World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! (/Thread-Getting-Bullied-in-school-or-other-places-Tell-your-stories)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - Goldchain2 - Mar. 04, 2012

If that is true, then the bullies at my school must think I'm freaking dirt for crying out loud. They don't scare me, and vice-versa. They're just annoying as hell.

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - rockleone7778 - Mar. 04, 2012

(Mar. 03, 2012  4:21 AM)Goku911 Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2012  10:53 PM)Zain Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2012  10:37 PM)Goku911 Wrote: I used to get bullied all the time. Just walk away and tell someone. I never told anyone. Don't make my mistake. And do not get physical. He/She will only pick on you if there intimadated or like you.

That's a very common misconception. People don't pick on you because they like you or are intimidated by you, dude. They do it to people they feel are weak so that they can feel powerful. If people are intimidated by you then they will never pick on you unless they're in a group or something, and even then it's rare. If people like you they're going to become friends with you, not bully you.

Bullies will make your life hell because you're an easy target. Ignoring them and 'walking away' will make it worse because they feel they can get away with it. If you tell your parents or a teacher it'll make you look even weaker. You need to be able to stand up for yourself if you want to stop being bullied. Let a bully push you around and you'll never hear the end of it.

Your mistake was not that you didn't tell anyone, your mistake was walking away and letting them get away with it.
Advice for the past does not help the future
Rembember what won't help in the past will help in the future Goku911

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - WIblader510 - Mar. 04, 2012

well i get called stuff like a dumb so one i think you would know a girl and just mean stuf and i in the 4th grade

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - rockleone7778 - Mar. 04, 2012

(Mar. 04, 2012  4:26 AM)WIblader510 Wrote: well i get called stuff like a dumb so one i think you would know a girl and just mean stuf and i in the 4th grade
I don't know what to say other than if u r being bullied then just don't listen to them and if it helps u can try to make friends with them that is what i have done but yeah try tish if it doesn't work then i am sorry

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - bladerjosh1994 - Mar. 04, 2012

I had a bully for two years when I transfered to a new middle school. This bully didn't bully me for wearing different clothes or for my hobbies. No he bullied me because I was Asian. Everyday he would go out of his way to say racial slurrs to my face. He would say something like "Hey squinty" or "I'm gonna drop by the massage parlor to have your mom rub me down". (FYI my mom was a dentist but switched careers to be a nurse. The last slurr is utterly insensitve and a racist remark meant to piss me off). I just ignore his statements and go on with the school day. And with each day he escalated from racial slander to sabotaging me (i.e. tripping me, pushing me down etc.) to finally pouring hot ramen down my pants. That last stunt pissed me off but I tried to shake it off, until the carp kicked me in the buttocks and said something along the lines of enjoy your meal. That is when I lost it, I turned around and sucker punched him. He fell on the pavement and I just kept punching and kicking and I didn't stop until the principal showed up.

Now I don't like the use of violence it never resolves anything except for me where all I got was detention and the bully got suspended and never bothered me ever since, but I digress. I guess what I'm saying is that tell a trusted adult A.S.A.P. before things escalate.

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - 3-Dog - Mar. 04, 2012

Well good on you dude, that guy sounds like he deserved the beatdown and plus he never bothered you again, so it was worth it. He probably stopped being a bully in general after you whooped him.

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - Hitsugiya - Mar. 04, 2012

(Mar. 04, 2012  7:30 AM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote: No he bullied me because I was Asian. Everyday he would go out of his way to say racial slurrs to my face. He would say something like "Hey squinty" or "I'm gonna drop by the massage parlor to have your mom rub me down". I just ignore his statements and go on with the school day. And with each day he escalated from racial slander to sabotaging me (i.e. tripping me, pushing me down etc.) to finally pouring hot ramen down my pants. That last stunt pissed me off but I tried to shake it off, until the carp kicked me in the buttocks and said something along the lines of enjoy your meal. That is when I lost it, I turned around and sucker punched him. He fell on the pavement and I just kept punching and kicking and I didn't stop until the principal showed up.
Quite the opposite at my school, they respect me for being Asian. Or maybe it's because they've seen me fight. But I would have punched the guy right there and then (in the bold). I got called a Mexican once, I threw the kid against the locker and smashed his face in. Not that I have anything against Mexicans, I equally get offended when someone would call me Taiwanese, .etc. But how did he get access to hot ramen? Did he have a microwave near? Also, from my experience (which isn't much) you should plan the beat down before it happens not lose control and hope to get lucky (e.g. there aren't any teachers near you so you can't get caught). Also, Josh, the kid totally had it coming to him.

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - Hazel - Mar. 04, 2012

Smashed a kid's face in for calling you Mexican?

Sounds like anger management problems and a poor ability to perceive the appropriate response to situations. Not something to be proud of in the slightest.

If your response to being mocked is to act like a gorilla, you best have a jungle picked out to live in as an adult.

There is a very, very clear difference between resorting to physicality against actual physical harassment, like he described(and how far he took it still sounds needlessly excessive), and simply flying off the handle at off-color remarks, like what you just described.

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - 3-Dog - Mar. 05, 2012

He was just trying to sound tough dude, it didn't really happen.

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - Hazel - Mar. 05, 2012

If that is the case, he will be warned for lying and posting with no other intention than setting the worst possible example.

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - bladerjosh1994 - Mar. 05, 2012

Hitsugiya my old middle school [b]used to[\b] serve cup noodle for lunch. so that answers your question on how he got the ramen

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - nationsbeyblade - Mar. 07, 2012

sum person kept on making me cough reallly bad and make me go purple and laughed at me (it still happens)

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - Synth - Mar. 08, 2012

You should consult a doctor for that... you may never know that the cough you have is more serious than it is normally...

You should talk to your guidance counselor about this... he/she'll know what to do...

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - MAB - Mar. 08, 2012

It's been long since I got bullied but perhaps I am stronger now and the fact that I am at uni now.

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - ljadams9 - Mar. 13, 2012

(Mar. 04, 2012  6:21 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2012  7:30 AM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote: No he bullied me because I was Asian. Everyday he would go out of his way to say racial slurrs to my face. He would say something like "Hey squinty" or "I'm gonna drop by the massage parlor to have your mom rub me down". I just ignore his statements and go on with the school day. And with each day he escalated from racial slander to sabotaging me (i.e. tripping me, pushing me down etc.) to finally pouring hot ramen down my pants. That last stunt pissed me off but I tried to shake it off, until the carp kicked me in the buttocks and said something along the lines of enjoy your meal. That is when I lost it, I turned around and sucker punched him. He fell on the pavement and I just kept punching and kicking and I didn't stop until the principal showed up.
Quite the opposite at my school, they respect me for being Asian. Or maybe it's because they've seen me fight. But I would have punched the guy right there and then (in the bold). I got called a Mexican once, I threw the kid against the locker and smashed his face in. Not that I have anything against Mexicans, I equally get offended when someone would call me Taiwanese, .etc. But how did he get access to hot ramen? Did he have a microwave near? Also, from my experience (which isn't much) you should plan the beat down before it happens not lose control and hope to get lucky (e.g. there aren't any teachers near you so you can't get caught). Also, Josh, the kid totally had it coming to him.

Award for the toughest blue pony goes to...

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - nationsbeyblade - Mar. 21, 2012

new problem every1 says i got beaten up by a 3 year old and when i went ut with this girl her brother beat me upand told her i got beat up by a 3 year old and she dumped me

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - *aquariomaster* - Mar. 25, 2012

i have benn bullied since 3rd grade although there are some weird things about this though
i was bullid by a kid named jorge he thought we were freinds he would grab my arm in a fast a painful motion he would bother my girl freind which would make me mad until i punched him then kicked him then i offered to help him up then we became freinds i know sounds soo cliched

and this year a kid kept taking my beyblades until i grabed him and got really mad and kept pushing him into a gate and he has not done it since

wow when i think of it i am not scary flutershy is scarier than me

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - Synth - Mar. 25, 2012

violence isn't always the solution. In your case, it shows them that your not a weakling, hence making you their friend. They seem to regret bullying you...

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - Cosmic - Mar. 25, 2012

I had a time when this girl who is in 8th grade bullied me because I was playing beyblAde. She always talked about boy friends and all that carp. But me I wanted to stay a kid and grow up like beybladegeek on YouTube or anybody else. But one day she came up and took my blitz unicorno and ran, I stood looking at her for a moment I ran with my ray unicorno but I was to behind so I threw ray unicorno directly at here it hit her in the head. And she fell I took blitz unicorno out of her Hand and I offered to help her up, so I did. I still don't like her till this day but I figured out she likes me still today. But in my head I said in my head that " I'm not going out with her she was a toltal b$&&& to me" then she keeper bullying me she told me to do nasty stuff to her but I ignored her. After that I gott so annoyed of her making fun of beyblAde I took my launcher and blitz unicorno to school and played beyblAde the whole class in my attack stadium since I think the teacher new what happened He let me play and some of my friends joined me even her friends and no one stayed with her. That was my story.

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - Tanner Zambito - Mar. 25, 2012

is been a long time sins i was bullied mostly just becuz im a bad speller and have bad hand writeing i was always in fights and no matter what i ended up in truble all the school teachers thout i was a bully i was constently susspended the only time i throw the first ponch in a fight was when this guy started saying he beat me up and carp it was all over so in front of almost ever one in the school i jumped him beat him a teacher saw when i had him in a head lock yeld let go of him so i droped him on the ground and he started crying all others where self defence

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - nationsbeyblade - Mar. 26, 2012

(Mar. 25, 2012  1:53 PM)Cosmic Wrote: I had a time when this girl who is in 8th grade bullied me because I was playing beyblAde. She always talked about boy friends and all that carp. But me I wanted to stay a kid and grow up like beybladegeek on YouTube or anybody else. But one day she came up and took my blitz unicorno and ran, I stood looking at her for a moment I ran with my ray unicorno but I was to behind so I threw ray unicorno directly at here it hit her in the head. And she fell I took blitz unicorno out of her Hand and I offered to help her up, so I did. I still don't like her till this day but I figured out she likes me still today. But in my head I said in my head that " I'm not going out with her she was a toltal b$&&& to me" then she keeper bullying me she told me to do nasty stuff to her but I ignored her. After that I gott so annoyed of her making fun of beyblAde I took my launcher and blitz unicorno to school and played beyblAde the whole class in my attack stadium since I think the teacher new what happened He let me play and some of my friends joined me even her friends and no one stayed with her. That was my story.
nice one

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - sarabscientist - Apr. 01, 2012

(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - Cannon - Apr. 01, 2012

LOL, I hide my passion for Beyblade. aha.

Like, NO-ONE knows I like beyblade except for my best friend, who goes to a different school. He likes it as well and is in year 10. I'm year 9.

But, I never get bullied. I fit in well. It seems that cocky people get bullied a lot.

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - sarabscientist - Apr. 01, 2012

(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - Byerg - Apr. 01, 2012

Same here, I hide my love of these awesome tops..
But I did get bullied before in like 2nd (maybe 3rd?) grade, it was by these two fifth graders.
Well, at the time, I would have to go to an after-school care program, since my parents didn't get off work until 5:30 PM, and my school's after-school program only lasted until 6:00 PM, which wasn't enough.
So one day, at the daycare (the after-school program is a day-care as well) I was on the playground, and the two kids starting calling me names, pushing me around, and just straight up annoying me.
So I punched one in mouth, causing his gums to bleed, and proceeded to jump off of this little frog thing (some kind of thing that you just sit on Chocked_2) onto the other kid and started to choke him....when the kid I had punched tried to save his friend by jumping onto my back from the same frog thingy, I rolled off of his friend, causing him to actually jump directly onto his friend. Then, I jumped on his back and pulled his hair until one of the employees stopped us.
In the end, they got in trouble, I didn't, and a week or two later we became friends. The end Cute

I haven't gotten bullied since that.
And I'm actually one of the more out there guys at my school, most don't act themselves or anything, I just play around, make jokes, and etc.