World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Aug 2014] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Aug 2014] (/Thread-Credits-Campaign-The-Blader-Rewards-New-Items-Added-Aug-2014)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Yami - Oct. 02, 2013

Shining God MS for 300 Credit! Go find one Kei!

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Kei - Oct. 02, 2013

(Oct. 02, 2013  1:37 AM)Stars Wrote: Shining God MS for 300 Credit! Go find one Kei!

get out

When I say "maybe we'll add some more HMS" I don't mean "maybe we'll add some more ridiculously expensive HMS" haha.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Mitsu - Oct. 02, 2013

I Just Made A New Goal For Life. Aim For 40 Credits Tongue_out

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Ga' - Oct. 02, 2013

(Oct. 02, 2013  1:37 AM)Stars Wrote: Shining God MS for 300 Credit! Go find one Kei!

I feel that I am obligated to tell you that the World Beyblade Organization does not condone human trafficking, even in exchange for credits.

Puns aside, there are some nice deals that the WBO could possibly exploit for the Blader Rewards, especially in the HMS department.

You might even be able to add to the Remembrance Day BeyLotto for this year! (hint hint HMS)

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Snoop Dog MS - Oct. 02, 2013

I feel that I should contact Takara Tomy if you know what I mean. Also, I can probably contribute when I find some NIB stuff(just wait and see what I'll have)

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Yami - Oct. 02, 2013

(Oct. 02, 2013  2:03 AM)Kei Wrote:

get out

When I say "maybe we'll add some more HMS" I don't mean "maybe we'll add some more ridiculously expensive HMS" haha.
Smug

HAH i'm kidding you should snatch AEMS DLMS from sporkseller! they seems worthy to be on list [:

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - TimeOut - Oct. 02, 2013

How about some parts that people always need more of, ex: rf,rsf, rs, ewd, rdf, they could be like six credits or something

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - darkbull9999 - Oct. 02, 2013

(Oct. 02, 2013  4:46 PM)Time Wrote: How about some parts that people always need more of, ex: rf,rsf, rs, ewd, rdf, they could be like six credits or something
Yeah like duo,phantom etc

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - The Supreme One - Oct. 02, 2013

I second that. The problem is that a lot of the good parts that aren't in stamina or attack mini-sets (which they have listed for credits before) only come with the beys, so it would be a waste of money to buy a whole Berserker Begirados for example, & just give someone BWD.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - LMAO - Oct. 02, 2013

But you guys do realize that's its pointless/annoying to ship such tiny prizes, that all weigh less than a gram. Plus, the WBO's main supplier for the prizes, are Dimsum2u, and he doesn't sell individual parts.

However, instead of parts, the WBO could probably have the actual Bey that actually has that part (except Duo) and have that up as prizes for credits.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Ocean - Oct. 02, 2013

(Oct. 02, 2013  10:32 PM)LMAO Wrote: But you guys do realize that's its pointless/annoying to ship such tiny prizes, that all weigh less than a gram. Plus, the WBO's main supplier for the prizes, are Dimsum2u, and he doesn't sell individual parts.

However, instead of parts, the WBO could probably have the actual Bey that actually has that part (except Duo) and have that up as prizes for credits.

I think we should have hasbro prizes like beywarriors, they look super fun.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Dark_Mousy - Oct. 02, 2013

TO everyone complaining about the lack of competitive parts in the blader rewards. Remember this?

Kai-V Wrote:This time, we've decided to have prizes that did not aim to be good competitively, because logically, if you have reached the amount of Credits required to get the top prize, you obviously already have all the good parts you need! The very generous donations we have been getting compared to last time with the Quest for Quetz also helped us determine that we should go for rare items now.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Sniper - Oct. 02, 2013

Who do we go to to redeem our credits

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - LMAO - Oct. 03, 2013

(Oct. 02, 2013  11:49 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Who do we go to to redeem our credits

If you're getting a physical prize, PM Kei, and he can help you out, if its a face, then PM Kai-V!

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - TimeOut - Oct. 03, 2013

Yeah I remember that, but the point of replacement parts are so that people stay competitive an aren't using worn out parts like a very beat up b:d for example

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - LMAO - Oct. 03, 2013

Or maybe, we could have this beauty on the list?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251350998090

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Snoop Dog MS - Oct. 03, 2013

WHY LMAO WHY?! You knew I would find this. NOBODY GETS THAT, CAPICHE?!
New goal: Get Gold Wyvern DJ

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - *Ginga* - Oct. 03, 2013

The Shinin God MS will probably go too high haha.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Snoop Dog MS - Oct. 03, 2013

I feel that I can either
1: force spork to sell me Shining god MS
or
2: Force Takara Tomy to sell me Shining God MS
My mom's a lawyer so XD

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - DRAGON KING - Oct. 03, 2013

You better watch out sporkseller, shining god ms might try to. Sneak in your house and take it

I won't sneak in, just ya know... take it without his permission XD. Now that I think of it... I have his address.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - RagerBlade - Oct. 22, 2013

Thank You committee and Dimsum2u! I loved my Metal Stone Faces!

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Mitsu - Nov. 08, 2013

Can I Please Get The Metal Assist Wink Thanks Kai-V.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Kai-V - Nov. 08, 2013

(Nov. 08, 2013  1:49 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: Can I Please Get The Metal Assist Wink Thanks Kai-V.

Make sure to send a private message to Kei about it.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Chuck the Duck - Dec. 15, 2013

I want the face booster diamond please.