World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The Alex Rider series - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: The Alex Rider series (/Thread-The-Alex-Rider-series)

The Alex Rider series - Hammer Hades - Oct. 28, 2011

It surprised me that when i went to search for Alex Rider that i found no reaults so i decided to create a new thread here instead,
I am currently reading crocodile tears and have read in no particular order; Skeleton Key, Stormbreaker, Scorpia, Scorpia Rising and Pont Blanc i have also read the complete Alex Rider Dossier

So go ahead and discuss the alex Rider series; your likes and dislikes, your opinions and your favourite books etc

RE: The Alex Rider series - ControL_ - Oct. 28, 2011

This series absorbed me fully 4-5 years ago when I started reading it. I continued reading it and it only got better. I even bothered to buy every book in hardback version... Good reading indeed.

I was waiting for news on another Alex Rider film, Point Blanc, however after Stormbreaker, it never seemed to come - A real shame. The book was still better than the movie though.

RE: The Alex Rider series - njrk97 - Oct. 28, 2011

(Oct. 28, 2011  6:10 AM)hammer hades Wrote: It surprised me that when i went to search for Alex Rider that i found no reaults so i decided to create a new thread here instead,
I am currently reading crocodile tears and have read in no particular order; Skeleton Key, Stormbreaker, Scorpia, Scorpia Rising and Pont Blanc i have also read the complete Alex Rider Dossier

So go ahead and discuss the alex Rider series; your likes and dislikes, your opinions and your favourite books etc

scorpioa rising? i never heard of that one but ive read the rest

RE: The Alex Rider series - Spdshadow - Oct. 29, 2011

I wanted to make this thread! I've only got stormbreaker and scorpia rising. I got into it when i got the stormbreaker book for my birthday preaent

RE: The Alex Rider series - Ga' - Oct. 29, 2011

Wow. Why would you ever get the first and last book of a series only?

I loved this series. I could never find Scorpia Rising, so that kinda turned me off. However, these were quality spy novels, and very suspenseful.

RE: The Alex Rider series - BeybladeStation - Oct. 29, 2011

I love these books. I have read most of them!

Crocodile Tears and Point Blanc had to be the best!

RE: The Alex Rider series - Mr. N - Oct. 29, 2011

Isn't there gonna be another book about Yassen's story or something like that?

RE: The Alex Rider series - Hammer Hades - Nov. 02, 2011

Well apparently there will be a story for Yassen but not for a while to come, i got Scorpia Rising at Borders in Australia for $6 which was quite the deal but i went into one of the stocking rooms but the guys said it would be ok if i flicked through the books
sorry for not posting earlier
Also thankyou for the 5 star rating guys- its not easy to get

RE: The Alex Rider series - Taj12 - Nov. 02, 2011

This is an epic book. I've been chasing it down for years now and I'm looking for eagle strike, now.

RE: The Alex Rider series - Hammer Hades - Nov. 02, 2011

Eagle strike is pretty easy to find even the limited edition, just keep looking around

RE: The Alex Rider series - Hammer Hades - Jan. 11, 2012

Well guys I have an update, I am 80% confirmed there WILL be another book, it will be about Yassen though and, according to Anthony horowitz's Alex Rider sub-forum members it will be released sometime this year. *YAY*.