World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MODS PLEASE CLOSE - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: MODS PLEASE CLOSE (/Thread-MODS-PLEASE-CLOSE)

Pages: 1 2 3

MODS PLEASE CLOSE - TimelessOne - Sep. 23, 2011

Well, what do you know, I am opening a sig shop!
OK, read this before you request!
Since I am in China, the sig software isnt that good, If you are not content with the sig I made you now, when I get back to NZ I will re-do it. Thanks!~

If people come to request, I will add more examples!
This is how you should request:
Quote:Hi Q3, this is how I would like my sig:
Size: 500x170
Background: A blue one with the Metal Fight Logo fading in it.
Text: Capricorn!
Front: I want Capricorn on the left, Storm Capricorn in the middle and Screw capricorn on the right.
Thanks!
NOTE: You do not have to supply images, but the result will be better if you do. And, I dont do animations.

Rules:
1: You must credit me
2: Don't waste my time. If I make u a sig, use it!
3: Dont rush me. I have a life, too.
4: Don't do the EXACTLY THE SAME request to other sig makers. It is wasting all of our time.

Here are some examples:

Bye~

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - Sniper - Sep. 23, 2011

Hi Q3, this is how I would like my sig:
Background: A blue one with the Metal Fight Logo fading in it.
Text: Sniperâ„¢
Front: I want Sniperâ„¢ on the left, Storm Capricorn in the middle and Screw capricorn on the right.
Thanks!

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - bobby86490 - Sep. 23, 2011

hello
Background: Blue
Text: Bobby86490
Front: Gravity Perseus on the left Gravity Perseus' owner on the right
thx

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - Futomos - Sep. 24, 2011

DELETED

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - TimelessOne - Sep. 24, 2011

Wow, I come back from biking and find this.
Here are Snipers and Bobbys orders!
[Image: SniperTM.jpg]

[Image: Bobbysig.jpg]

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - DynaZord - Sep. 24, 2011

Your examples are pretty good, cutting could use some work, however Smile

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - TimelessOne - Sep. 24, 2011

Yeah, I know. It's cos I just made thos sigs randomly. Still, I could improve tho. Smile
Nice new sig and avie!

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - Sniper - Sep. 24, 2011

(Sep. 24, 2011  1:40 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Yeah, I know. It's cos I just made thos sigs randomly. Still, I could improve tho. Smile
Nice new sig and avie!

Wha?O_O why randomly

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - DynaZord - Sep. 24, 2011

(Sep. 24, 2011  1:58 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2011  1:40 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Yeah, I know. It's cos I just made thos sigs randomly. Still, I could improve tho. Smile
Nice new sig and avie!

Wha?O_O why randomly
I'm pretty sure he's talking about the examples, since that was what I posted about Tongue_out

Yeah, I meant the examples. Tongue_out_wink

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - Hitsugiya - Sep. 24, 2011

Hey its hit and this is my request:
Background: Many faded troll faces
Text: Trollin Ya Really Hard
Front: Text center,bottom and to the left Phantom Orion and to the right Destroy L- Drago.
Thanks a whole bunch ahead of time!

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - Bey-Bro - Sep. 24, 2011

Hey man, could you please do a sig for me?
Background: A black one, with my username in white text
Text: Metal Face = Win!
Front: I would like the metal face logo on the left.
Thank you.
~Bey-Bro

OK, here are hitsugiya and Bey-Bros sigs:
[Image: Trolla.jpg]

[Image: Metalface.jpg]

Bey-Bros one was hard, as there was no seperate metal face pic, so I had to cut one out from the tool and MF one.

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - Hitsugiya - Sep. 24, 2011

Thanks dude, that turned out really good!

Ah, glad u liked it!

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - S.D.C - Sep. 24, 2011

Nice examples dude, you are improving. If you need any help go to the General GFX thread or PM me.

Ah, thank you! You were my insperation for sig making anyways!
Well, peoples, are you going to use the sigs i made or not?

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - Giga-Impact - Sep. 24, 2011

Hey Q3, this is my request.
Background:Black
Text: At the mid bottom, Absol.
FrontTongue_outhantom Orion, From the top of the bey.
Please and thanks!

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - bobby86490 - Sep. 24, 2011

Awesome thx a lot

Here is yours, Absol!
[Image: Absol.jpg]

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - Giga-Impact - Sep. 24, 2011

Thanks a lot!

Hah, its ok. Sig making is a hobby. I thank my customersa for giving me ideas on waht to make, as I sometimes cant think of any GFX to do.
Oh, and dont forget to vote on the poll!

RE: Q3's Graphics Shop! Sigs, avies, Banners and more!IMAGES NOT NEEDED! - Bey-Bro - Sep. 24, 2011

(Sep. 24, 2011  2:36 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: OK, here are hitsugiya and Bey-Bros sigs:
[Image: Trolla.jpg]

[Image: Metalface.jpg]

Bey-Bros one was hard, as there was no seperate metal face pic, so I had to cut one out from the tool and MF one.
Awesome! It's just what I wanted!
Thank's
~Bey-Bro

Oh darn. Thought I hadn't Posted already. Sorry.(Stupid IPad.)

Hey BeyBro! Dont forget to credit me!