World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Close this, please. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Close this, please. (/Thread-Close-this-please--39202)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: [Georgia, USA] The Blade Runners- Semi-Pro Beyblade Team! - DynaZord - Dec. 11, 2011

Though I have absolutely nothing to do with Georgia, I, too, vote for a Ray event.
WOOT, RECOIL

RE: [Georgia, USA] The Blade Runners- Semi-Pro Beyblade Team! - AeroRespawn - Dec. 11, 2011

Ray it is, then.

Not sure if I'll be able to participate, since someone fractured my left pinky with a football, so I asked Kaiba to move me to the possible list. It's healing up good now, though. Grin

RE: [Georgia, USA] The Blade Runners- Semi-Pro Beyblade Team! - Byerg - Dec. 11, 2011

Well Ray might not be for sure yet, since we need Kaiba's approval IMO
And I hope that you heal in time! *said Ryokai EVILLY* jk

RE: [Georgia, USA] The Blade Runners- Semi-Pro Beyblade Team! - Primal - Dec. 11, 2011

Ray sounds good, seeing as most (if not all) of us have it. Smile

Also, since Vulcan Blaze released his lineup for HHB 2.0, I figure I will-
Kaiba
iBeyblader (Plastic Zeus if iB can't make it)
Titi
Spyro Harkins
Storm Dragoon

RE: [Georgia, USA] The Blade Runners- Semi-Pro Beyblade Team! - Jay Harkins - Dec. 11, 2011

If anyone would be willing to sell me an Attack type or Balance/Standard Stadium I would be paying BIG bux.

RE: [Georgia, USA] The Blade Runners- Semi-Pro Beyblade Team! - Byerg - Dec. 11, 2011

I know that I'm not xD
And yes, very funny lol
It better be acceted though >:(
Nice userbar btw

RE: [Georgia, USA] The Blade Runners- Semi-Pro Beyblade Team! - Vulcan Blaze - Dec. 11, 2011

(Dec. 11, 2011  1:43 AM)CRUelty Wrote: Though I have absolutely nothing to do with Georgia, I, too, vote for a Ray event.
WOOT, RECOIL

Well you are part of the Southeast division, and is close to Georgia.
Nice personal userbars. Ryokai and I have some, too.
(Dec. 11, 2011  1:37 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Poison is terriblu. Never use it, lol.
Nazo422 might participate in this time though.
If Nazo participates, he will replace KKAries, because she is a sub member.

RE: [Georgia, USA] The Blade Runners- Semi-Pro Beyblade Team! - Pony - Dec. 16, 2011

Grin cool I'm on the lineup. And hopefully, and with my good present guessing skills, I might get LRF for chiristmas, along with (hopefully) a Big Bang Pegasus and LoZ Skyward Sword Grin Ray sounds good to me, as it can be totally surprising in battle. unexpected. Oh yeah, I got a 4d stadium, and on the box it said Fragile, and quoting my favorite christmas movie, I said: "Must be Italian!"

RE: [Georgia, USA] The Blade Runners- Semi-Pro Beyblade Team! - Primal - Dec. 16, 2011

(Dec. 16, 2011  12:12 AM)Titi Wrote: Oh yeah, I got a 4d stadium, and on the box it said Fragile, and quoting my favorite christmas movie, I said: "Must be Italian!"

Haha, I love A Christmas Story as well. Tongue_out I made the fragile joke in my BB-10 unboxing as well.

For some reason, I seem to have more success with Ray-based defense types than with attack. Confused Hope to see some diversity at HHB 2.0!

RE: [Georgia, USA] The Blade Runners- Semi-Pro Beyblade Team! - Meltex - Jan. 19, 2012

Hey all, I was wondering how big this team is, location, and was also wondering about the skill base of this group. I'm trying to start a team or join one haha.

RE: [Georgia, USA] The Blade Runners- Semi-Pro Beyblade Team! - Byerg - Jan. 19, 2012

(Jan. 19, 2012  1:27 PM)Meltex Wrote: Hey all, I was wondering how big this team is, location, and was also wondering about the skill base of this group. I'm trying to start a team or join one haha.

Reas the OP dude, they are not accepting any members.

RE: [Georgia, USA] The Blade Runners- Semi-Pro Beyblade Team! - Meltex - Jan. 19, 2012

Didnt say i wanted to join this one, just want to get an idea of a solid team.

RE: [Georgia, USA] The Blade Runners- Semi-Pro Beyblade Team! - Byerg - Jan. 19, 2012

Read your post Tired
"or join one haha."
And your signature says that you are looking for a team.

RE: [Georgia, USA] The Blade Runners- Semi-Pro Beyblade Team! - Meltex - Jan. 21, 2012

Still didn't say this one...

RE: Close this, please. - Primal - Apr. 04, 2012

Seeing as this team is inactive, and two memebers (including myself) have left to join Wrath, I'd like for this thread to be closed.