World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) (/Thread-Beyblade-Zero-G-Series-Watch-video-in-first-post)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Ga' - Mar. 22, 2012

Jacket is swag, but dafuuuq is that guy.

Blader DJ... ;A; I LOVE YOU LONG TIME BLADER DJ.

But I know, but I KNOW that he is here and forever will be with all bladers in Beyspirit.

I can't wait to pick up some Zero-G blades, man they look sweet.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Hazel - Mar. 22, 2012

I really want that jacket, and I am heavily prone to not wearing things with logos of any kind on them...

...I think this guy out does Scott and Valentin, Kai-V.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Serotonin - Mar. 22, 2012

I've mentioned this before, but having a quick look at the new renders of the newer releases, the designs are really exciting and interesting. I think this new system allows for a lot more aesthetic creativity than the almost restrictive Heavy Wheel System ever did, and it's really paying off.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Kai-V - Mar. 22, 2012

(Mar. 22, 2012  9:40 PM)Hazel Wrote: ...I think this guy out does Scott and Valentin, Kai-V.

That is exactly what I meant, but I did not want to actually mention them hah.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Blazeburn - Mar. 22, 2012

I have a theory. Perhaps a beys element can be decide by the colour of the crystal Eg Pirates Oroja vs Samurai Ifraid

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - JBladerMS - Mar. 23, 2012

I. Want. That. Jacket.

This series has an urban/biker feel to it for some reason.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Brood - Mar. 23, 2012

So its a week and a day to go.
Im going to have to go to Tokyo for vacation but I probably can buy loads on the first day.Testing will be delayed for a day or so though.Sorry.
My shopping list(ones with stars are confirmed to be bought):
BBG-1 Samurai Ifraid W145CF x1
BBG-2 Shinobi Salamander SW145SD x2*
BBG-3 Start Dash Set x1*
BBG-5 Zero-G Light launcher x1
BBG-7 Zero-G Launcher grip x1

Ima buy 2 BBG-2 to see if synchroming same wheels will be possible.I also need 2 metal stone faces for tests.
Start dash set for Ifraid and stadium.Im probably gonna spend most of my money on yugioh cards though soz ^^.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Clonetos - Mar. 23, 2012

(Mar. 23, 2012  11:45 AM)Brood Wrote: So its a week and a day to go.
Im going to have to go to Tokyo for vacation but I probably can buy loads on the first day.Testing will be delayed for a day or so though.Sorry.
BBG-3 Start Dash Set x1*

Ima buy 2 BBG-2 to see if synchroming same wheels will be possible.I also need 2 metal stone faces for tests.
Start dash set for Ifraid and stadium.Im probably gonna spend most of my money on yugioh cards though soz ^^.
Good luck solider i hope your bounty is fruitful *salutes*

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - JBladerMS - Mar. 23, 2012

(Mar. 23, 2012  11:45 AM)Brood Wrote: So its a week and a day to go.
BBG-3 Start Dash Set x1*

Good luck! I hope you enjoy your new Zero-G stuff.

Also thank you, Brood for being so helpful. Smile

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Bae Master - Mar. 23, 2012

(Mar. 22, 2012  9:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2012  9:40 PM)Hazel Wrote: ...I think this guy out does Scott and Valentin, Kai-V.

That is exactly what I meant, but I did not want to actually mention them hah.

yo pretty sure my nose is as big as his.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - MFB Mad Master - Mar. 23, 2012

Nice jacket, it would be nice if those went on sale for the Zero G series!

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - To - Mar. 24, 2012

(Mar. 23, 2012  3:00 AM)JBladerMS Wrote: This series has an urban/biker feel to it for some reason.

You think so? From what I've seen everything Zero-G looks really clean, almost as an attempt to be the opposite to the gritty marketing for MFB vanilla.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - th!nk - Mar. 24, 2012

Yeah.

But that said, I did see some manga scans with Zero riding a horse so if they're marketing it like that, I don't know how it fits with the manga theme.

That said I don't really pay much attention... I kinda saw the horse and cracked up.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Toto Sakigami - Mar. 27, 2012

Um, just saying. The reason Ginga is there is because this takes place 7 years after the defeat of the God of Destruction (Nemesis). Zero Kurogane witnesses the fight which makes him charged to got to bigger places and fight stronger opponents than just his neighborhood

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Giraton - Mar. 29, 2012

oooh, that stadium works better than i thought it would, looks just as fair as the attack stadium but means whole new combos will have to be used. anybody else think that something like XF or LF could self ko it's self alittle too often, more than the last attack stadium? looks like im getting this over the MFB attack stadium.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - BlacK PhoeniX - Mar. 29, 2012

With the days counting down I'm really looking forward to this although I will probs hav to wait til. Ext month to get the stadium set

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Jaygrazer - Mar. 29, 2012

Distribution has been done for Zero G.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Tris - Mar. 30, 2012

(Mar. 29, 2012  2:02 PM)WabbitStore Wrote: Distribution has been done for Zero G.

They sent you them...?

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Jaygrazer - Mar. 30, 2012

(Mar. 30, 2012  12:00 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2012  2:02 PM)WabbitStore Wrote: Distribution has been done for Zero G.

They sent you them...?

No, the supplier got them, however they could send them to me now and I could have them Saturday, ha.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Tris - Mar. 30, 2012

(Mar. 30, 2012  12:02 AM)WabbitStore Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2012  12:00 AM)Tris Wrote:

They sent you them...?

No, the supplier got them, however they could send them to me now and I could have them Saturday, ha.

Then send one to me?! Grin lolol. Be sure to do tests! (duh)

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Kai-V - Mar. 30, 2012

The pictures Soldier-FR3AK posted confirm that Zero-G Beyblades are, by default, right-spin only, as usual. I still wonder what sort of structural mechanism is used to ensure this incompatibility with left-spin ...

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - JBladerMS - Mar. 30, 2012

(Mar. 30, 2012  12:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The pictures Soldier-FR3AK posted confirm that Zero-G Beyblades are, by default, right-spin only, as usual. I still wonder what sort of structural mechanism is used to ensure this incompatibility with left-spin ...

This really depresses me. Unhappy

I was really hoping for dual direction, but I too am curious about how incompatibility will be maintained.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Kai-V - Mar. 30, 2012

This is disappointing ... The only thing that changed in TAKARA-TOMY's updated regulations is that they show that they show the Zero-G Stadium Attack Type as if it were any other stadium part of the Metal Fight Beyblade line, and they just precise that the inner circle is the shoot area ... Absolutely nothing about needing to keep the stadium in one place or anything ... And actually, the few they wrote, they apply to all Zero-G Stadiums in general ...

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Annoying-Fork - Mar. 30, 2012

Then again, Takara uses an ambiguous graph to measure parts stats, lol...

Pictures were already posted, but just to clarify : it seems that the front of these new packages is flat, and the protruding box-like shape is behind ... These will balance very oddly on store racks.