World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) (/Thread-BEYBLADE-Metal-Fusion-Spring-2010-Canada-Fall-2010-USA-UK)

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Blading BenX - Feb. 14, 2010

Are you sure it's online...

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Kai-V - Feb. 14, 2010

(Feb. 14, 2010  5:53 PM)benjamin510 Wrote: Are you sure it's online...
Yes, read the first post. BeybladeBattles.com.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Blading BenX - Feb. 14, 2010

Oh sorry I was thinking about the beypointers.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - bey tempest - Feb. 14, 2010

hang on if they dont release light wheels then the anime will have to be changed alot.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - BladingBrian - Feb. 14, 2010

I like how the grip rubber seems to be one piece.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Ashari - Feb. 14, 2010

cant wait to see the molds of the blades that would be funny if ginga sounds like tyson in engilsh dub.
in japanese dub ginga sounds like tyson

No he does not and the voice actor of Tyson must have a slightly changed voice. And the blades are the same...

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Ashari - Feb. 14, 2010

how do you know that you dont have a hasbro metal fusion beyblade the molds can be slightly different

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Serotonin - Feb. 14, 2010

I think, it is fairly obvious from the videos posted ...

But you said it yourself, there is no point speculating about such things, if none of us have a Metal Fusion Beyblade; perhaps you should just stick to discussing the news we have.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - BladingBrian - Feb. 14, 2010

so does anyone by chance have any theories about the launchers that look like light launchers with indents?

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - TheLVJ - Feb. 14, 2010

I already pointed out that one comes packaged with L-Drago. Hasbro must have designed its own left launcher.

(Why do we still call it "Light"? It's obviously Right.)

wow thats was so surprizing how how they had beyblade at the fair wish they had a video explanig them like that japan video explaning the mfb

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - TheLVJ - Feb. 14, 2010

It's the American International Toy Fair. Just about everyone here knew that they would be officially unveiled this month. It's the biggest trade show of the industry in the Western Hemisphere.

(Feb. 14, 2010  7:03 PM)The LVJ Wrote: I already pointed out that one comes packaged with L-Drago. Hasbro must have designed its own left launcher.

(Why do we still call it "Light"? It's obviously Right.)

Only reason I ask is because in the Super Vortex set it comes with two. And since there is only one Lightning L-Drago in there, it leads be to think maybe it could be multi-directional, not to mention it looks like it might have two slots on it.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Crimson - Feb. 14, 2010

They look like Takara's right launchers, only longer.
I think the little indents are to make it easier to hold.

It seems Hasbro redesigned both Right Launchers and Beylaunchers to be more comfortable to fit in kids hands. Good idea actually, without the Launcher Grip, the Right Launcher isn't comfortable to hold.

I know that im saying they should have explan each thing like the stadiums the launchers and the electroics
and the point system

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Ash - Feb. 14, 2010

Woah - all this new info is awesome (its only be 24 hours !!)

Edit:
Also, we're getting Storm Pegasus
[Image: cuion.png]
[/quote]is that a info card in the box

How are we supposed to know that?

i dont know

Then Don't ask! Your getting anoying okay!!!!!

(Feb. 14, 2010  7:12 PM)Crimson Wrote: They look like Takara's right launchers, only longer.
I think the little indents are to make it easier to hold.

It seems Hasbro redesigned both Right Launchers and Beylaunchers to be more comfortable to fit in kids hands. Good idea actually, without the Launcher Grip, the Right Launcher isn't comfortable to hold.

Well in some pictures there were normal Right Launchers along with the indented ones. Like I said before, the vortex set had two indented launchers, even though there is only one left spinning bey in the set. Either way I guess we might not be able to figure this out until there is slightly more intel. Anyway, the fusion stadiums might not be too horrible if the slope after the ridge is tall enough, they may even be pretty good. However though, probably won't be able to decide until someone can test one of them.

just thought some of you guys would know carp your getting anoying too carp every where i post you got to at smart and carp

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - To - Feb. 14, 2010

That seems like a starter, so I wouldn't be surprised if you get a profile card of Ginga.

The package design is kind of bland. Not bad but bland. The stadiums are pretty interesting... Reuse of old stuff on the ugly electronic tops make me laugh a bit. But overall I don't mind it.

As for the guy who said he wasn't going to watch the dub because of the opening, well I sure hope he doesn't watch it in Japanese either, as it's same song with different lyrics (although in this case, the English is the original lyrics).

As for Pre-HWS like Quetz. Don't rule everything out yet. Hasbro in the past has released stuff out of order. And right now, Hasbro in the US is doing a lot of mail aways (Transformers, GI Joe, Star Wars, etc.). It wouldn't surprise me if some Pre-HWS tops become mail away promotions.

Hasbro going after the girl market:

[Image: 17576_487735575295_215311915295_10946824_8216652_n.jpg]
[Image: paul-wesley-vampire-diaries-stefan1.jpg]

I wonder what those numbers on the Vortex set say. I can make out some:
Super Vortex Stadium
2 Tops
2 Launchers
24 Tournament something something book
2 Exclusive Cards

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Toonpenguin - Feb. 14, 2010

They did make a good choice with the launchers making them more confortable to hold. As for the stadiums bleh i like the TT stadiums better,

just to confirm we aren't getting the pre-HWS like BB-01 and BB-02 and the original sagitario and stuff like that correct?