World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Battle Card Collection - The Official Beyblade TCG - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Battle Card Collection - The Official Beyblade TCG (/Thread-Beyblade-Battle-Card-Collection-The-Official-Beyblade-TCG)

Beyblade Battle Card Collection - The Official Beyblade TCG - To - Oct. 18, 2011

Someone thought this was a good idea, again...

www.beybladecards.com

Currently it's Europe-exclusive. The initial launch is for Germany, France, Russia, Portugal and Italy. IIRC at least one of those territories actually has a Beyblade magazine.

Rules:

RE: Beyblade Battle Card Collection - The Official Beyblade TCG - TimelessOne - Oct. 18, 2011

Again? It seems that this one is worser than the last one...

RE: Beyblade Battle Card Collection - The Official Beyblade TCG - Benjohadi - Oct. 18, 2011

i never experienced this..but i dont like the idea...turning beyblade into cards game..LOL...and the cards look ugly to me..

RE: Beyblade Battle Card Collection - The Official Beyblade TCG - the_Zephinator - Oct. 18, 2011

(Oct. 18, 2011  2:53 AM)To Wrote: IIRC at least one of those territories actually has a Beyblade magazine.

Spain sell the magazines.
I suppose it isn't such a bad idea, the card game is looking a bit more on the younger side though.

RE: Beyblade Battle Card Collection - The Official Beyblade TCG - Dual - Oct. 19, 2011

it stinks

RE: Beyblade Battle Card Collection - The Official Beyblade TCG - Nano - Oct. 20, 2011

(Oct. 19, 2011  2:51 AM)TWRP Wrote: it stinks

Thank you, Based God.

To me, it's quite confusing... Maybe I'm not smart enough.
That, or they explained it horribly.

RE: Beyblade Battle Card Collection - The Official Beyblade TCG - benthebeyboy - Oct. 23, 2011

I`ll just stick to actual Beyblade... These look kinda badly made.

RE: Beyblade Battle Card Collection - The Official Beyblade TCG - Glad Hatter - Oct. 23, 2011

I personally think that the V-force cards were the only good ones, I liked em for the art.

RE: Beyblade Battle Card Collection - The Official Beyblade TCG - Tris - Oct. 29, 2011

(Oct. 23, 2011  6:17 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: I personally think that the V-force cards were the only good ones, I liked em for the art.

It's great how some Wal*Marts still sell those.

RE: Beyblade Battle Card Collection - The Official Beyblade TCG - TITAN - Oct. 29, 2011

I like those "BeyDeck" cards a member came up with; they actually involve battling! These, on the other hand, are carp. That sums it up nicely.

RE: Beyblade Battle Card Collection - The Official Beyblade TCG - Misaki Tokura - Oct. 29, 2011

Ugly cards!not at all a piece of art like cardfight vanguard.the real beyblade is better than the cards!!>.<