World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) (/Thread-BEYBLADE-Metal-Fusion-Spring-2010-Canada-Fall-2010-USA-UK)

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Jsc - Feb. 15, 2010

how are they bigger?

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - stormpegasus - Feb. 15, 2010

(Feb. 15, 2010  9:15 PM)Jsc Wrote: how are they bigger?

seriously they are the same size

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - BladerAce17 - Feb. 15, 2010

(Feb. 15, 2010  9:08 PM)GameFreak140 Wrote: I looked at a few videos about Metal Fusion, I've also heard a lot of haters commenting on videos "WTF HASBRO DESTROYED BEYBLADE" ect. I don't really care wat they think, I can't wait for Hasbro! Hasbro's beys r bigger, but bigger is better, right? right??????riiiiiiight?

Not necesarily. And I asked Kai-V, the answer is in the Ask a Question, Get and Answer! thread, one of the later posts at the end. Bigger sommetimes isn't better, because look at Chibis!

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - firelord767 - Feb. 15, 2010

Super Vortex Stadium, new Right Launcher, Orange Beylauncher, Mobile Stadium, and Duel Sets are rocking me socks off Grin

I'm so happy!

I'm loving how some of the Launchers look like EZLaunchers.

BTW, i can't find any of the pics and stuff here. All the stuff i mentioned i love above are based on pics found on BBSpirit.

I spy with my little eye an odd lack of LIGHT WHEELS Grin
Storm Aquario w00t!

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - BladerAce17 - Feb. 15, 2010

(Feb. 15, 2010  10:02 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Super Vortex Stadium, new Right Launcher, Orange Beylauncher, Mobile Stadium, and Duel Sets are rocking me socks off Grin

I'm so happy!

BTW, i can't find any of the pics and stuff here. All the stuff i mentioned i love above are based on pics found on BBSpirit.

Storm Aquario w00t!

Yeah, I noticed that too. Sooooooooooooo getting the Dual Stadium Set when it comes out in the U.S.! Can't wait!!!

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Toonpenguin - Feb. 15, 2010

(Feb. 15, 2010  10:02 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Super Vortex Stadium, new Right Launcher, Orange Beylauncher, Mobile Stadium, and Duel Sets are rocking me socks off Grin

I'm so happy!

Storm Aquario w00t!

ok i thought storm acqaruios is a light wheel in japan and kai-v said they aren't releasing the light wheels so whose right?

nvm i got it mixed with Wind

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Serotonin - Feb. 15, 2010

Storm is a Metal Wheel ... Wind is the Light Wheel.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Toonpenguin - Feb. 15, 2010

i notice shortly after i posted my bad. Does anyone think the re-coloring of rock areis will cause any confusion between it and clay areis

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Crimson - Feb. 15, 2010

(Feb. 15, 2010  10:51 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: i notice shortly after i posted my bad. Does anyone think the re-coloring of rock areis will cause any confusion between it and clay areis

I don't understand this question.
How would there be confusion? They're the same colour.
The only difference is that one uses a metal wheel, and the other uses a light wheel.

(Feb. 15, 2010  11:00 PM)Crimson Wrote: I don't understand this question.
How would there be confusion? They're the same colour.
The only difference is that one uses a metal wheel, and the other uses a light wheel.

i showed kai-v in the question thread the pic of areis on the wall and he said it the package says its rock despite it being red

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Daegor42 - Feb. 15, 2010

The coloured wheel would not be Rock, or Clay, or anything other than Aries. It is the Aries clear wheel.

And that metal wheel is Rock anyway.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Serotonin - Feb. 15, 2010

Rock is the Metal Wheel ... The only confusion here is that the pink Aries Clear Wheel was only ever released with the Clay Light Wheel, while the blue Aries Clear Wheel was released with Rock.

Now Hasbro are releasing the pink Aries with Rock ...

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - theflightyellz - Feb. 15, 2010

I'm kind of wondering how they're going to approach this in the anime.
Whether they'll just keep the original light wheel graphics, or if they can just add a rock wheel render to the animation they already have it's hard to say.
It all just seems like a lot of work, especially with the name change for Cancer, since 'Cancer' is printed across the face sticker.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Crimson - Feb. 15, 2010

I don't think they'll bother changing the light wheels to metal wheels, due to how often light wheels show up.

I can see them explaining it like "Oh! these bladers are using a high quality material that enhances their speed and attack qualities!"
They did that in the past, like the "High density metal alloy" weight discs that characters would sometimes use to boost their beyblades powers.

edit: As for the "Cancer" stickers, There aren't THAT many scenes where you can actually see the word "Cancer", so I expect they'll just paint over it for those frames.

(Feb. 15, 2010  11:31 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: I'm kind of wondering how they're going to approach this in the anime.
Whether they'll just keep the original light wheel graphics, or if they can just add a rock wheel render to the animation they already have it's hard to say.
It all just seems like a lot of work, especially with the name change for Cancer, since 'Cancer' is printed across the face sticker.

and don't forget no beypointers so when kids watch it they may be confused what its purpose is or there gonna be like thats so cool i wish it was real.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - TheLVJ - Feb. 15, 2010

(Feb. 15, 2010  11:41 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: and don't forget no beypointers so when kids watch it they may be confused what its purpose is or there gonna be like thats so cool i wish it was real.

Why do you always say the same things in every post? There's no way Hasbro wouldn't release them. For all we know, they could have designed their own or refit the existing ones to be compatible with the online game.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - firelord767 - Feb. 16, 2010

I'm a bit excited at the fact that they're releasing some clear wheels that aren't clear. They look pretty neat in my opinion. I'm certainly going to use 'em on my main combos.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - stormpegasus - Feb. 16, 2010

(Feb. 15, 2010  11:41 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: and don't forget no beypointers so when kids watch it they may be confused what its purpose is or there gonna be like thats so cool i wish it was real.

dude nobody ever said there would be no beypointers. in the toy fare they showed the single packs as part of their display. but why would they also put in the starter pack as part of their display when the only difference between the starter packs and the single packs is that the starter packs have the beypointers. so thats probably why they were not in the toy fare so we will probably still have the beypointers in america.
(Feb. 15, 2010  11:54 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Why do you always say the same things in every post? There's no way Hasbro wouldn't release them. For all we know, they could have designed their own or refit the existing ones to be compatible with the online game.

yeah exactly that would be awsome but still we will probably have them

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Kai-V - Feb. 16, 2010

(Feb. 16, 2010  1:26 AM)stormpegasus Wrote: dude nobody ever said there would be no beypointers. in the toy fare they showed the single packs as part of their display. but why would they also put in the starter pack as part of their display when the only difference between the starter packs and the single packs is that the starter packs have the beypointers. so thats probably why they were not in the toy fare so we will probably still have the beypointers in america.
Why would they do that, besides for consistency with the anime ? The "single packs" already have a Beyblade, a Tool, and a Right Launcher. They would release the same products but with Beypointers ?

It seems Hasbro wants to develop the Point Codes more, so you can "battle online" at BeybladeBattles.com. TAKARA-TOMY will be introducing Beypoint Cards soon anyway.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - stormpegasus - Feb. 16, 2010

(Feb. 16, 2010  1:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Why would they do that, besides for consistency with the anime ? The "single packs" already have a Beyblade, a Tool, and a Right Launcher. They would release the same products but with Beypointers ?

It seems Hasbro wants to develop the Point Codes more, so you can "battle online" at BeybladeBattles.com. TAKARA-TOMY will be introducing Beypoint Cards soon anyway.

well nobody really knows whhats going on for sure about hasbro and the beypointers so for all we know anything could happen

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Ultra - Feb. 16, 2010

Omg dude if it wasn't in the display then they aren't gonna make them cause they showed all the things they are gonna release first. It's obvious why they aren't gonna release them cause they won't really get much use in countries apart from japan.

(Feb. 16, 2010  1:41 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Omg dude if it wasn't in the display then they aren't gonna make them cause they showed all the things they are gonna release first. It's obvious why they aren't gonna release them cause they won't really get much use in countries apart from japan.

well i guess you might be right but the beypointers could be online for all we know

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Ultra - Feb. 16, 2010

omg just give it up you're so annoying.

(Feb. 16, 2010  1:44 AM)megablader2 Wrote: omg just give it up you're so annoying.

i guess i will give it up right now im just wandering how that online battleing is going to work

We don't no but it's very unlikely that hasbro will release beypointers.