World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling [SELLING] MFB Lot! 193 Parts! 10 Equipment! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling [SELLING] MFB Lot! 193 Parts! 10 Equipment! (/Thread-Selling-SELLING-MFB-Lot-193-Parts-10-Equipment)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: [SELLING & TRADING] SELLING AND TRADING PARTS! WILL ACCEPT MFB, PLASTIC, AND HMS GEN. - Byerg - Sep. 08, 2011

I just added a lot of good parts anyways. So whatev, its the internet. I'll stop with the fightin.

RE: [SELLING & TRADING] SELLING AND TRADING PARTS! WILL ACCEPT MFB, PLASTIC, AND HMS GEN. - Sasodo - Sep. 08, 2011

Thank you and that's the first times I've EVER had to breakup a fight on the WBO in my life.

RE: [SELLING & TRADING] SELLING AND TRADING PARTS! WILL ACCEPT MFB, PLASTIC, AND HMS GEN. - Byerg - Sep. 08, 2011

Evolution, I am on your ignore list apparently. I cannot respond to your PM.

RE: [SELLING & TRADING] SELLING AND TRADING PARTS! WILL ACCEPT MFB, PLASTIC, AND HMS GEN. - Byerg - Sep. 10, 2011

BUMP.
Rules Added, Changed Shipping Prices, Added Express Shipping Costs, Added what the Priority Mail is shipped in, Added the beyblades that I will trade for, Added my wanting level, No holding on items.

RE: [SELLING & TRADING] SELLING AND TRADING PARTS! WILL ACCEPT MFB, PLASTIC, AND HMS GEN. - shbshb906 - Sep. 10, 2011

i have NIB flash leopard 2
pm me if intrested

RE: [SELLING] SELLING MFB PARTS! - BladerM100 - Sep. 11, 2011

nice bey what should we start to make a deal so i can buy one of your bey part like that rock fusion wheel right

RE: [SELLING] SELLING MFB PARTS! - Byerg - Sep. 13, 2011

Bump. Created a completely different thread for trading and the beys I'm interested in (since I don't want this page to get even longer Tired and it seems like it my have been overlooked) to find it, just click on the link in my signature.

RE: [SELLING] SELLING MFB PARTS! - LK-Sm0ke - Sep. 14, 2011

i would like a price for these parts
Face: Fox
CW: Fox
MW: Devine
Track: BD145
Bottom: MB

RE: [SELLING & TRADING] SELLING AND TRADING PARTS! WILL ACCEPT MFB, PLASTIC, AND HMS GEN. - Jaygrazer - Sep. 15, 2011

(Sep. 08, 2011  1:07 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: The fact that I am replying doesn't mean that i'm getting worked up it's because I find it fun to argue with you Iceburn Okay then let me rephrase that. Anyone that's a good player with a lot of knowledge uses TT.

This may be late but:

LEAVE MAX ALONE!!!! GOD IF UR SOOOOO PASSIONATE BOUT IT GO AND MAKE YOUR OWN STORE!!!!

RE: [SELLING] SELLING MFB PARTS! - Byerg - Sep. 15, 2011

He already has his own store lol, but thank you anyways.
And DarkRyuga1, strike 1.

RE: [SELLING & TRADING] My MFB Parts & Yu-Gi-Oh Cards! Looking for Plastics and some MFB! - Byerg - Sep. 16, 2011

Completely redisigned thread. I mixed all three of my threads together, I was having problems with el internet on my computer, so I had to do it at my Dad's on his iPad in the meantime. Anyways.
BUMP

RE: [SELLING & TRADING] My MFB Parts & Yu-Gi-Oh Cards! Looking for Plastics and some MFB! - Byerg - Sep. 19, 2011

Bumpedy bumpy bump.

RE: [SELLING] SELLING MFB PARTS! - TimelessOne - Sep. 19, 2011

(Sep. 14, 2011  11:26 PM)DarkRyuga1 Wrote: i would like a price for these parts

he chosses a random face bolt, dosnt he?

RE: [SELLING] SELLING MFB PARTS! - Byerg - Sep. 19, 2011

(Sep. 19, 2011  9:47 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2011  11:26 PM)DarkRyuga1 Wrote: i would like a price for these parts

he chosses a random face bolt, dosnt he?
Yes I do, so there is the possibility of getting smexxay face, or a not so smexxay face.

RE: [SELLING & TRADING] My MFB Parts & Yu-Gi-Oh Cards! - Byerg - Sep. 22, 2011

Bumpedy

RE: [SELLING & TRADING] My MFB Parts & Yu-Gi-Oh Cards! - Like a boss - Sep. 30, 2011

How much for the solemn warning?

RE: [SELLING & TRADING] My MFB Parts & Yu-Gi-Oh Cards! - Byerg - Sep. 30, 2011

(Sep. 30, 2011  9:46 PM)the4anime Wrote: How much for the solemn warning?
PM with with all offers.

RE: [SELLING & TRADING] My MFB Parts & Yu-Gi-Oh Cards! - Byerg - Oct. 13, 2011

BUMPEDY!

RE: [SELLING & TRADING] My MFB Parts & Yu-Gi-Oh Cards! - AeroRespawn - Nov. 04, 2011

Wow, Ferocious. Nice shop! Grin PM sent.

RE: [SELLING & TRADING] My MFB Parts & Yu-Gi-Oh Cards! - Jay Harkins - Nov. 09, 2011

Are you coming to Kaiba's next tournament? Because I can buy the stuff I mentioned in the PM there.

RE: [SELLING] MFB Lot! 225 Parts! 10 Equipment! - Byerg - Mar. 31, 2012

Open again!
Have a WHOLE LOT of parts for sale in a lot now!
Send me an offer through PM!

RE: [SELLING] MFB Lot! 225 Parts! 10 Equipment! - Cannon - Apr. 01, 2012

A lot of people don't actually like watching videos for proof etc. Why not just take a picture of each lot ..? There will be much more interest.

RE: [SELLING] MFB Lot! 225 Parts! 10 Equipment! - Byerg - Apr. 01, 2012

(Apr. 01, 2012  12:59 AM)Cannon Wrote: A lot of people don't actually like watching videos for proof etc. Why not just take a picture of each lot ..? There will be much more interest.
It's one lot, and just the fact that it's a video rather than a dozen of pictures won't affect "a lot" of people's opinions on a lot and their interest.

RE: [SELLING] MFB Lot! 225 Parts! 10 Equipment! - Hazel - Apr. 01, 2012

We do generally prefer users provide something we can quickly look over, however, rather than a video.

As the seller, it is your responsibility to do all of the work required to garner efficient sales and maintain valid sales practices. With the video you have up, constant stop-and-go has to occur to see everything clearly, rather than images that are static and can be easily referenced.

RE: [SELLING] MFB Lot! 225 Parts! 10 Equipment! - 4DBladerXD - Apr. 02, 2012

Can you put prices or do we have to give you offers