World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Daegor42 - Dec. 18, 2010

(Dec. 18, 2010  8:09 PM)Roan Wrote: Believe it or not, I used to be a mod here! Tongue_out lol

I heard you were an admin too.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Glad Hatter - Dec. 18, 2010

Yeah where you like the only admin without an avatar?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Roan - Dec. 18, 2010

(Dec. 18, 2010  8:57 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2010  8:09 PM)Roan Wrote: Believe it or not, I used to be a mod here! Tongue_out lol

I heard you were an admin too.

Yup.

Jacksonian Wrote:Yeah where you like the only admin without an avatar?

I don't think so... I've pretty much always had an avatar, except for right now anyway. lol

RE: Pictures of yourself! - KOYA234 - Dec. 19, 2010

that lookes stupid

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Pyro - Dec. 19, 2010

What the hell are you talking about?...

RE: Pictures of yourself! - ThaKingTai - Dec. 19, 2010

@Oki Pimp and if someone where coming for my food like that, I would slap their hands. You are nicer than I.
@Cye My friend looks like Taylor Lautner, he gets that alot also. Dude, you should go to New Zealand and totally try out to be a Power Ranger, unless you have bad acting skills.
(Yea, I'm a little late.)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - milkychipz - Dec. 20, 2010

IMAGE REMOVE DUE TO JUDGEMENT Uncertain

But anyway, are you seriously still going on about the Power Rangers thing?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - OkiBlaze - Dec. 20, 2010

(Dec. 19, 2010  7:31 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: @Oki Pimp and if someone where coming for my food like that, I would slap their hands. You are nicer than I.

(Dec. 19, 2010  7:31 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: @Oki Pimp and if someone where coming for my food like that, I would slap their hands. You are nicer than I.

You indeed are a little late, haha.

He was actually giving me food. Bahaha.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Pimpju - Dec. 20, 2010

Roan: I was never aware you stopped rocking the fohawk haha. I think it suits you better than a fringe though.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - leone - Dec. 20, 2010

roan is that supposed to be you

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Roan - Dec. 20, 2010

momiji manju Wrote:Roan: I was never aware you stopped rocking the fohawk haha. I think it suits you better than a fringe though.

Yeah, I hadn't had my hair cut in like two months and it was starting to get really long, I couldn't handle it anymore. I agree, I think the fohawk looks better on me as well.

(Dec. 20, 2010  5:47 PM)leone Wrote: roan is that supposed to be you

If you're referring to the image I posted on the last page of this thread, then yes, it is me.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - ThaKingTai - Dec. 20, 2010

(Dec. 20, 2010  1:23 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote:

You indeed are a little late, haha.

He was actually giving me food. Bahaha.
Ohhh. Then I would give him many thanks. LOL. And was kind of late because I haven't been able to use the internet in a while.
Yes, I was serious about that Power Ranger thing.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Pimpju - Dec. 20, 2010

(Dec. 20, 2010  6:34 PM)Roan Wrote:
momiji manju Wrote:Roan: I was never aware you stopped rocking the fohawk haha. I think it suits you better than a fringe though.

Yeah, I hadn't had my hair cut in like two months and it was starting to get really long, I couldn't handle it anymore. I agree, I think the fohawk looks better on me as well.

P: As long as it's not peroxide blonde.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - To - Dec. 20, 2010

(Dec. 19, 2010  7:31 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: @Cye My friend looks like Taylor Lautner, he gets that alot also. Dude, you should go to New Zealand and totally try out to be a Power Ranger, unless you have bad acting skills.

I don't think poor acting skills would hinder his oppurtunity to become a Power Ranger. Wink

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Pyro - Dec. 21, 2010

(Dec. 19, 2010  7:31 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: @Cye My friend looks like Taylor Lautner, he gets that alot also.

Dude, that's pretty cool if he gets that often.
Pics or it isn't true. LOL

RE: Pictures of yourself! - ThaKingTai - Dec. 21, 2010

I'll try next time. But he hates it. LOL. We also call him Sharkboy.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - DreadXIII - Dec. 22, 2010

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/150/l_96c36eb7ffd84dd5a98b854b13ac98db.jpg

.-. ... I love unicorno..

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Thresher - Dec. 22, 2010

(Dec. 20, 2010  11:47 PM)To Wrote: I don't think poor acting skills would hinder his oppurtunity to become a Power Ranger. Wink

Quoted for truth.
I don't think Cye is interested in being on a show he knows will be ridiculed on this site.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Pyro - Dec. 24, 2010

So we had a secret tournament today in Toronto!
Here are some pictures that I took Smile
Try to name the people from left to right on that last photo Smile

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Jaems1 - Dec. 24, 2010

O.O khel, how tall are you??

and that is such an asian pose... NiiCE

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Khel - Dec. 24, 2010

I'm 6 1. They're all short.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Thresher - Dec. 24, 2010

(Dec. 24, 2010  12:49 AM)Khel Wrote: I'm 6 1. They're all short.

Every 6 foot tall person I know says that.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Roan - Dec. 24, 2010

You're all just lucky I wasn't there for this, otherwise I'd make ALL of you look short.

I'm like 6'4" haha

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Amaterasu - Dec. 24, 2010

(Dec. 24, 2010  12:49 AM)Khel Wrote: I'm 6 1. They're all short.
i look like a tiny version of you.............

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Kei - Dec. 24, 2010

Thanks everyone for coming out today! We were all shaking, but it was fun nevertheless! Grin After finally going to Real Thailand for the first time in October, I was craving it hahaha.

edit:
Oh, and here is two pictures I quickly snapped with my cell phone at the tournament:
[Image: 122310_145201.jpg]

[Image: 122310_145200.jpg]