World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MODS PLEASE CLOSE - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: MODS PLEASE CLOSE (/Thread-MODS-PLEASE-CLOSE)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - Bey-Bro - Sep. 24, 2011

(Sep. 24, 2011  8:17 PM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Hey BeyBro! Dont forget to credit me!

Sorry about that, I was half asleep when i put it up.

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - Phoenix Inferno - Sep. 24, 2011

Phoenix make me a signature please one that shows a phoenix and "like an inferno!" written across it thank you
Please ignore this post

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - Hitsugiya - Sep. 25, 2011

Dude what happened to my sig......

edit: sorry I fixed it nvm.

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - TimelessOne - Sep. 26, 2011

Ok, my aig shop is now CLOSED for about 5 Days. I'm in China and I am on a diffewrent computer, so I have to ajust to it before making more sigs. Thanks!

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - MoonBlaze - Sep. 26, 2011

Hi Q3, this is how I would like my sig:
Size: 500x170
Background: Dark blue background
Text:MoonBlaze (at the right)
Front: Phantom Orion's Owner on the left, Phantom Orion in the middle
Stupid Thanks
EDITConfusedorry did not see your post.

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - TimelessOne - Sep. 27, 2011

Eh, its OK, I'll make it. Internet is fast now.

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - Spdshadow - Sep. 27, 2011

Could i have an avatar ? Any good size
Background:grey
Text:'Blading is gooood~!'
Pic: Sora and screw capricorne in front of him.
Thx in advance and u truely are the master of time, just look how fast you completed each request!

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - TimelessOne - Sep. 27, 2011

Ok, here is MoonBlazes sig! Powertangerran, yours in coming up! Ok, the sig shops not closed anymore, but if u order in the next 5 weeks expect yours to be worser than normal as this computer dosnt have much good fonts and google is the older ver.
[Image: Untitled.jpg]
Heres yours, powerangerran!
[Image: Sig.jpg]

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - Spdshadow - Sep. 27, 2011

A bit cheesy but hey! On time! Thank u!!!

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - firedragons1 - Sep. 27, 2011

HEY I WANT A SIG FRIEND WITH BACK GROUND BLACK WITH INDIAN FLAG AND BEYBLADES TO THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE FLAG WITH ANIMATED AND TEXT IS INDIAN BEYBLADING CHAMPS.

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - TimelessOne - Sep. 28, 2011

I dont do amimations. And, Poweranger, yeah, its a bit cheesy cos if you request in the next 5 weeks you will have lower quality as I am in China and this computer isnt as good as my home one. Oh, and credit me!

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - Tyler Le - Sep. 28, 2011

Well can you make me an Avvatar:
If possible a Golden armoured L-drago Destroy spinning on the stary nights.
If you can not find the L-drago that is needed for the avatar, you can use the normal one

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - dude5 - Sep. 28, 2011

i want a sig with sauskae from naruto and ray gil next to his head backgrounnd shirangan sgin.

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - TimelessOne - Sep. 28, 2011

(Sep. 28, 2011  3:47 AM)Tyler Le Wrote: Well can you make me an Avvatar:
If possible a Golden armoured L-drago Destroy spinning on the stary nights.
If you can not find the L-drago that is needed for the avatar, you can use the normal one

I dont do animatrions.
(Sep. 28, 2011  3:48 AM)dude5 Wrote: i want a sig with sauskae from naruto and ray gil next to his head backgrounnd shirangan sgin.

Make your request clearer. use my example.

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - Tyler Le - Sep. 28, 2011

Ah ok That's fine though

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - dude5 - Sep. 29, 2011

iwant a signature with sauskae on right l drago on left and then a picture of a wolf for the background

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - TimelessOne - Sep. 29, 2011

Ok, I will do yours. If any of you are not content with your sig, I will redo it once im back in NZ, as I am in China and the sig software isnt that good.

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - dude5 - Sep. 30, 2011

thanks good luck on my sig

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - TimelessOne - Sep. 30, 2011

Oh, man, the spftware isnt working, expect yours to be late. Sorry!

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - TimelessOne - Oct. 01, 2011

Here is your avie JINX:
[Image: MSig-1.jpg]

Dud5, yours is coming. Sorry, China internet is slow!

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - JINX - Oct. 01, 2011

fanks

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - TimelessOne - Oct. 01, 2011

R u going to use it? Plus, don't forget to vote on poll

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - JINX - Oct. 01, 2011

im trying to i think i voted my internet is slow it wont load

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - darkbull9999 - Oct. 01, 2011

Hey could i have an avatar of a suitable size?
Background-black
text-darkbull9999
pic-aguma holding scythe kronos or ripping it .
Thanks in advance

Heres Darkbull9999's:
[Image: Aguma.jpg]
Remember, if u are not satisfyed I will do it again when I'm back at NZ! And also vote on poll!