World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Hazel - Jan. 28, 2012

It was just the presentation I wasn't sure of, haha. I'd rather be prepared to defend a statement than be caught unawares.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - 3-Dog - Jan. 28, 2012

If I was offended, I would PM you instead of making a joke about how you might think I look like Bin Laden if I didn't shave. You seemed to be laughing with me when you said 'well be offended then'.

Lighten up guys, live a little. It's not North Korea, we can have a laugh every now and then. Haha.

I was laughing with you with the "well be offended" thing - I just had both sides of it covered, in case.

I am friends with some uncannily sensitive folks, so I try not to actually be insensitive toward anyone but my fiancée and Valentin.

I know you were having a laugh with me too man, we were openly joking the second before the post where I said I'm offended. To Dan I would say be a little more observant, read the entire conversation and THEN put things into context before you start a scene where previously there was none.

I still found your Kumar remark hilarious Hazel because I really do look nothing like him, even in that picture! Try this one, it's me and my girlfriend in Chicago:

RE: Pictures of yourself! - ljadams9 - Jan. 28, 2012

I didn't know Kumar had a cute girlfriend

She looks like either she is my height, or you are a giant.

Thanks Lee, she's a sweetheart!

Hazel, she's 3 inches taller than you short stuff Wink

RE: Pictures of yourself! - ljadams9 - Jan. 28, 2012

Wait, how short are people here? I know that I'm taller than Zain...

I am five two.

Ohhhh, I thought you were 4'11 but I'm guessing that's your fiancee! Yeah, my girlfriend is exactly your height then. Is that how tall you'd look standing next to me? LOL I feel like a giant now. Lee, you and I are the same height broski!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - LionheartSM - Jan. 29, 2012

(Jan. 28, 2012  11:34 PM)Zain Wrote: you and I are the same height broski!

Woo Woo Woo *takes off shades* You Know It!

Sorry, couldn't resist >__<

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Dan - Jan. 29, 2012

(Jan. 28, 2012  10:47 PM)Zain Wrote: put things into context before you start a scene where previously there was none.

Speaking of which..

I really couldn't summarize what I was thinking with that post better than this:

Anyway, to be more on-topic:

Ga, you sly, sly dog! Wink

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Raigeko13 - Jan. 29, 2012

(Jan. 28, 2012  10:00 PM)Zain Wrote: Ohhh, you play football? No wonder you can squat that much weight. Good foundation dude, when I was your age I wasn't in to working out, I really wish I was but there's not as much a 'weightlifting' culture in England, it's much more popular in America. If you wanna get stronger I would highly recommend the westside barbell routine, it's good stuff. I swith between 4-week powerlifting and bodybuilding cycles, and the weights keep going up! Smile
Honestly, I'm not really "into" it. I do it for my health. If you've seen a photo of me like 2 years ago, I'm a completely different person. XD
I MIGHT look into that workout, but seeing as what we do already everyday, I'm not sure if my body could handle all the extra work.

(Jan. 28, 2012  10:19 PM)Hazel Wrote: ; - ;

AHAHAHAHAHA

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Ga' - Jan. 29, 2012

Sorry about bringing this up again, but Zain, I was joking when I said that part of my post. Hence why it was crossed out. Sorry if I caused any trouble.

Anyways, looking good Kumar Zain! How was the zoo?

I actually asked her permission before posting any pictures, and I made sure it wasn't anything crazy as well. Believe me, I don't want to be a bad guy to her.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - |Joe| - Jan. 31, 2012

Haven't posted here in forever, so I figured I should update haha. Just took it today while taking an FFXIII break

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Corey - Jan. 31, 2012

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Raigeko13 - Jan. 31, 2012

I would be scared to go up against you in a beybattle.
May Blader DJ have mercy on my soul.

Rockin abs bro.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Corey - Jan. 31, 2012

/highfive

Thanks bro

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Ultra - Feb. 01, 2012

I love how this game is for nerds and then some people who play look as far away from nerdish as possible.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - xSora10 - Feb. 01, 2012

(Jan. 28, 2012  11:31 PM)Hazel Wrote: I am five two.

WHAT?! Wow...I'm actually taller than someone here. I assumed you would be taller for some reason.

Anyway, been a while, so I took this pic, not even five minutes ago.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Arupaeo - Feb. 01, 2012

(Feb. 01, 2012  9:34 AM)Ultra Wrote: I love how this game is for nerds and then some people who play look as far away from nerdish as possible.

I guess you need to double check that initial assumption. Wink

RE: Pictures of yourself! - th!nk - Feb. 01, 2012

Didn't bakuten shoot teach you that "BEYBLADE IS BIG EVERYWHERE ALL SORTS OF PEOPLE LIKE IT!" with the whole repeating that sentence at least 3 times in every episode?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Nano - Feb. 02, 2012

All Across the Nation ;D

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Corey - Feb. 02, 2012

(Feb. 01, 2012  9:34 AM)Ultra Wrote: I love how this game is for nerds and then some people who play look as far away from nerdish as possible.

I dont look like a stereotypical 'nerd', but I'm SUCH a geek. I dont hide it at all, either. Everyone has their interests and hobbies. Beyblade happens to be one of mine Smile

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Rustled Jimmies - Feb. 05, 2012

Before
[Image: 20120204115257244.jpg]

After
[Image: 20120204133110878.jpg]

This is, about, a year or so of growing out my hair. Today, I decided to shorten and layer my hair. Now I can probably style it again. Goodie. Dot (my dog) also didn't recognize me. I was saddened. XD