expectations for the dub, in terms of cuts/edits. Names will probably be changed, but that's all I see happening. Why would they change their own music, anyway? xD

I just hope Hasbro doesn't stick 10 pounds of fail and penalty pockets into the stadiums...

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Crimson - Jun. 08, 2009

(Jun. 07, 2009  11:56 PM)Siliva Wrote: I just hope Hasbro doesn't stick 10 pounds of fail and penalty pockets into the stadiums...

I hope that even if Hasbro sticks with the super high walls and pockets, they at least throw a tornado ridge on their stadiums.
And stop using so much paint Tongue_out.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Blitz - Jun. 08, 2009

IF Hasbro does fail with the stadiums at least it will save me a bit of money... lol. But yeh It would be nice to not have paint all over my blades.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Mankster - Jun. 08, 2009

(Jun. 08, 2009  12:05 AM)Blitz Wrote: IF Hasbro does fail with the stadiums at least it will save me a bit of money... lol. But yeh It would be nice to not have paint all over my blades.

Yeah.

My white Leone's defence bottom is yellow because of the Dranzer stadium... Pinching_eyes_2

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - AnnieDuck - Jun. 08, 2009

(Jun. 08, 2009  2:15 AM)Mankster Wrote: Yeah.

My white Leone's defence bottom is yellow because of the Dranzer stadium... Pinching_eyes_2

So stop using that stadium...?

(Jun. 08, 2009  8:23 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: So stop using that stadium...?

Only one I got.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Bey Brad - Jun. 08, 2009

(Jun. 08, 2009  8:25 AM)Mankster Wrote: Only one I got.

So get a different one. :\

(Jun. 08, 2009  8:27 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: So get a different one. :\

Too much money. ;___;

Plus my parents making fun of me.

PLUS my sister making fun of me more.

PLUS PLUS trying to hide it when people come over so they don't make fun of me.

Pinching_eyes_2

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - AnnieDuck - Jun. 08, 2009

(Jun. 08, 2009  8:30 AM)Mankster Wrote: Too much money. ;___;

Pinching_eyes_2

...They're not much more than MFB themselves, and I imagine having a stadium that ugly is far more embarrassing than having one that doesn't have a bunch of DRANZER KAI FIRE FLAME PHOENIX Supaburn carp all over it.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Bey Brad - Jun. 08, 2009

(Jun. 08, 2009  8:30 AM)Mankster Wrote: Too much money. ;___;

Pinching_eyes_2

Yes, I am sure that the giant Dranzer Flame stadium is much easier to hide.

If you can afford to buy a Leone (and whatever other Beyblades you have), there's no reason you cannot afford a proper stadium in order to enjoy this game to its fullest ... Hasbro stadiums are absolute garbage and you're not going to enjoy the game as much with them.

As for people make fun of you,

Talk to your parents and try to show them the WBO and about the strategies used in Beyblade. Tell them that it's irresponsible for them to make fun of their own child. As for the your sister, whatever. And maybe stop inviting people over who are going to make fun of you?

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Dr. X - Jun. 08, 2009

I would also suggest to get a MFB stadium they are really worth it and you can have some really awesome battles in them. As your people making fun of you when they come over, you can always just say that you found some of your old beyblades the other day they probably won't realise that they are actually different. Sister making fun of you, meh, mine do aswell I get over it. And your parents make fun of you? Wow. But you can maybe actually show them the beyblades, and show them the educational part of it. My parents were really suprised when I explained the beyblade about how much it is not luck.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - FlamingAura - Jun. 09, 2009

(Jun. 03, 2009  5:05 PM)Giga Wrote: They may use TTs format this time, we don't know. But will they come to the UK in 2010 as well?

I highly doubt it animes take forever to reach UK!

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Giga - Jun. 09, 2009

I will explode laughing when hasbro comes here with
" hey kids, greg and the gang have powered up! Get the beyblade mmetal fusion system today
Go pegasus!