World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D (/Thread-Product-BB-122-Diablo-Nemesis-X-D)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Annoying-Fork - Dec. 27, 2011

Diablo Nemesis is like "okay yeah cool bro", man is he scary....

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - geminikid13 - Dec. 27, 2011

(Dec. 27, 2011  4:41 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Bye Bye Metagame.I will be seeing thousands of Diablo Combos in tourneys after this.I just bought one,but watching the video makes me think (look at that!Buy some thousands more. )

true, but don't forget that one of the tips is S. one solid hit with diablo on S, and you would be the winner, probably. you can possibly avoid changing its modes completely by using 230 height, as there would not be enough friction between diablo and 230 to change modes, so you can easily OS XF. but, it is indeed a very good bey, based on the reviews/battles we have seen.

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - ShadowL-Drago - Dec. 27, 2011

Good luck getting a completely "solid" hit on a 62g Bey... I cant wait to get mine this Saturday, ill get some testing done for sure.

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - alx - Dec. 27, 2011

What would be the best combos for diablo nemesis potential

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - geminikid13 - Dec. 27, 2011

(Dec. 27, 2011  9:11 PM)alx Wrote: What would be the best combos for diablo nemesis potential

ask a question, get an answer! thread #2
although it was released today (?) so there need to be tests done.

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Hitsugiya - Dec. 27, 2011

(Dec. 27, 2011  8:57 PM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Good luck getting a completely "solid" hit on a 62g Bey... I cant wait to get mine this Saturday, ill get some testing done for sure.
Who did you order from? I'm not buying until dimsum2u starts selling it. I can't wait to try attack combos with it.

(Dec. 27, 2011  9:18 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2011  8:57 PM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Good luck getting a completely "solid" hit on a 62g Bey... I cant wait to get mine this Saturday, ill get some testing done for sure.
Who did you order from? I'm not buying until dimsum2u starts selling it. I can't wait to try attack combos with it.

Jaygrazer, he lives in my area, im getting possibly 2 on Saturday.

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Zero X - Dec. 27, 2011

THIS bey actually is really complex saying XD change when it hit with friction (most likely attack types) and can you choose it tip in attack mode and it is automatic in ultimate balance mode and if anyone have it can you test XD on other beys because im curious on how it perform
I cant wait to try to get mine this week

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Polyow - Dec. 27, 2011

Hmm, getting mine next week, I wonder if the metalwheel would fit BD145 in ultimate balance mode, since there's some room between BD145 and the metal wheels?

btw; has anyone got more vids of it's performance?

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Jaygrazer - Dec. 27, 2011

(Dec. 27, 2011  9:19 PM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2011  9:18 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:

Jaygrazer, he lives in my area, im getting possibly 2 on Saturday.

Being shipped tonight. Called my supplier Smile

Anywho, the beyblade might be good uncustomized in the "Ultimate" mode after looking at AD video. I didn't see any wobbling, so thats a good sign Smile

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Zero X - Dec. 27, 2011

For the people who have this and everyone else does it look like X Drive is only compatible with diablo i hope not and we can use X Drive to its potential for other Metal Wheels

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Hazel - Dec. 27, 2011

The tips on X Drive are not going to be useful anyway...

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Dracomageat - Dec. 27, 2011

X Drive will almost certainly work fine with other MWs, just oly with manual mode.

(Dec. 27, 2011  11:24 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: X Drive will almost certainly work fine with other MWs, just oly with manual mode.

Do you own one? Tell me, how does it fare on Blitz? Vari?

Questions I ask, answer you don't have.

(Dec. 27, 2011  11:24 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: X Drive will almost certainly work fine with other MWs, just oly with manual mode.

Uhm, no. S is terrible, and XF is meh, there's nothing special about the tips, it'd only be useful for using Diablo's UBM

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Primal - Dec. 27, 2011

He's talking about customizing Beyblades with X Drive.

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Dracomageat - Dec. 27, 2011

By "work fine" I meant fit. That was all, though XF mode X:D may be better than normal XF on the same height, considering how substantial X:D is.

*facepalm*

Oops, sorry. Yes, manual mode is built for customization.

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Nuzumaki90 - Dec. 27, 2011

Neither of these are battles...

Diablo on Metal Face, BD145, and RF

Diablo on S130RF

All of these are on Attack Mode Tongue_out

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Raigeko13 - Dec. 28, 2011

inb4 this things kills on an RF
I say we ban it before it arrives LAWL
Obviously I'm joking, but I am worried about what this can do, in all categories.

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - th!nk - Dec. 28, 2011

(Dec. 27, 2011  3:16 PM)J o n Wrote: Please ban this if this wheel starts winning tournaments like crazy Serious just like with basalt a while back.

Obviously, when any wheel comes out with such an extreme weight to it, plenty of us have our eye on it in case it negatively affects the metagame.

(Dec. 27, 2011  7:16 PM)geminikid13 Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2011  4:41 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Bye Bye Metagame.I will be seeing thousands of Diablo Combos in tourneys after this.I just bought one,but watching the video makes me think (look at that!Buy some thousands more. )

true, but don't forget that one of the tips is S. one solid hit with diablo on S, and you would be the winner, probably. you can possibly avoid changing its modes completely by using 230 height, as there would not be enough friction between diablo and 230 to change modes, so you can easily OS XF. but, it is indeed a very good bey, based on the reviews/battles we have seen.

That's great, but we customise beys.

Aaanyway, as Dan said, it's like they've forced it to be good. I have this disturbing mental image of men in suits force-feeding diablo pastries while tears stream down it's cheeks... Basalt looks on in horror.

On a less mentally scarring note, I'm still very disappointed that TT didn't make S2D a selectable option on X Drive in normal mode.

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Annoying-Fork - Dec. 28, 2011

I totally laughed my arse off to that, th!nk.... XD

I just wish the tip was metal (Not the entire XF)... Or just wider.

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Spdshadow - Dec. 28, 2011

I just realized that XGrin is just like a souped up HF/S.

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Ga' - Dec. 28, 2011

No, F : S is more so.

I'm super interested in the performance of X : D as a whole, especially the whole 'auto mode change and Ultimate Balance' thing.

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Meow! - Dec. 28, 2011

my thoughts:

Ok this is just from the video's and inference so take what I say with a grain of salt.

In the video a couple pages back, vari f couldn't budge ultimate balance mode diablo. I did some quick test and mf basalt bull bd145cs has about the same defense. -____- Ultimate balance mode is free spinning, so it reduces most of the recoil on diablo itself. Add that to the fact of being a weigh monger and you have a beastly defense bey. Only there's a catch. You can only use ultimate balance mode with x:d so there will be no weight monger bd145cs going around causing havoc. Because there is no bd145 beys like beat have an advantage. Wheels that strive at getting under the bey. That's why we deep bank with beat isn't it?

Now what if we want bd145cs? We have to put it in the non-free spinning mode. Now some of the recoil comes back. It's like scythe kronos pc frame. You know there is a big gap that can cause recoil, but when its free spinning, the recoil goes away. Back to diablo; however, its still a mean defense bey but its not as good as it would be if it was free spinning. Just think of it like the basalt v.s. duo idea. Basalt is heavier than duo; however the difference in recoil will give the final verdict.

I'm not completely convinced at this just yet. Well, until I'm proved wrong by a fury of testers on the wbo.