World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! (/Thread-Face-Contest-Design-a-Beyblade-Space-Style)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Synth - Sep. 03, 2011

I imagine what happens when sky gets his prize:
bragging rights, huh? I'm still going for the face, nt the beys.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - MetalStrike - Sep. 03, 2011

I got a pretty good opportunity to design a Bey and I did it. It is a good start, it may not be too good to win, but still. And I do want the Strongest Blader Set xD I'm excited about the top five DJ 2002 - Yeah!

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - /Zephyr/ - Sep. 03, 2011

Note to all designers: Beyblades are generally shaped like circles, not ovals or blobs.

Protip-Use a compass.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - .:J:. - Sep. 03, 2011

I wouldn't mind coming 5th though, i just want people to recognise my skills

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Imperial - Sep. 03, 2011

(Sep. 03, 2011  3:34 PM)/Zephyr/ Wrote: Note to all designers: Beyblades are generally shaped like circles, not ovals or blobs.

Protip-Use a compass.

True but not all beys are a complete circle.

DeX maybe if you win you could give someone else the beys and we could give you a face. Tongue_out

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - IcyFrost - Sep. 03, 2011

Wow so many challenges here..!! Expect my entry to come by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow!

(Sep. 03, 2011  3:34 PM)/Zephyr/ Wrote: Note to all designers: Beyblades are generally shaped like circles, not ovals or blobs.

Protip-Use a compass.

thats part of my design, because as the planets go around gravity strecthes them out slightly, and that is why on earth there is an equator, because the planet is actually more oval shape then round. also if you use a compass you're not handrawing/showing all of your skills and it's not as fun.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Sky Prince - Sep. 03, 2011

(Sep. 03, 2011  3:30 PM)DeX Wrote: sky: hah! I got three new TAKARA TOMY beyblades!(shows them)
hasbro geeks: TAKARA TOMY?! Hasbro is the original maker! Not TT!
Sky: what are you talking about?

bragging rights, huh?
i don't get it.... takara tomy WAS the original maker... Hasbro is just failing at making their versions of Takara tomy.... not to forget that they're giving them stupid names to boot. if that WAS the joke.... then it completely blew past me.... and when i mean bragging rights, i mean bragging about my artistic skills. >:3 i didn't take a year in art school for nothing.... (then again, i changed majors so i DID take it for nothing... but that's aside from the point....)

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Mr. N - Sep. 03, 2011

Wow, these new entries are so good.

My entry is taking so long that I'm afraid that I'll just barely make the deadline.

Can't wait to see your entry, Sky Prince!

hhhm, my bey has been forgotten..... -.-

anyway yeah i'm looking forward to the end of this competition, the suspense is rising, after your entry i'm not going to look until the end of the competition...

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Benjohadi - Sep. 03, 2011

(Sep. 02, 2011  8:11 PM)Nwolf Wrote: entry

yo..i like your engine gear..i was thinking to put the timer into my engine drive..but since i got clutch in it..nevermnd then..your ar is wicked..nice concept eventhough it is most probably fragile if it is going to be make..welldone..Smile

Protip-Use a compass.
total wrong...blizzard orthoros, salamalyon are oval though..XD

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - BeybladerPotter - Sep. 03, 2011

Hm...recent entries are really good. Really. I'm pretty pumped. Nwolf's entry was good. So was Benjohadi's and DeX's. I'm actually confident about mine too....50:50 to be exact. I'm half confident and half unconfident. Lol.

thanks so much guys! it took me ages for the concept, but luckily i'd already started on a bey that could become saturnian, so i made it into this and ta-dah. also with the timer i thought i didn't like the way that as soon as you launched the bey it started up, so if i could make it happen during them battle it might add in some kind of randomness as to how the battle would go.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Justaway - Sep. 03, 2011

So far..Nocto's and Benjohadi's look to be great..they're definitely going to be in the top five
@ RowDog...HConfused is a great idea..and almost the whole bey which you drew was the same like what I would want from TT..including the names..great work

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Dragoonrocks - Sep. 03, 2011

Well here is my entry....The theme that I chose for this particular contest is..

Well so here is the character that I really concentrated upon....And I drew him myself..

Here is the plot.

Now coming to my entry...

Here it is...

Here is the information of the beyblade...

it has to be space related dude

Yeah.

By the way, I wonder if fiction Space-Style is accepted..

didn't you read Kai-v's post? 'f you look up in the sky and at night and you see space'

Me? No I was talking about fiction Space-Style.

don't you understand what i wrote? it's the space as in planets, meteors that sort of thing.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - NoodooSoup - Sep. 03, 2011

I thinks he means like aliens and whatnot. Fictional, but still relating to space.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Sky Prince - Sep. 03, 2011

(Sep. 03, 2011  9:02 PM)Challenge! Wrote: Me? No I was talking about fiction Space-Style.

if u mean sci-fi related, yes... just as long as the design isn't so bad and silly

aaah, i guess aliens would be ok. sorry bout that, i thought he meant like star wars... and fiction books

(Sep. 03, 2011  9:06 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I thinks he means like aliens and whatnot. Fictional, but still relating to space.

Exactly.

I was wondering because of Dragoonrock's entry. It is kind of Space-related but only FICTIONAL.

yeah i don't think dragoonroks entry is space related, it's related to transformers, which live in space. however that doesn't make it space related. we live in space, but that doesn't mean we're space related. just my opinion, you should ask Kai-V about it