World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling XStore MFB and 4D Beyshop - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling XStore MFB and 4D Beyshop (/Thread-Selling-XStore-MFB-and-4D-Beyshop)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Ryu13's Shop - Ga' - Dec. 17, 2011

Like I said, this kind of discussion should go to PMs. Only post here for other questions, purchase details and such belong in PM.

RE: Ryu13's Shop - EarthPhoenix - Dec. 19, 2011

Send me a PM if you want to buy a Beyblade that is in either near mint or mint condition!

I am quitting so prices will be CHEAP!

RE: Ryu13's Shop - InfernoStriker - Dec. 19, 2011

EarthPhoenix, this post does not belong here, it belongs in it's own thread.

RE: Ryu13's Shop - xSora10 - Dec. 19, 2011

(Dec. 15, 2011  10:08 PM)InfernoStriker Wrote: How much you asking for the Earth Wheel?

I'll take $4?

Harkins Wrote:Do you have a Change Height 120 (CH120) I could buy?

Unfortunately, no, I don't have a working CH120 at the moment. If you want, like I said in the OP, you can request products to be bought also, along with existing products.

Anyway I can send cash for it?

Depends on where you live. Cash makes it easier for me...haha...but where do you live? Where are you sending from?

Mississippi... Southern Mississippi...

(Dec. 19, 2011  4:23 PM)InfernoStriker Wrote: Mississippi... Southern Mississippi...

Well then you can ship cash. I live in TX, so it shouldn't take too long. I should be able to go the post office on...maybe Wednesday or Friday? PM me your address so I can calculate the shipping cost. It shouldn't be too much.

RE: Ryu13's Shop - KevNinja - Dec. 19, 2011

Do you have Rock leone

(Dec. 19, 2011  7:29 PM)KmanEpicness56 Wrote: Do you have Rock leone

Everything is listed in the OP.

RE: Ryu13's MFB Shop. Will buy new products for costumers - Arkger176 - Dec. 20, 2011

Hey, can I also get the Lightning Ldrago?

RE: Ryu13's MFB Shop. Will buy new products for costumers - xSora10 - Dec. 20, 2011

Oh sure. I'd love to sell that.

RE: Ryu-X's MFB Shop. Will buy new products for costumers - xSora10 - Jan. 03, 2012

Bump! I should get some new products soon hopefully. Maybe Diablo Nemesis? Request something to be bought!

RE: XStore MFB and 4D Beyshop: Will buy new products for costumers - xSora10 - Jan. 16, 2012

Alright! I have some new items in!

I should be ordering a few new items, 4D soon, if you guys request it!

RE: XStore MFB and 4D Beyshop: Kreis Cygnus $30! - xSora10 - Jan. 18, 2012

Alright everyone! The website for the XStore is up! I will be Upgrading the website soon, so keep tuned in!

RE: XStore MFB and 4D Beyshop: Kreis Cygnus $30! - Cygnus - Jan. 18, 2012

Don't use Webs! I've done it before it failed... miserably. PM me and I can help you with the site!

RE: XStore MFB and 4D Beyshop: Kreis Cygnus $30! - Jaygrazer - Jan. 18, 2012

Yo, dont use Webs! Google ecommerce site and do a trial of one!

RE: XStore MFB and 4D Beyshop: Kreis Cygnus $30! - xSora10 - Jan. 18, 2012

Chocked...okay. ecommerce site is being researched....

EDIT: Gawd...which one is the one to click?

EDIT 2: http://www.xstore.instantecom.net/page/page/8396742.htm

Works?

RE: XStore MFB and 4D Beyshop: Kreis Cygnus $42.62! - xSora10 - Jan. 21, 2012

Alright, the Kreis Cygnus order has been placed. 2 have already been taken, and only 2 remain. Order soon! $42.62, but the price is subject to change, for the better for my customers. So in other words, lower price.

Check the original post! I will be placing an order for the Flash Saggitarios, but that may change according to reactions of the members.

RE: XStore MFB and 4D Beyshop: Kreis Cygnus $42.62! - Jaygrazer - Jan. 21, 2012

Interested in Leone card... PM time!! (Tomorrow...)

XD

Sweet! I actually have a new one now..if you want a Lightning L'Drago card. I also have a Kenta one (but who wants him..xD)

Alright. That will be cheap..just $1.

RE: XStore MFB and 4D Beyshop: Kreis Cygnus $42.62! - Imperial - Jan. 21, 2012

Just so you know the launcher you listed as BeyLauncher LR is called a Light Launcher LR. I know you noted that it comes with a winder, but it is misleading.

Oh. XD

Thank you. I did not see that. Changing it.

RE: XStore MFB and 4D Beyshop: Kreis Cygnus $42.62! - xSora10 - Jan. 22, 2012

Alright, eBay site is up!

I've updated the OP.

http://myworld.ebay.com/ryu-x-store

RE: XStore MFB and 4D Beyshop: Kreis Cygnus $42.62! - KillerSpinner - Jan. 22, 2012

You don't need to put your name on a piece of paper on eBay. You should also consider (seriously) cropping your pics so people can see what you're sellin'WinkWink