World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. (/Thread-North-Carolina-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - Dec. 03, 2016

Okay due to my work schedule. Dec 17th at GT new location and it will be Burst. Who's down?

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - NoiseyBoy86 - Dec. 03, 2016

Im down for the 17th

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Stormscorpio1 - Dec. 14, 2016

I can't go the 17th, we have a Christmas trip that day.

I think that we should start trying to get something going for January, maybe after most people finish finals?

Edit:
I just checked and the 14th would be a good day for this, I can try and get something going if anyone is interested.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Thunder Dome - Dec. 15, 2016

(Dec. 14, 2016  10:07 PM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: I can't go the 17th, we have a Christmas trip that day.

I think that we should start trying to get something going for January, maybe after most people finish finals?

Edit:
I just checked and the 14th would be a good day for this, I can try and get something going if anyone is interested.

I agree with Collin, we probably should hold off till January to do something to give people a chance to settle in after the holidays and maybe pick up some new parts since were all a bit behind. 

It's probably best to let Dark host since he has contacts with Game Theory, which generally has a better turnout than when we try outdoor locations.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Stormscorpio1 - Dec. 15, 2016

(Dec. 15, 2016  12:45 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I agree with Collin, we probably should hold off till January to do something to give people a chance to settle in after the holidays and maybe pick up some new parts since were all a bit behind. 

It's probably best to let Dark host since he has contacts with Game Theory, which generally has a better turnout than when we try outdoor locations.

The reason that I mentioned hosting is, and no disrespect to Howard, Dark already has something in the works right now, and I don't know if he could handle getting that set up and hosting a tournament.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - Dec. 15, 2016

I can do January 14th at GT. Who could come? With the WBO being out for a couple of days we wouldn't get the attendance we need. So who can come?

1. Dark_Mousy
2. Thunder Dome
3. Ritsuka
4. StormScorpio1

Oh and did I say Convention coming soon!?!?! Details to follow!

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - BladerLight - Dec. 15, 2016

put me as a mabye

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - NoiseyBoy86 - Dec. 16, 2016

the 14th i might make that

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - Dec. 16, 2016

In February we are going to have 2 tournaments. WE HAVE A CONVENTION!!!!!!!

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - BladerLight - Dec. 30, 2016

Beyblade burst is out in some parts of the us just thought I should tell you all also look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cojdTxOO2s8

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - NoiseyBoy86 - Jan. 01, 2017

where is the venue for the event on the 14th?

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - seanjohn37683 - Jan. 02, 2017

where in NC is the events?

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - BladerLight - Jan. 03, 2017

hey dark are we still down for jan 17th i think i can make it also are hasbro beyblade burst beys allowed

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - BladerLight - Jan. 03, 2017

oh and i ment the 14th

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - BladerLight - Jan. 11, 2017

Can some one tell me if we are down for the 14th or not or are we dealying the event

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - DracoYggdrasil1 - Jan. 11, 2017

what city though? and when?

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Thunder Dome - Jan. 11, 2017

Our events are always at Game Theory, which is in Raleigh. Whenever Dark_Mousy says GT that means Game Theory. Although I wouldn't count on the event happening at this point considering Dark hasn't said anything about it since mid December and we don't really have enough confirmed.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - Jan. 18, 2017

I'm sorry for my abscese!!! My father was diagnosed with Cancer back in December and he jsut started Chemo. BUT, I am back and not going anywhere. My Dad is kicking Cancers butt. The CGS thread should be up tonight. We are returning to GT in February. I have spoken to David already.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - Jan. 18, 2017

I apologize to everyone for being distant and not being around. I am back and better then ever. I assure you of that.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - BladerLight - Jan. 21, 2017

Good to here dark

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - Jan. 22, 2017

Beyblade Summit Carolina Game Summit will be taking place at Top Hat Ball Room in Goldsboro On Saturday February 4th! Thread will be up tonight!

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - BladerLight - Jan. 26, 2017

where is theard is it up if so can some one link it to me

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Kai-V - Jan. 26, 2017

(Jan. 26, 2017  5:09 PM)BladerLight Wrote: where is theard is it up if so can some one link it to me

You can always find tournament topics inside the WBO Beyblade Tournaments section: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Summit-2017

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - Feb. 05, 2017

Good evening everyone!!! After Carolina Game Summit Conclude I had another convention approach me. Its call Play Through Convention. Its February 25th and 26th. They asked if i would host Beyblade that weekend. I can only host on Sunday the 26t due to my sister getting married on the 25th. Would anyone want to come to this? I have to give the organizer an answer ASAP.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Axel Phantom - Feb. 18, 2017

no specific date in mind or anything but if we can get the okay for it, would anyone be interested in doing a tournament at the recently opened card shop in New Bern?