World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling 【R's Shop】 2022 Q3 BIG SALE Plastics/HMS/Burst - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling 【R's Shop】 2022 Q3 BIG SALE Plastics/HMS/Burst (/Thread-Selling-%E3%80%90R-s-Shop%E3%80%91-2022-Q3-BIG-SALE-Plastics-HMS-Burst)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: 【R's Production】EBAY AUCTION BEGINS! Plastic and HMS! Stickers and Designing Service! - roux - Oct. 30, 2016

bump!

RE: 【R's Production】NEW STUFF AVAILABLE! Plastic and HMS! Stickers and Designing Service! - roux - Nov. 04, 2016

bump

RE: 【R's Production】NEW STUFF AVAILABLE! Plastic and HMS! Stickers and Designing Service! - roux - Nov. 06, 2016

I have a RB4 Quetzcoatl for sale.
See if you guys are interested!

RE: 【R's Production】NEW STUFF AVAILABLE! Plastic and HMS! Stickers and Designing Service! - boltoms - Nov. 08, 2016

Do you have the blue Wolborg MS?

RE: 【R's Production】NEW STUFF AVAILABLE! Plastic and HMS! Stickers and Designing Service! - roux - Nov. 08, 2016

(Nov. 08, 2016  9:54 AM)boltoms Wrote: Do you have the blue Wolborg MS?

nope

RE: 【R's Production】NEW STUFF AVAILABLE! Plastic and HMS! Stickers and Designing Service! - roux - Nov. 11, 2016

bump

RE: 【R's Production】NEW STUFF AVAILABLE! Plastic and HMS! Stickers and Designing Service! - roux - Nov. 17, 2016

bump

RE: 【R's Production】NEW STUFF AVAILABLE! Plastic and HMS! Stickers and Designing Service! - Oi Shinji - Nov. 17, 2016

Awesome seller! The sticker sheets arrived really fast and the quality was just great!

RE: 【R's Production】NEW STUFF AVAILABLE! Plastic and HMS! Stickers and Designing Service! - roux - Nov. 23, 2016

bump

RE: 【R's Production】NEW STUFF AVAILABLE! Plastic and HMS! Stickers and Designing Service! - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Nov. 23, 2016

Do you have any Death Gargoyles left?

RE: 【R's Production】NEW STUFF AVAILABLE! Plastic and HMS! Stickers and Designing Service! - roux - Nov. 23, 2016

(Nov. 23, 2016  12:11 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Do you have any Death Gargoyles left?

do you mean the plastics? nope

RE: 【R's Production】NEW STUFF AVAILABLE! Plastic and HMS! Stickers and Designing Service! - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Nov. 23, 2016

(Nov. 23, 2016  1:49 PM)roux Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2016  12:11 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Do you have any Death Gargoyles left?

Sorry I meant the HMS one

(Nov. 23, 2016  1:52 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2016  1:49 PM)roux Wrote:

Sorry I meant the HMS one
Alright sent u a pm there.

RE: 【R's Production】NEW STUFF AVAILABLE! Plastic and HMS! Stickers and Designing Service! - roux - Dec. 03, 2016

bump

RE: 【R's Production】NEW STUFF AVAILABLE! Plastic and HMS! Stickers and Designing Service! - roux - Feb. 09, 2017

bump

RE: 【R's Production】NEW STUFF AVAILABLE! Plastic and HMS! Stickers and Designing Service! - hafiz06 - Feb. 09, 2017

PM'd concerning some of those Smile

RE: 【R's Production】NEW STUFF AVAILABLE! Plastic and HMS! Stickers and Designing Service! - roux - Feb. 09, 2017

Discount's given to members of WBO exclusively  for this set.
Let me know if you would like to buy
https://www.ebay.com.hk/itm/282353802480 

N E W . S T U F F . A V A I L A B L E
1. NIP RB2 Purple Odin O.F.
2. NIP RB2 Blue Odin A.C.
3. NIB RB3 Yggdrasil G.Y.
4. NIB RB3 Victory Valkyrie L.U.
5. NIB RB5 Gigant Gaia Q.F.
6. NIB RB5 Draciel S.C.P
7. NIB RB5 Xeno Xcalibur D.O.

Sent me pm if u want stuff above!

RE: 【R's Production】NEW STUFF AVAILABLE! Plastic and HMS! Stickers and Designing Service! - Mandy© - Feb. 09, 2017

Hi roux, I do see that you have some HMS, but do you mind telling me which HMS do you still sell, since I have not been on WBO for more then a year. Thanks in advance, although I should PM you. sorry.

(Feb. 09, 2017  2:42 PM)[FF] Wrote: Hi roux, I do see that you have some HMS, but do you mind telling me which HMS do you still sell, since I have not been on WBO for more then a year. Thanks in advance, although I should PM you. sorry.
Could u send PM to me coz ur private messaging is disabled

RE: 【R's Production】NEW STUFF AVAILABLE! Plastic and HMS! Stickers and Designing Service! - Mandy© - Feb. 09, 2017

(Feb. 09, 2017  2:49 PM)roux Wrote: Could u send PM to me coz ur private messaging is disabled

how to enable it? let me see.

(Feb. 09, 2017  2:53 PM)[FF] Wrote: how to enable it? let me see.
Edit options,then messaging at the bottom

PM sent, thanks

RE: 【R's Production】FEB2017 NEW STUFF AVAILABLE! Stickers Designing Service! - roux - Feb. 11, 2017

Here are the Burst beys available guys![Image: IMG_3153.jpg]

RE: 【R's Production】FEB2017 NEW STUFF AVAILABLE! Stickers Designing Service! - roux - Feb. 17, 2017

bump~

RE: 【R's Production】FEB2017 NEW STUFF AVAILABLE! Stickers Designing Service! - roux - Feb. 20, 2017

bump