World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What percentage of your collection is Hasbro/TAKARA-TOMY ? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: What percentage of your collection is Hasbro/TAKARA-TOMY ? (/Thread-What-percentage-of-your-collection-is-Hasbro-TAKARA-TOMY)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: What percentage of your collection is Hasbro/TAKARA-TOMY ? - youngkennyblade - Jul. 01, 2012

I own 100% Hasbro. You can find hasbro beys almost evreywere. Even CVS pharmacy. takara dose have
better quality beys than hasbro. however something about ordering beys from another country really creeps me out!!!!!!!!!

RE: What percentage of your collection is Hasbro/TAKARA-TOMY ? - F.l.A.S.H - Jul. 05, 2012

I have 100% Takara tomy beyblade

RE: What percentage of your collection is Hasbro/TAKARA-TOMY ? - jadejupiter18 - Jul. 05, 2012

95% Takara Tomy or Takara (for plastic).
The other 5% were my first beyblades.

RE: What percentage of your collection is Hasbro/TAKARA-TOMY ? - Bobmcdoogal - Jul. 05, 2012

I have 25 Takara Tomy Beyblades, 47 Hasbro Beyblades and 1 SonoKong Beyblade

RE: What percentage of your collection is Hasbro/TAKARA-TOMY ? - UGottaCetus - Jul. 05, 2012

I have 9 Hasbro Beys and 1 TT one so that's 90%-10%, respectively.

RE: What percentage of your collection is Hasbro/TAKARA-TOMY ? - Tech - Jul. 06, 2012

70% Hasbro and 30% Takara-Tomy.

RE: What percentage of your collection is Hasbro/TAKARA-TOMY ? - Shogun - Jul. 06, 2012

100% Takara Tomy

RE: What percentage of your collection is Hasbro/TAKARA-TOMY ? - BladerKane - Jul. 06, 2012

its cheaper for me to get hasbro because the prices of takara tomy items online seem to stay steady....

RE: What percentage of your collection is Hasbro/TAKARA-TOMY ? - zionson - Jul. 07, 2012

100% Takara Tomy

Because I'm an Asian who lives in Asia and can far more easily get the Asian versions of Beyblades.

RE: What percentage of your collection is Hasbro/TAKARA-TOMY ? - Dark_Mousy - Jul. 07, 2012

(Jul. 07, 2012  2:45 PM)zionson Wrote: 100% Takara Tomy

Because I'm an Asian who lives in Asia and can far more easily get the Asian versions of Beyblades.

Your Lucky. About 80% of my collection is Takara Tomy.

RE: What percentage of your collection is Hasbro/TAKARA-TOMY ? - Thunder Dome - Jul. 07, 2012

I only have 8 takara beys at the moment

RE: What percentage of your collection is Hasbro/TAKARA-TOMY ? - Sniper Kid - Jul. 08, 2012

90 percent Takara Tomy since i have 2 SonoKong Beys......

RE: What percentage of your collection is Hasbro/TAKARA-TOMY ? - aurawolf - Jul. 08, 2012

99 percent Hasbro and 1 percent takara tomy i literally only have one takara tomy bey which is l drago destroy beacause i live in america and there are only a few rare stores that sell takara tomy

RE: What percentage of your collection is Hasbro/TAKARA-TOMY ? - zionson - Jul. 08, 2012

(Jul. 08, 2012  10:03 AM)Sniper Kid Wrote: 90 percent Takara Tomy since i have 2 SonoKong Beys......

Hehe, the Sonokong beys count as TT beys for the purposes of this poll (see OP). Grin

RE: What percentage of your collection is Hasbro/TAKARA-TOMY ? - Tri - Jul. 08, 2012

I have about 40 hasbro beys, I think. I only have 3 TT beys which are Hell Kerbecs BD145DS, Samurai Saramanda E230ES, and Shinobi Ifraid 230WD. So 90% Hasbro or maybe 85%, I don't know.

EDIT, 47 beys, 3 are TT, so 89% by a random guess of my beys are Hasbro.

RE: What percentage of your collection is Hasbro/TAKARA-TOMY ? - BattleLion - Jul. 08, 2012

I had fake beyblade now i am starting my collection of TAKARa TOMy

RE: What percentage of your collection is Hasbro/TAKARA-TOMY ? - Tyler Le - Jul. 09, 2012

I am now in the status of 99 percent TakaraTomy and 1 percent Hasbro
I got at the exact moment of 100 bey. I am an Asian, so like zionson, I bought TT
They only Hasbro I had was the L-drago assault my uncle gave me as a gift from his trip to neitherland(?) or Mexico - can't rememm ber right now

RE: What percentage of your collection is Hasbro/TAKARA-TOMY ? - InfinityBlader - Jul. 28, 2012

(Jul. 09, 2012  2:34 AM)Tyler Le Wrote: I am now in the status of 99 percent TakaraTomy and 1 percent Hasbro
I got at the exact moment of 100 bey. I am an Asian, so like zionson, I bought TT
They only Hasbro I had was the L-drago assault my uncle gave me as a gift from his trip to neitherland(?) or Mexico - can't rememm ber right now
Well i'm kinda like 100% TT now. I was considering buying a DS game with Counter Leone Hasbro ver. but I decided to choose the Vulcan Horses game instead.