World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General B-Daman Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: General B-Daman Thread (/Thread-General-B-Daman-Thread)

RE: Cross Fight B-Daman - 2011 - Sasodo - Oct. 24, 2011

I've changed to get either One-Sided Sharks or Steer Eagle and some tune-up gear.

RE: Cross Fight B-Daman - 2011 - Spdshadow - Oct. 26, 2011

I've got lots of scans. Anyone want any info?

RE: Cross Fight B-Daman - 2011 - .:J:. - Oct. 26, 2011

what scans? drawings? if so only if you think cross fight might make it, and say why.

RE: Cross Fight B-Daman - 2011 - rocketstorm - Oct. 27, 2011

the main protagonist in the new b daman series is kinda like a girl, if you want to watch the episode
in youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_SZMItqH7k&feature=feedu

BeyCenter can you pm me the unboxing vid of the new bdaman cuz i really want to see it Grin

RE: Cross Fight B-Daman - 2011 - Sasodo - Oct. 27, 2011

Found that Beycenter deleted his b-daman channel guys so I don't think we'll be seeing an unboxing from him unless he makes a new channel.

RE: Cross Fight B-Daman - 2011 - BeyCenter - Oct. 27, 2011

I deleted it for a name change pretty much. But ya. And I did say that I would post it on BDamanStation not BxDaCenter

New name: BDamanCenter
link: www.youtube.com/BDamanCenter

Still some bit of importing need to be done for pictures then I'm done and will upload!

RE: Cross Fight B-Daman - 2011 - sucks - Oct. 29, 2011

Wow never expected they were going to bring back b-daman. Awsome!

RE: Cross Fight B-Daman - 2011 - Spdshadow - Oct. 29, 2011

(Oct. 26, 2011  8:34 PM)Nwolf Wrote: what scans? drawings? if so only if you think cross fight might make it, and say why.

Real pictures from Japanese mags. Im SURE it will be successful . I loved it back then(the first series), and have lots of them. I found that the Crash series had a rather interesting system.Combine the 2 series together and you have Cross Fight B-daman! If you want the pics, I can send them to you through e-mail an perhaps you could help me post them here Grin

RE: Cross Fight B-Daman - 2011 - Sasodo - Oct. 29, 2011

I can tell you guys what all the tune up gears are for, cb-10 bm-08, and bm-16 are loaders, bm-12 aka cb-18 is a power type gear called the Power Mantle, cb-13 is a stablizer, and cb-17 and bm-22 and barrels to help with accuracy also bm-11 is a set of the targets you've seen released with the Hasbro Battle B-Daman products.

RE: Cross Fight B-Daman - 2011 - Xander - Oct. 30, 2011

I'm liking the looks of the revamped system as the previous one didn't leave a lot of room for customization. I might have to order one.

RE: Cross Fight B-Daman - 2011 - Jaygrazer - Nov. 01, 2011

Selling B Daman!

CB-01 Cross Fight B-Daman Stater Accele Dracyan

Also theres some kind of bey point like system for this stuff, except its green.

WILL GET REV DRAVISE AND TORQUE BEARGA SOON!

RE: Cross Fight B-Daman - 2011 - .:J:. - Nov. 01, 2011

hey guys, you know how Ink. did a comic for the WBO? I was thinking of making a more manga styled one for the people on this B-daman topic, you know like showing the discussions and that on it, and like B-dabattles between certain people. just tell me what you think, ok?

also I really want a roll sasword now, because of the easy grip and ring trigger. (decided to call it that.) since it seems so much easier to fire, and with lets say add a loader, and you have ultimate rapid fire, so I think the core if nothing else would be something to get, for the trigger.

RE: Cross Fight B-Daman - 2011 - Sasodo - Nov. 01, 2011

If you want ultimate rapid fire I suggest combining parts from the three rapid fire b-daman plus the Tornado Loader.

RE: Cross Fight B-Daman - 2011 - .:J:. - Nov. 01, 2011

no because the thing is it's mainly sasodo that I was trying to focus on. like what I want to help do is if you buy a bey I can telly you one more part that improves it.

RE: Cross Fight B-Daman - 2011 - .:J:. - Nov. 05, 2011

hhhm, too bad this threads dying...

anyway I was watching the takara tomy videos today and the stuff looks really interesting, especially torque bearga, Now I know what the trigger helps with...

RE: Cross Fight B-Daman - 2011 - FusionPegasis - Nov. 07, 2011

I LOVE B-daman soo much. I would always get up early in the morning just to watch Battle B-daman Smile
Anyway besides that, I AM IN SUCH A HAPPY MOOD!! Grin Because I bought 2 Cross-Fight B-daman's! I AM SO EXCITED TO GET THEM IN MAIL WHEN THEY ARRIVE! Grin Grin Grin The Cross-Fight B-daman anime is really amazing. even though I don't know what there saying in the Japanese dub, I still watch it, because it's awesome! The characters look amazing, the story line is amazing, the whole show is AMAZING! I can also relate to Kakeru & Subaru, they're personality's are a mixture of mine, haha Tongue_out. And when these beauties arrive in the mail, I'll most likely make an unboxing video of them Smile

Accele Dracyan
[Image: Accel.PNG]

Rev-Dravise
[Image: Rev-Dravise_Stats.png]

RE: Cross Fight B-Daman - 2011 - Like a boss - Nov. 07, 2011

FusionPegasis they have it sub on youtube.
Here's the first episode subbed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzeFhHqhBvw&feature=channel_video_title

RE: Cross Fight B-Daman - 2011 - Sasodo - Nov. 08, 2011

I FINALLY saw a commercial for Rev Dravise by Takara Tomy by the way you have to look in google video for it.

RE: Cross Fight B-Daman - 2011 - Clonetos - Nov. 08, 2011

Hmm interesting they look like lil gundams i kinda remember them but still interesting

RE: Cross Fight B-Daman - 2011 - Jaygrazer - Nov. 08, 2011

I actually forgot to post my overview....

And of course, I added Rev Dravise to Amazon's Catalog.

Is $25 too much? Be honest, I need the feedback. And Torque Bearga is going up tonight.

RE: Cross Fight B-Daman - 2011 - Clankzappah - Nov. 08, 2011

oh my god, I remember these things! I had loads of hasbro ones.

so are they going to be releasing a new hasbro toy line of these or what, because i'd be super-phsyched for this

RE: Cross Fight B-Daman - 2011 - .:J:. - Nov. 08, 2011

I think it's a great price, I mean off ebay a B-daman in england costs £20, so if you think about it there not bad prices...

RE: Cross Fight B-Daman - 2011 - sum 472 - Nov. 08, 2011

(Nov. 08, 2011  5:08 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: I actually forgot to post my overview....

And of course, I added Rev Dravise to Amazon's Catalog.

Is $25 too much? Be honest, I need the feedback. And Torque Bearga is going up tonight.

I got my friend Sasado for 32$, so your prices are way better, like the price of a 4D Starter.

RE: Cross Fight B-Daman - 2011 - BeybladeStation - Nov. 08, 2011

OH MY!

English Subs? How is this! Great!

RE: Cross Fight B-Daman - 2011 - Jaygrazer - Nov. 11, 2011

Ima casually put Torque Berga up...

Intense CB-01 B-Daman Review abou to go up on WabbitStation, stay tuned!