World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) (/Thread-Facts-about-our-Mods-and-other-popular-members-Kai-V-And-others-Read-intro)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - ★WindStarElite★ - Nov. 21, 2013

Facts about me
* im13 not 14
* I'm live on a military base
* I'm 8 th grade
*I love Acting
*I Love swimming
*I like Making people laugh
Embarrasing fact
For More Facts Embrrasing/Regular Quote this.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Dual - Nov. 21, 2013

We all know who is the most popular guy in town. Moi! Da marine hits da scene with his bladin skills, so mean.

I kid I kid. Anyway, apparently Kai-V is called Kai-U now?

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - ★WindStarElite★ - Nov. 21, 2013

Lol its An mixture Of Kai With And Wii U XD:
XD I got bored.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Tri - Nov. 21, 2013

(Nov. 21, 2013  3:29 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Well this is as close to a fan club as u will get lol XD

Facts about Tri
Has over 3000 posts
Has terrible luck
Probably wants to go to a tournament more than anyone else on the WBO
Lives in the country
Awesome dodgeball player
Has a 3.7 GPA

3.75*. Smile.

Anyways, all of those are definitely correct, especially the bad luck and wanting to go to a tournament.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Achi-baba - Nov. 21, 2013

Let me guess Kai-V played Wii U games for a whole day without breaks, and is being referred to as Kai-U now.
JK, but I know little about other popular members except for myself(not) for instance, I'm a left handed Cancer and
I romance via Quadrants. http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Quadrants

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Snoop Dog MS - Nov. 21, 2013

Here is facts about moi, apparently no one posted about me yet.
1. 12 yrs old
2. Comedian(seriously though, this is sorta how I get girls XD)
3. Hard working student
4. Might have a girlfriend soon(and no, it's not those "hey girl!" type of girlfriends)
5. Sorta spoiled with beyblades
6. Strong
7. Good looking Smug

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - DRAGON KING - Nov. 21, 2013

deleted cuz dumb

HOW KAI-U WAS INVENTED!
Guy 1; Walks in-
Kai-V: -playing Wii u-
Guy:1: Aww snap Kai V over here playing the Wii U
KaiV: Stilling playing And Winning-
Guy 1: Ohh girl you playing that new beyblade. Game For Wii U
Kai-V: You know It I bet I can bet you Win streak
Guy1: I bet you can't even. Be my score 25 Constant wins
-10 mins later-
Guy 1: how in the heck Did You get 57 Constant wins
Kai-V: They Don't call me Kai-V for no reason
Nitendo Ceo:-Jumps and face plants Through window-Objection!
Kai-V &Guy:1 stair in an WTF just happened face-
Nitendo Ceo: I now declare You Kai-U the Queen of Wii-U

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Snoop Dog MS - Nov. 21, 2013

Kai-U was apparently invented from Cailiou because of her age(?)

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - *Ginga* - Nov. 21, 2013

@KaiDranzerXXjdbjskNsbzka

get out

In other news, I work harder than Shining God MS does at school. True fact.

COME AT ME BRO

(Nov. 21, 2013  5:25 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: get out

In other news, I work harder than Shining God MS does at school. True fact.

COME AT ME BRO

Lol X) I like how you come out of no where with Facts.

YOU KNOW WHAT IM ABOUT TO SAY THAT it's true ;c

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - *Ginga* - Nov. 21, 2013

You know it son. You know it.

Now back on topic!

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Dual - Nov. 21, 2013

I find it interesting how this has gone from "facts about mods and other popular members" to "mah profile goes HERE!"

Before we go on topic, I just wanna say this:
@*pitifulGingaloser*
Who cares about education. Pretty babes FTW!

(Nov. 21, 2013  5:31 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Before we go on topic, I just wanna say this:
@*pitifulGingaloser*
Who cares about education. Pretty babes FTW!

Lol Someone Has Some Issues Over here X)

PitifulGingaloser started this Serious Can advanced members be in there too? Because if so, then:

Ingulit:
Very nice
Smart in customization
Committed to tournaments

So yeah!

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Ryukiba - Nov. 21, 2013

Here's some facts about me:

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Bularieleone - Nov. 21, 2013

ME fact time!!!

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - The Supreme One - Nov. 21, 2013

So basically anyone who visits the WBO regularly can consider themselves a popular member now? lmaoo

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - [)ragon - Nov. 21, 2013

Dark_Mousy:

Just got a haircut last week;
Loves spamming F230;
Hates taking taxi cabs in Canada;
Likes Zero-G format waaaaaaaaaayyy too much;
Apparently thinks he's already getting old at 25;
Will be going to Kmart in about 2 hours and 15 minutes;
Thinks Zero-G MSF-F's are "pretty";
Unnervingly relaxed in the face of ridiculous pressure;
Has a tendency to randomly break into song during important matches;

Yes, I know these things. Eee

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - MattForce - Nov. 21, 2013

(Nov. 21, 2013  3:48 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Dark_Mousy:

Just got a haircut last week;
Loves spamming F230;
Hates taking taxi cabs in Canada;
Likes Zero-G format waaaaaaaaaayyy too much;
Apparently thinks he's already getting old at 25;
Will be going to Kmart in about 2 hours and 15 minutes;
Thinks Zero-G MSF-F's are "pretty";
Unnervingly relaxed in the face of ridiculous pressure;
Has a tendency to randomly break into song during important matches;

Yes, I know these things. Eee

How and why do you know that he will be going to K-mart in an hour???

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Naijalak - Nov. 21, 2013

Dark has no right to complain about being old. Leave that to me.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - MattForce - Nov. 21, 2013

(Nov. 21, 2013  4:36 PM)rkalajian Wrote: Dark has no right to complain about being old. Leave that to me.

yeah but not too old where you would be thinking about quitting right? I'd hope not.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Ocean - Nov. 21, 2013

(Nov. 21, 2013  5:38 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: PitifulGingaloser started this Serious Can advanced members be in there too? Because if so, then:

Ingulit:
Very nice
Smart in customization
Committed to tournaments

So yeah!

And hes afraid of Hasbro releasing Balro, Girago and Wyvang.

He is also super cool. Grin